menu_myann

Forum - View topic
What to do if you've been banned

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Announcements & Teh Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tempest
ANN Publisher & CEO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quote
If you've been temporarily banned the ban message will tell you why and for how long. If it does not tell you why, or how long, feel free to e-mail [email protected] . Note: there is no appeal process, we will merely inform you why and for how long, do not e-mail us to argue your case or ask for clarification.

If you've been permanently banned, and you feel this is in error or unfair, e-mail us at the above address to ask about the ban.

Do not create a new account to argue your case on the forum, this will result in both of your accounts and your IP address being permanently banned.

Once your ban is over, do not repeat the behavior for which you were initially banned, it will just result in another, longer ban (perhaps permanent). If you feel you were banned unfairly, PM Tempest to discuss your case. While public discussions of the forum rules are permissible in the Bugs & Technical Questions forum, public discussions of individual issues are not welcome and will be deleted.

Please understand that the Anime News Network forums are a community. The intent of our rules and the manner in which we enforce them is dictated by our desire to improve the community for as many people as possible.

Christopher Macdonald
Editor in Chief
Anime News Network
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Announcements & Teh Rules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: