Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Didn't take long for this girl to squirt

Saturday night afterwork I when out with a mate and I ended up hooking up with this young 18 year old chick. Took her back to mine and we started getting down to it and I did the usual foreplay etc. It took me ages to get my penis inside her because she was so tight and also my thickness. I only got just past the head inside her REALLY tight girl.

I gave her a good fucking at first for 10 minutes mostly fast and than slower, she was moaning like mad and I wanted to go deeper but it wouldnt go so I leaned back and held my cock underneath with it still inside her just past the head and started moving it upwards and downwards really fast while inside her vagina ... like that finger thing Shane Diesel does but with my cock.

She started squirting in minutes EVERYWHERE ... gushing like a fountain I kid you not ...the bed was soaked and she was shaking from the intensity of it all. I than started fingering her in the same manner and she squirted a little more as I tapped her clit gently with my free hand. Not sure if some of it was urine but she for sure was squirting and her body was tensing up with spasms.

We had only been at it for 10-15 minutes tops before this happened.

Later on she had a go sucking my cock but couldnt get it in her mouth properly and ended up with teeth marks in it which hurt I'm not bragging here either honestly, the story is more about the squirting but her mouth was too small and my girth too large.

Overall not the best experience I have had but I loved the squirting part ... it was just so sudden when I started doing the up and down motion she just gushed everywhere. She wants to do it again but I have declined under space restrictions

“For we were brought up and conditioned to believe that science either knew all the answers, or was just about to find them. It seems clear now that a huge slice of knowledge has been left out" T.C. Lethbridge

Science only has a few of the answers and ridicules anything that doesn't fall in to a category it can understand.

<form target="_blank" method="POST" accept-charset="UTF-8" action="http://startpage.com/do/search" name="searchsys" id="searchsys" onsubmit="javascript<strong></strong>:document.searchsys.query.value=document.se archsys.keyword.value;;for(i=0;i<this.cat.length;i ++){if(this.cat[i].checked){c=this.cat[i].value;}}if (c!='web') {this.host.value=document.domain;};" style="padding: 0px; margin:0px;">

<input name="query" type="hidden" size="32"><input name="keyword" type="text" style="width:333px; height:21px;" id="q"><input name="host" type="hidden" value=""><input type="hidden" name="frm" value="sb"><input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="process_search"><input name="language" type="hidden" value="english"> <input type="submit" value="Search" style="font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;" id="but">
    Web <input type="radio" name="cat" value="web" checked="" style="padding:0; margin:0"> This Site <input type="radio" name="cat" value="thissite" id="check2" style="padding:0; margin:0">
    <!--LBS--><input type="hidden" name="linkback_url" value="http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/"><input type="hidden" name="linkback_sitename" value="Matters of size"><!--LBE--></form>

Re: Didn't take long for this girl to squirt

great tip (no pun intended), i'll be sure to try it out

Sounds very nice Red. If she was hot you could do her again .
    Btw. Make sure that you meet her when she is with her friend or colleagues.
    Free advertising for your Mamba!

Blog Entries

I didn't enjoy it because of how tight she was and poor bj skills but the squirt was a beauty ... a thing of beauty! wish DLD could have seen it because he loved his girl squirting in his face the dirty dog.

“For we were brought up and conditioned to believe that science either knew all the answers, or was just about to find them. It seems clear now that a huge slice of knowledge has been left out" T.C. Lethbridge

Science only has a few of the answers and ridicules anything that doesn't fall in to a category it can understand.

