Sign in to Windows Live ID | Help

Scythe in Fable 3?

rated by 0 users
This post has 29 Replies | 1 Follower

Craz_Al Posted: 20 Jun 2010 4:43 | Locked

Does anyone else see the possibility of Scythe playing a similar role in Fable 3 as Theresa did in Fable 2.  Since Fable 3 has to do with being king and Scythe is possibly the old Archon could he take the role of menotr.  Theresa was the person who helped you along the way in Fable 2 and it seems fitting for Scythe to return if you are to be king especially with the letter from your sister Martha.  I personally would feel that Scythe returning to be more of a mentor would be cool and possibly see an alliance/rivalry between him and Theresa.

Full Achievements: Fable 2 - 1350/1350, Fable 2 Pub Games - 200/200, Soulcalibur - 200/200, Dash of Destruction - 200/200, Terminator: Salvation - 1000/1000 Fable4Life
MrSprinkles101 replied on 20 Jun 2010 4:46 | Locked

Theresa is most likely going to return rather than Scythe

Blackmack replied on 20 Jun 2010 4:52 | Locked

We already know we have a mentor-guy called Walter, plus we have the butler. I mean how much help does a hero need?

Is Fable 3 out?! No? Oh well then.. Back to sleep..
Craz_Al replied on 20 Jun 2010 4:57 | Locked

a lot hes gonna be king ya know

Full Achievements: Fable 2 - 1350/1350, Fable 2 Pub Games - 200/200, Soulcalibur - 200/200, Dash of Destruction - 200/200, Terminator: Salvation - 1000/1000 Fable4Life
SaintlyTurkey replied on 20 Jun 2010 5:37 | Locked

I'd prefer seeing Scythe again instead of Theresa.

EnragedTadpole replied on 20 Jun 2010 6:23 | Locked

Well, in one of the Fable 3 trailers we heard Theresa's voice so I assume she's going to still be around. I quite like her, she's pretty cool for a blind ***.

SharpWalkers replied on 20 Jun 2010 6:39 | Locked

SaintlyTurkey:

I'd prefer seeing Scythe again instead of Theresa.

Me as well. I'd love to see Scythe again, i don't really care for Theresa.

kit_103 replied on 20 Jun 2010 6:39 | Locked

Craz_Al:
the letter from your sister Martha.

WTF

The Hero had a sister named Rose but not a sister called Martha.Cheeky

On-topic though. I wouldn't mind seeing Scythe return. Not in a mentor role but more of...moving the story a bit.

Hell, the same with Theresa. Use them both as a plot device instead of giving them a mentor role.

Taldur replied on 20 Jun 2010 6:47 | Locked

^ I'm with the guy above ^ would rather see appearances from each

oLdD3MON replied on 20 Jun 2010 7:12 | Locked

NO! STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE!

Sythe is gone & done with along with most of everything else in TLC so get over it. Helll if I could have it my way I would get rid of Theresa too!

ALL HAIL FABLE III & NOTHING ELSE BEFORE IT!!!

th3warr1or replied on 20 Jun 2010 7:35 | Locked

Well obviously I want to see Scythe in Fable III.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

oLdD3MON replied on 20 Jun 2010 7:38 | Locked

th3warr1or:

Well obviously I want to see Scythe in Fable III.

Well wishing for it Aint gonna make it come true!  So leave Sythe in the past with oakvale & twinblade & willium black & JOB & everything else from TLC that isint relevent!

Fugue766 replied on 20 Jun 2010 7:40 | Locked

Everyone is pretty sure Scythe was the Creepy guy in a hood with golden armor that rose meets when you get her letter at the end of Two.

Swimming through the void we hear the word,we lose ourselves but we find it all...

oLdD3MON replied on 20 Jun 2010 7:43 | Locked

Not prooven... So still not relevent.

Also the guy in the note has a hood... Sythe doesnt have a hood.

The Excellence replied on 20 Jun 2010 7:52 | Locked
wait, was scythe related to the hero in fable 1 (iam sorry i have never played TLC).

During my playthrough on fable 2 i descovered that mass genocide of albions population perfectly ok aslong as you kill a couple of balverines as payment ..... being a hero is awsome Smoker - Lynxleath

oLdD3MON replied on 20 Jun 2010 7:55 | Locked

Yup... Hes suposadly willium black(The arckon/the old world king you inherited you hero powers from) But that doesnt mean he is relavent... At least not to Fable IIIs story.

Fugue766 replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:00 | Locked

oLdD3MON:

LOL are you f****ng kidding me? Your not wearing socks right now or maybe a hoodie, or maybe your not wearing a hat, does that mean you will NEVER wear them? No! So just because Scythe didn't wear a hood 500 years ago doesn't mean he isn't wearing one now....

Swimming through the void we hear the word,we lose ourselves but we find it all...

oLdD3MON replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:02 | Locked

Fugue766:

oLdD3MON:

LOL are you f****ng kidding me? Your not wearing socks right now or maybe a hoodie, or maybe your not wearing a hat, does that mean you will NEVER wear them? No! So just because Scythe didn't wear a hood 500 years ago doesn't mean he isn't wearing one now....

HAS ANY DEV EVER CONFERMNED THAT THAT WAS SYTHE ROSE MET!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So.. its still not Relevent...Get over it!

The Excellence replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:05 | Locked
thanks dude

During my playthrough on fable 2 i descovered that mass genocide of albions population perfectly ok aslong as you kill a couple of balverines as payment ..... being a hero is awsome Smoker - Lynxleath

Fugue766 replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:09 | Locked

oLdD3MON:

Fugue766:

oLdD3MON:

HAS ANY DEV EVER CONFERMNED THAT THAT WAS SYTHE ROSE MET!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So.. its still not Relevent...Get over it!

I never said it was confirmed, it's just widely speculated that it is Scythe.

And about my last post I was talking about Scythe never in 500 years worn a hood just cause his character at the time of Fable 1 didn't have 1, because no one ever changes there attire or adds accessories, just look at Lady Grey she looks exactly the same in F2 as she did in F1.

oLdD3MON replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:16 | Locked

Just because that it could of been him that met rose doesnt mean that he is a relevent character to Fable IIIs story... Well we will just have to wait & see if you TLC trolls will have your way? I highly doupt it... But since you dumb trolls cant have your inbred MInd changed we will just have to wait for my point to be proven.

Fugue766 replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:25 | Locked

oLdD3MON:

Just because that it could of been him that met rose doesnt mean that he is a relevent character to Fable IIIs story... Well we will just have to wait & see if you TLC trolls will have your way? I highly doupt it... But since you dumb trolls cant have your inbred MInd changed we will just have to wait for my point to be proven.

If that's directed at me in anyway........ I never said Scythe would be in Fable 3 I just said that it was most likely him in the letter Rose sent you, and honestly so far I like what there doing with Fable 3 way better than what Fable 1 was .

Gradius1 replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:29 | Locked

Yes it was Scythe and no he is not returning. Whether he does in the future is another story, but currently not planned to.

And anymore insults will result in long bans.

oLdD3MON replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:34 | Locked

Gradius1:

Yes it was Scythe and no he is not returning. Whether he does in the future is another story, but currently not planned to.

Well Thats great! "tries to pull foot out of mouth" Wink

So like Gradius said Sythe isnt in Fable III... Thats all.

Fugue766 replied on 20 Jun 2010 8:35 | Locked

Gradius1:

BOOYA I knew it was Scythe as soon as I read the full description when I beat the game, to bad he isn't appearing though woulda been funny if he pulled a Darth Vader and been like "Hero I am your Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great Grandfather"

Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

© 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use / Code of Conduct