Help/FAQ

Help/FAQ » Log in/Sign up

I can't log in.

If you are experiencing difficulties logging in please make sure you are using the correct username and password, the one chosen when the account was created. Notice that upper case letters are different from lower case letters. For example, "PASSWORD" is not the same as "password".

Also, you might want to try the Opera browser to rule out any browser related issues when signing in to My Opera.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, make sure your browser has cookies enabled.

If all else fails, then please contact us.

I signed up but did not receive an activation e-mail.

When you sign up for a My Opera account, an e-mail containing our confirmation code is sent to you. The code is used to confirm that it is in fact you who have signed up for an account.

If you have not received it, the first thing you should do is check your spam and junk mail boxes to see if it was filtered there. Search for a message from myoperasupport@opera.com

The second thing you can do is sign in to My Opera and have the activation e-mail resent. In the header of the top menu there is a link with instructions for resending your activation e-mail.

My activation code did not work.

If you received the activation e-mail, but the link in the e-mail did not work, try copying the address and pasting it into a new tab. If you still receive an error message stating that activation code is not found, then sign in and have the activation e-mail resent.

I have lost my password.

If you cannot remember your password then feel free to request a new one.

I have forgotten my username.

If you cannot remember your username then we can send it to the e-mail you have registered with.

If none of the previous suggestions solved the problem, or you are receiving error messages you do not understand, then please contact us.

Be sure to tell us what the error message is so we can help you faster!

Download Opera - Surf the Web with lightning speed, using the fastest browser ever.