Search Member List Calendar Help Forum Find Quick Links Our Portfolio Login Register

• 1 Votes - 5 Average
Yaldaram Online

Yaldaram.com Mod
Manager
Trophies: 85
Description:
Deny specified usergroups from deleting their own posts after a set amount of time.

Change Log:
N/A

Previews:
http://i.imgur.com/TjXUZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/SfqQr.png

Download:

.zip  Delete-Time-0.1.zip (Size: 1.79 KB / Downloads: 25)

Installation:
Upload the .zip folder in your forum's root -> Extract -> Go to Plugins Manager -> Activate the Plugin -> You'll see a link in side bar menu options in Tools and Maintenance page.

Upgrade Instructions:
N/A

F.A.Q.:
N/A
(This post was last modified: 5 July 2012 04:01 PM by Yaldaram.)
25 June 2012 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yorgos Offline

Trophies:
Thanks a lot Yaldaram. I'll try to install it.
25 June 2012 10:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yaldaram Online

Yaldaram.com Mod
Manager
Thank You.
25 June 2012 11:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unadkat Offline

MyBB Fanatic
Golden Subscriber
Trophies: 16
Hmm, some suggestions considering other people may want some custom changes to this:

1. Instead of usergroups to deny, you could keep usergroups allowed as there might be a lot of usergroups on the forum.
2. Make delete time a text box and instead allow users to specify custom time.

However, if I were to use this, I could do this changes easily due to plugin knowledge but other's might be looking for above two similar options.

Anyways, it's upon you to decide. Nonetheless, nice and one of the most requested plugin. Smile
26 June 2012 12:05 PM
Yaldaram Online

Yaldaram.com Mod
Manager
(26 June 2012 12:05 PM)Unadkat Wrote:  1. Instead of usergroups to deny, you could keep usergroups allowed as there might be a lot of usergroups on the forum.
People usually have more usergroups to allow rather then to deny, so I've thought to do like this. Also to effect all usergroups you just have to put 0

(26 June 2012 12:05 PM)Unadkat Wrote:  2. Make delete time a text box and instead allow users to specify custom time.
Good suggestion, and I thought before using like this, but due to the fact that people do not know what to add and it may arise far more complications and support questions/posts, so I thought to use Select box.
26 June 2012 04:27 PM
terzier Offline

Indonesia MyBB Lovers
Golden Subscriber
Trophies: 5
I think, that this is a new plugin that you create. is it true? Huh
sorry, this page is Currently Under Construction Smile
27 June 2012 12:28 AM
Yaldaram Online

Yaldaram.com Mod
Manager
Yes.
27 June 2012 03:51 AM
AussieRodney Offline

Trophies:
Nice one. I am suitably impressed at how quickly you can run up a plugin.
15 August 2012 02:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply