Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Mobile Phone Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sync Outlook Calendar to Gmail Calendar

Dirty Dick

Likes # 0

Hi

I'm running Windows 7 and Outlook 2013 on my PC. I want to sync my Outlook calendar to my Gmail calendar, and then let the Gmail calendar sync to my mobile phone. My phone is a LG E-460,

Any help would be appreciated

Rick

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

This quite difficult to achieve with 2 way sync. Google used to provide Google Calendar Sync which I found worked reasonably well but really only one way without errors. Google no longer support Calendar Sync and I think have removed the download. They do provide Google Apps for business which is paid for and is not really for home users. Article about it.

I use W7 and Outlook 2007 and moved from Android to iPhone and ditched Google. I have a W8 laptop and the Calendar App doesn't sync well with Outlook. How daft is that!

I'm sorry but MS is pushing towards their Outlook.com interface and trying to get people away from Google. Sorry I cannot help more.

1]: [click here

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

This quite difficult to achieve with 2 way sync. Google used to provide Google Calendar Sync which I found worked reasonably well but really only one way without errors. Google no longer support Calendar Sync and I think have removed the download. They do provide Google Apps for business which is paid for and is not really for home users. Article about it.

I use W7 and Outlook 2007 and moved from Android to iPhone and ditched Google. I have a W8 laptop and the Calendar App doesn't sync well with Outlook. How daft is that!

I'm sorry but MS is pushing towards their Outlook.com interface and trying to get people away from Google. Sorry I cannot help more.

1]: [click here

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I have no idea why I got 2 posts and the click here.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

close
What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Send to a friend

Email this article to a friend or colleague:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the recipient know who sent the story. Both your name and the recipient's name and address will not be used for any other purpose.

IDG UK Sites

7 best laptops for games reviewed: best gaming laptops 2013

IDG UK Sites

VIDEO: What will Apple launch at its 10 September event: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iOS 7, Apple TV,...

IDG UK Sites

Why is my iPad charging slowly?

IDG UK Sites

Interview: Psykopaint developers explain how the iPad has led to the birth of a new art form