<form target="_blank" method="POST" accept-charset="UTF-8" action="http://startpage.com/do/search" name="searchsys" id="searchsys" onsubmit="javascript<strong></strong>:document.searchsys.query.value=document.se archsys.keyword.value;;for(i=0;i<this.cat.length;i ++){if(this.cat[i].checked){c=this.cat[i].value;}}if (c!='web') {this.host.value=document.domain;};" style="padding: 0px; margin:0px;">

<input name="query" type="hidden" size="32"><input name="keyword" type="text" style="width:333px; height:21px;" id="q"><input name="host" type="hidden" value=""><input type="hidden" name="frm" value="sb"><input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="process_search"><input name="language" type="hidden" value="english"> <input type="submit" value="Search" style="font-size:12px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;" id="but">
    Web <input type="radio" name="cat" value="web" checked="" style="padding:0; margin:0"> This Site <input type="radio" name="cat" value="thissite" id="check2" style="padding:0; margin:0">
    <!--LBS--><input type="hidden" name="linkback_url" value="http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/"><input type="hidden" name="linkback_sitename" value="Matters of size"><!--LBE--></form>

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    I didn't enjoy it because of how tight she was and poor bj skills but the squirt was a beauty ... a thing of beauty! wish DLD could have seen it because he loved his girl squirting in his face the dirty dog.
    MMMMMmmmm ....wait I MEAN *ick* watta perv

See if she's got a twin sister Red, then ya just press the two together and make a sandwich!
    Older, bolder, rusty, crusty & dusty
    but bigger 'n' yesterday.

(The following links are of vital importance, especially for "newbies".)

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?55361-Another-anatomy-guide

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Matters-of-Size-Rules-amp-Penis-Enlargement-Glossary

Penis Enlargement

Penis Enlargement Forum

One technique that works for me for stretching is start as close to the base as possible and perform one set of stretches there, then move towards the head about an inch or so-one finger width for me- and then continue on until I've reached the head.

To maintain a good grip I'll kegel blood into my penis until the volume from my grip point to the head is almost at a full erection level, gripping tightly to prevent outflow, this "bulbous end" acts as a damn good anchor. It also isolates the vast majority of the stretch into the tunica & septum- away from the skin.

Like I always tell new guys:
    1. Absorb as much information as you can, there's no substitute for honest-to-God knowledge.
    2. Find out what works for YOU, experiment, try new routines, expand your personal envelope in a rational, intelligent fashion.
    3. Go S-L-O-W...you can't train a broke dick.

P.S. Go to the very bottom of the page and select "ARCHIVE". You'll be amazed, I guarantee it.

DLD newbie Routine and Tutorial
    Matters of Size Full Program
    BathMate for Beginners
    Gain and Inch in 12 Weeks
    SizeGenetics Tutorial
    SRT Theory: Maximizing gains and Healing

<!-- jail-brick -->

I do my wife the same way. Once she's good and ready and we've been going at it for a while, I'll pull back and do exactly as Red said to do, with the up/down. A little bit of that and my wife is shooting in no time.

Ey man there should be a method to adjust the girth depending on your needs
    Start: Max Length 17cm;
    Now: Max Length 25cm;
    going for at least 27cm!!

Blog Entries

Doesn't matter now. Just wanted to share the squirt story. I was really excited, pretty fit girl ... would help sometimes if I didn't get as erect but the bathmate has solved that problem, which is good of course. Jeff Powers in this thread also mentions he does the same method and it works so if anyone else does it than mention it. Very powerful yet so simple to do.

I had this happen with one of my ex-girlfriends...man, we would only be 10 to 15 mins into sex and she would have the most outrageous orgasms...every time usually. Once, it was in the dark bedroom and she was leaned back against the headboard and with me going to town on her with my fingers, it happened. GUSH!! I felt a splash on my hand and checked the matress after...what a wet spot!

Even if your a little freaked out, Red, you should still try for a couple of more times with this girl...you never know what could happen. Even if you're too damned big, you'll regret taking the second chance later in life.

I say go for it! Just remember to wear a raincoat next time...lol!
    7" bpel 10 Sep 10
    7 1/4" flaccid stretched 22 Sep 10
    7 7/16" flaccid stretched 18 Nov 10
    Achieved 7 7/8" in 2012 (ruler marks to prove it )

hey red zulu what is your stats?

man would i like to see that live...

http://www.amateurnut.com/mint/peppe...-squirting.gif

Shit, i got one day left before my habitual gets back from overseas, she's gonna be fucking tight. Thanks so much for the story, and advice.

Wow.

