Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch notes 1/9/13

Fix the frame rates for lower-end computers!

Zombie Fodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Makushimuka View Post
    Will katana stay with me permanently, or I can loose it when I die?

You WILL loose it if u die.

Zombie Food
    when i lunch the game i get data failed data/sounds/warz_music.fsb, bad header ...any help plz?

Zombie Fodder
    katanas <3

Zombie Food
    I think the zombies need to be worked on a little more, it would be nice if they built up to a run like started walking or "slumping" at you...also some bicycles would be a very good addition. Keep up the good work devsv

Zombie Food
    Thumbs-up gore also!!!

Zombie Grinder
    There are quite banal, but claimed the proposal to introduce PvE server.
    Have a situation where a large portion of players want to survive against the zombie cooperative with randomly encountered by players. And things like that.
    In practice, we have one big endless Deathmatch, where 99% of the players at the first meeting as soon as possible try to kill each other. And not because they want to kill him, but because he did not want what killed them.
    PvP component of many are not interested in

Rules on PvE server, about the same as in the realistic mode. One-time character without access to the global inventory. All the difference in the absence of PvP interaction between players. You can die from the zombies, starvation or suicide. Bullets and kicker harm is mending.
    Thus, each group of players will get what it wants from the game and everyone will be happy.

Zombie Food
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerTiTan View Post
    i want weapon spawns to go back to normal as well. weapons and ammo should be findable but not plentiful (does that make sense?) i love striking out with a melee weapon only and finding guns ammo and other loot. it makes a fun game to find stuff and see what happens when you run into other players...run hide or fight! depending on what i have. I dont think the weapon spawn rate is the problem at the moment.

IMHO the problems are
    1) server hopping
    2) ghosting
    3) hacking
    4) skill tree
    5) new maps
    6) combining ammo and magazines in global inventory (adding boxes of ammo like 9mm, 5.56mm, etc.)
    7) and melee weapon slot (or just 2 universal weapon slots)
    I think the big problem is that nothing happend since the launch. You still just run around brainless. Always die by by hackers or campers. We only have a bigger map and and a few weapons. No cars. No camps. The screenshots on the main page don't even reflect the game. Buddies? I gave it some time to see what really changes. But i'm not impressed. Even worse i feel scammed. Want weapons? Go to a store. Grab everything and change to another server for new equipment. Whats that all about. And renting servers? I rather build my own dedicated server for friends. Maybe them i could enjoy the game and features that are still not there.

Zombie Corpse
    can u guys have early patch notes for every patch?

Zombie Food
    When do you fix the anticheat dudes...

I would like to see a timeline or a schedule of what they are working on and how long before they think it will be implemented. It doesn't have to be exact dates, but if they said that skill trees would be coming out sometime in February and world events and cars wouldn't be along until May I would be fine with that. I would just like to not have to come back to the forums every 5 minutes to see if they have posted something more about a new patch coming out.

You DEV's are doing a great job, always have been. Cant be easy doing what you do. Thanks

Sounds like you know what to do. Stop playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Joopjuh View Post
    I think the big problem is that nothing happend since the launch. You still just run around brainless. Always die by by hackers or campers. We only have a bigger map and and a few weapons. No cars. No camps. The screenshots on the main page don't even reflect the game. Buddies? I gave it some time to see what really changes. But i'm not impressed. Even worse i feel scammed. Want weapons? Go to a store. Grab everything and change to another server for new equipment. Whats that all about. And renting servers? I rather build my own dedicated server for friends. Maybe them i could enjoy the game and features that are still not there.

Sounds like you know what to do, stop playing the game. Apparently it will never be up to your standards.

I have and always have thought this game has great potential. I told my friend to buy it even after finding out when I bought it a couple months ago that it had tons of hackers in it. I told him that it is a fun game and that I have spend $60 dollars on games that I have played less and enjoyed even less. For $15 dollars noone should say a damn thing about this game. In fact once they get this game up and running, I wouldn't be surprised if they started to up the price. There is a huge demand for this type of game. I'm just glad to see this style of game come in to life.

Devs... I know you're all getting a lot of negative press and you aren't given enough positive feedback, but I think this game is great and will only continue to grow. Even the games on millions of dollar budgets get haters. Just keep doing what you're doing and keep the people updated. I think the more your customers know about your future plans, the better off you will be.

Why do people have different options for their resolution? My friend got 800x480, but I can only go 640x400 or 800x600. 800x480 is just far better, I want that option too!

the last couple of patches have sorted out my fps problems tbh keep up the good work guys

Quote Originally Posted by neo4xxx View Post
    when i lunch the game i get data failed data/sounds/warz_music.fsb, bad header ...any help plz?
    I Got this last night and nobody could help me so I figured it out myself. Download the Warz launcher from the playwarz site and use that. For some reason Steam did an update for the game last night and they fucked up the sound file. Try this. It will download the last patch so you will have to wait a little.

Zombie Lover

Guess i can go try and slice and dice!!
    Legit (perma banned) Players FTW...

Zombie Food
    i love this Katana !