Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Re: MOS reunion last night good but I am pissed at you guys for fucking my girl

Quote Originally Posted by Medicating View Post
    Hahah. I remember this thread. Classic.
    You hit that ass too?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Routine
    based on 10 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Exercise through Video!

2. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY STRETCHING

3. Get The All New Penomet Hydropump! or Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30 and X40! (All at 25% Off)
    Realize Instant Usable Size! Perfect for Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Gaining and Healing!

4. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch yourself gain inches in girth and length in FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 10 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective techniques!

Blog Entries

I did have a little go on her tits. Nothing more though, I was just passing through. All her holes were taken when I stopped by anyway. Someone was even lubing up her armpit while I was on her breasts! She was a real hit that night.
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 9 inches X MSEG 6 inches or whenever the girlfriend says she can't take it.

Short Term Goal: BPEL 8 X MSEG 6

Current BPFSL: 8.1 inches

She still fucking brings it up about every other night.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashdeming View Post
    She still fucking brings it up about every other night.
    So dawg, can i still hit that hoe?? I know i've been out for like errhh 2 o 3 years ??!!! but i STILL want to filler'up some more.

Geez i'm out for 1000 days and not even a mod anymore?? What's up with that salvini dude??? Lol

Nice to be back bro's, missed you weird dudes.

Gettin' a divorce so... i'm freakin' back

Peace,

Mike

P.s. ( My username was 8inchmike from the start but i'm planning on 9inchmike cause i never stopped the exercises hahahahahah )

Ready for Dashe's woman...

She is available and hot for you bro. Shall I let her know you are coming?

heh..heh
    He said "coming"
    heh...heh

Older, bolder, rusty, crusty & dusty
    but bigger 'n' yesterday.

(The following links are of vital importance, especially for "newbies".)

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?55361-Another-anatomy-guide

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Matters-of-Size-Rules-amp-Penis-Enlargement-Glossary

Penis Enlargement

Penis Enlargement Forum

One technique that works for me for stretching is start as close to the base as possible and perform one set of stretches there, then move towards the head about an inch or so-one finger width for me- and then continue on until I've reached the head.

To maintain a good grip I'll kegel blood into my penis until the volume from my grip point to the head is almost at a full erection level, gripping tightly to prevent outflow, this "bulbous end" acts as a damn good anchor. It also isolates the vast majority of the stretch into the tunica & septum- away from the skin.

Like I always tell new guys:
    1. Absorb as much information as you can, there's no substitute for honest-to-God knowledge.
    2. Find out what works for YOU, experiment, try new routines, expand your personal envelope in a rational, intelligent fashion.
    3. Go S-L-O-W...you can't train a broke dick.

P.S. Go to the very bottom of the page and select "ARCHIVE". You'll be amazed, I guarantee it.

DLD newbie Routine and Tutorial
    Matters of Size Full Program
    BathMate for Beginners
    Gain and Inch in 12 Weeks
    SizeGenetics Tutorial
    SRT Theory: Maximizing gains and Healing

<!-- jail-brick -->

Quote Originally Posted by MAXAMEYES View Post
    heh..heh
    He said "coming"
    heh...heh
    Yup brotha, that's what she's into that crazy bitch. She used to work for cumm, haven't you heard?

When's the next gathering?

Peace,

Mike

So-o-o-o-o-oooo rare these days: A gal who truly appreciates the simple beauty of a home-cooked meal.

Quote Originally Posted by 8inchmike_2 View Post
    Yup brotha, that's what she's into that crazy bitch. She used to work for cumm, haven't you heard?

When's the next gathering?

Peace,

Mike
    Older, bolder, rusty, crusty & dusty
    but bigger 'n' yesterday.

(The following links are of vital importance, especially for "newbies".)

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?55361-Another-anatomy-guide

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-Matters-of-Size-Rules-amp-Penis-Enlargement-Glossary

Penis Enlargement

Penis Enlargement Forum

One technique that works for me for stretching is start as close to the base as possible and perform one set of stretches there, then move towards the head about an inch or so-one finger width for me- and then continue on until I've reached the head.

To maintain a good grip I'll kegel blood into my penis until the volume from my grip point to the head is almost at a full erection level, gripping tightly to prevent outflow, this "bulbous end" acts as a damn good anchor. It also isolates the vast majority of the stretch into the tunica & septum- away from the skin.

Like I always tell new guys:
    1. Absorb as much information as you can, there's no substitute for honest-to-God knowledge.
    2. Find out what works for YOU, experiment, try new routines, expand your personal envelope in a rational, intelligent fashion.
    3. Go S-L-O-W...you can't train a broke dick.

P.S. Go to the very bottom of the page and select "ARCHIVE". You'll be amazed, I guarantee it.

DLD newbie Routine and Tutorial
    Matters of Size Full Program
    BathMate for Beginners
    Gain and Inch in 12 Weeks
    SizeGenetics Tutorial
    SRT Theory: Maximizing gains and Healing

<!-- jail-brick -->

Quote Originally Posted by MAXAMEYES View Post
    So-o-o-o-o-oooo rare these days: A gal who truly appreciates the simple beauty of a home-cooked meal.
    Yeah bro, Nutz ins't it? Male Gel hahahaha

Of course bro, i'm nuts people say so i must live up to it by nutting away.

Tell her i'm ready for her and i'm bringing stuffed toys to make up for the huge gap left by DLD, that's hole widening mothafucka.

Peace,

Mike

She is in the back room right now taking about a 10" X 7" and having multiples. Can't wait to hear about it later tonight!

Forget it bro, too long since i accessed that e-mail account, been shut down for lack of use ( much like my brain lol ). Only used it for MOS way back then so i never used it since i left.

Never-mind Dawg, not a MOD anymore so no point in getting it back. Am willing to help though...

Peace,

Mike

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678