Other Music

In love with terrible music...

By Idolores (May 10, 2009) (#26)

Zane wrote:

I don't want to talk about shitty music that I like. I'd rather keep on my poker face. My-my-my poker face, my po-poker face.

I think you've had a little bit too much. Oh, oh, oh oh.

By Zane (May 10, 2009) (#27)

Zane wrote:

I don't want to talk about shitty music that I like. I'd rather keep on my poker face. My-my-my poker face, my po-poker face.

I'd like to re-evaluate my previous post. Lady Gaga is not shitty music that I like. Lady Gaga is awesome and "The Fame" is one of my favorite CDs right now and has been in constant rotation for the past week. There are just so many good songs. So there.

By Idolores (Jun 02, 2010) (#28)

Add Girls' Generations' "Gee" to the list. Goddammit, Korea.

Last edited by Idolores (Jun 02, 2010)

By Adam Corn (May 25, 2011) (#29)

This song by O-Zone came on the other day and made me think of this thread.  Had forgotten to post but then that spam message posted here reminded me.  Curse you and thank you, Spam Bot.

Same to you, Cheeky Euro-pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP-YuIJx2Nw

By Tim JC (May 26, 2011) (#30)

Adam Corn wrote:

This song by O-Zone came on the other day and made me think of this thread.  Had forgotten to post but then that spam message posted here reminded me.  Curse you and thank you, Spam Bot.

Same to you, Cheeky Euro-pop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP-YuIJx2Nw

I have that album! Every once in a while I'll pull it up and listen to the same three songs.

---

How about Joy Electric. Known for his exclusive use of analog synths, with songs ranging from embarrassingly cheesy to haunting and unique (to my ears).
The Romantic Balloons (I think the instrumental solo at 1:30 is a thing of beauty.)
The Phonograph Plays, Part & Parcel

By Idolores (Jun 03, 2011) (#31)

I can't say I'm in love with it per se, but Die Antwoord's Enter the Ninja really is the worst song ever composed. I honestly can't tell if this guy is being self-parodical or not. If he is, simply genius; consider me trolled hard. If not, damn.