Yes, I am a woman. Stop saying I'm not.

Her Well shaved pussy is now in front of me, I am concentrating my fingers below her clitoris while my tongue working like a tornado on it. She is moaning and twisting. She puts her hand on my tits and feeling it. Then she takes my left hand and place it on one of her boobs. I treat them very well, I squeeze them hard and well without hurting her an with a lot of joy.

I take my hand back down to her pussy and give it my full attention. I open her legs wider than before and putting into her one finger. I do it slowly but it enters pretty quickly. She is very wet. I add another two fingers slowly, my tongue on her clitoris alternately. She groans the loudest up until now.

I play with the fingers which inside of her. I understand after few minutes like that that she has come and I move back up, kissing her, lying next to her smiling and give her few moments to breathe. She needed them.

After she breathes as normal she says "You were great! Now let me reward you" and without waiting she moves on top of me. She kisses, touches and pleasuring. It is happening all so fast. I can feel her hand on my pussy. I groan. She is still kissing only that I can't. I am too focused on her hand between my legs so she is kissing my neck and nipples. She knows what she is doing.

She takes off my underwear and enters a finger into me. That feels so damn good that I can't stop moving and stop being so loud. I feel another finger slowly entering and than another. I cum. Twice. She does something down there that makes groan so loud!

I will try to write more. It's harder to me in English because it's not my mother tongue.
And again - comments will be happily recieved