DLD, i followed an advice you gave on a different thread about giving it 24 hours after a hardcore girth session.

So i restarted a session, and went to check out a tall pacific islander. When it was time to get to it, she tried putting on a condom and it was just too fucking tight so she whipped up the jumbo size. I must have pumped it right cuz the girth was ginormous for me, and thanakfully for her as she's not only tall but has one of those booties that crack open endlessly so to speak. And when i was forcing the blood in with my PC muscle, the pussy was being stretched, that feeling like itself becomes another condom layer on the cock. This stuff is really working. And i think i'm starting to see my thresholds better, and when i need to take a break for tissue regenration.

I think i'm already outgrowing the hercules. It sucks cuz i wanted to outlengthen it at the same time, but i still got a bit over half an inch to go before it hits the cave.

One question, is the BM actually good for lengthening? Is pairing it with the SG the best way to go? I feel like i'm not stretching my ligs enough, and when i shoved my fingers on the sides of the shaft, there seems to be quite some suspensory stuff there, though the cock is recessed deep and thick.

Thanks for any recommendations, and i will probably measure myself end of this month to see what the girth gains mostly have been.

Have a great weekend

Quote Originally Posted by sevenup View Post
    Wow.

DLD, i followed an advice you gave on a different thread about giving it 24 hours after a hardcore girth session.

So i restarted a session, and went to check out a tall pacific islander. When it was time to get to it, she tried putting on a condom and it was just too fucking tight so she whipped up the jumbo size. I must have pumped it right cuz the girth was ginormous for me, and thanakfully for her as she's not only tall but has one of those booties that crack open endlessly so to speak. And when i was forcing the blood in with my PC muscle, the pussy was being stretched, that feeling like itself becomes another condom layer on the cock. This stuff is really working. And i think i'm starting to see my thresholds better, and when i need to take a break for tissue regenration.

I think i'm already outgrowing the hercules. It sucks cuz i wanted to outlengthen it at the same time, but i still got a bit over half an inch to go before it hits the cave.

One question, is the BM actually good for lengthening? Is pairing it with the SG the best way to go? I feel like i'm not stretching my ligs enough, and when i shoved my fingers on the sides of the shaft, there seems to be quite some suspensory stuff there, though the cock is recessed deep and thick.

Thanks for any recommendations, and i will probably measure myself end of this month to see what the girth gains mostly have been.

Have a great weekend
    yes you gain in bm but only when done for longer period of time and longer intervals...

Blog Entries

Great work. How are these New Zealand chicks? you got mainly for the Maori girls? some of them are stunning.

Yep, Tongan spice, skin smooth as satin, and the utterly posh and educated british accent just makes the mix out of this world. She likes to kid that she's 70% legs and 30% torso, but i'd say 70% tennis player, 30% swimmer with small nipples on firm pert breasts. And a spicy sweet smell to her. Many are big as in obese, but there's a bunch that just ended up seriously tall and athletic in the gene pool.

Can't wait for the rugby tournament to start. It's gona be like a maori samba showcase

Quote Originally Posted by REDZULU2003 View Post
    I gave her a good fucking at first for 10 minutes mostly fast and than slower, she was moaning like mad and I wanted to go deeper but it wouldnt go so I leaned back and held my cock underneath with it still inside her just past the head and started moving it upwards and downwards really fast while inside her vagina ... like that finger thing Shane Diesel does but with my cock.

Overall not the best experience I have had but I loved the squirting part ... it was just so sudden when I started doing the up and down motion she just gushed everywhere.
    Red,

When you say you held your cock underneath and started moving it upwards and downwards really fast, do you mean you held it with your hand and used your hand to move it up/down? If you moved your entire body up/down, what position were you in? I'm having a hard time thinking of a way to do it moving the entire body that wouldn't be quite difficult to do.

Blog Entries

When you say you held your cock underneath and started moving it upwards and downwards really fast, do you mean you held it with your hand and used your hand to move it up/down?

^ CORRECT

What is that technique you mention that shane does. Is there a video of him, or anyone for that matter, doing it with his fingers or penis?