Quote Originally Posted by sevenup View Post
Wow.

DLD, i followed an advice you gave on a different thread about giving it 24 hours after a hardcore girth session.

So i restarted a session, and went to check out a tall pacific islander. When it was time to get to it, she tried putting on a condom and it was just too fucking tight so she whipped up the jumbo size. I must have pumped it right cuz the girth was ginormous for me, and thanakfully for her as she's not only tall but has one of those booties that crack open endlessly so to speak. And when i was forcing the blood in with my PC muscle, the pussy was being stretched, that feeling like itself becomes another condom layer on the cock. This stuff is really working. And i think i'm starting to see my thresholds better, and when i need to take a break for tissue regenration.

I think i'm already outgrowing the hercules. It sucks cuz i wanted to outlengthen it at the same time, but i still got a bit over half an inch to go before it hits the cave.

One question, is the BM actually good for lengthening? Is pairing it with the SG the best way to go? I feel like i'm not stretching my ligs enough, and when i shoved my fingers on the sides of the shaft, there seems to be quite some suspensory stuff there, though the cock is recessed deep and thick.

Thanks for any recommendations, and i will probably measure myself end of this month to see what the girth gains mostly have been.

Have a great weekend
yes you gain in bm but only when done for longer period of time and longer intervals...