or Join

GTA 5 'o clock: 262 things you missed in the trailers

Your comments on our articles.

Here's the first video in an epic three-parter detailing 262 things you may have missed in the Michael, Franklin & Trevor trailers for Grand Theft Auto 5. In this episode, we go through all the hidden secrets in Michael's trailer. Tune in at 5PM tomorrow for episode two, featuring Franklin's trailer. Trevor raises hell on Friday.

... read more

Postby TheHDChicken » 08 May 2013, 18:28

The part where you said the poster said "softly softly catchee mommy" i looked online no such thing however "softly softly catchee monkey" is an old English proverb for patience :)
TheHDChicken
New user

Postby Nimron Tang » 08 May 2013, 18:42

Good work guys.

In most of the states in America you don't have to have a front license plate. You only need a rear license plate.

Most people don't have a front license plate (or even a space on their car for one) at all, but others have custom plates that are just for fun.

That Sentinel is the same car in both shots, its lawful rear plate reads "28PUP842" and Michael has decided to put "KRYST4L" on the front for a bit of a laugh.
It's just a ride.
Nimron Tang

PSN ID: Smittypig

Re: GTA 5 'o clock: 262 things you missed in the trailers

Postby kreemi » 08 May 2013, 19:39

Nice breakdown.

I reckon the number plate change thing could be tied to the vehicle customization that you have mentioned previously.

I'm also speculating that there will be various breeds and colours of dogs (and collars!) to own through out the game. im just praying that there will be horses!!

Look forward to parts 2 and 3.

*EDIT*

oo, oo! and also, the boat that they are on in the marina looks just like the one Max payne blasts through in max payne 3!! :)
kreemi

Postby at900 » Yesterday, 02:18

The thing about in game music sounds interesting.
It would be good if there was a kind of in game Itunes.
Where if you hear songs on the radio etc you could buy them and then listen to them in your car instead.
So you would have one song after another of music you have bought in game.
I doubt they would do it though as Rockstar like you to hear the in game commercials etc. To be honest GTA is about the only time i ever enjoy listening to a radio commercial lol.
All in all great video though, really enjoyed it. So excited for GTA 5 so i keep trying to find things about it, this a nice way to maybe discover some new things and kill a bit of time.
Thanks a lot for the great videos you do. :-)
at900
New user

Postby ensabahnur » Yesterday, 08:41

at900 wrote:The thing about in game music sounds interesting.
It would be good if there was a kind of in game Itunes.
Where if you hear songs on the radio etc you could buy them and then listen to them in your car instead.
So you would have one song after another of music you have bought in game.
I doubt they would do it though as Rockstar like you to hear the in game commercials etc. To be honest GTA is about the only time i ever enjoy listening to a radio commercial lol.
All in all great video though, really enjoyed it. So excited for GTA 5 so i keep trying to find things about it, this a nice way to maybe discover some new things and kill a bit of time.
Thanks a lot for the great videos you do. :-)
Saints Row games have been doing that since day 1. You could buy all the radio tracks, and find a few as bonuses, in the music shop. You could then create your own playlist which was great for the Saints Row games as the radio content was rubbish, DJ's just weren't funny and neither were the commercials.
"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"
ensabahnur

Xbox Live: Sk1dmark 76
PSN ID: FLANGEMAN
Steam: Ensabahnur

Postby ensabahnur » Yesterday, 08:42

TheHDChicken wrote:The part where you said the poster said "softly softly catchee mommy" i looked online no such thing however "softly softly catchee monkey" is an old English proverb for patience :)
Knowing Rockstar it'll probably be "mommy" and be a satirical rip on the old proverb probably with something to do with a sexual predator.
"Your taste buds can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"
ensabahnur

Xbox Live: Sk1dmark 76
PSN ID: FLANGEMAN
Steam: Ensabahnur

Postby Zack Michaluk » Yesterday, 21:12

If you notice when michael is smashing the television with the chair, and playing on the tv is the burger commercial. look closely at the shelves with the red magazine holders and the back of the computer, also at the speaker with the green circles. Now if you go back to when they broke down jimmy's room at about 18:20 look at the shelves above his computer and its the same magazine holders as in that part also the computer speakers have the have kind of look the the giant one with green circles. another thing as well if you pause it at 1:00:20 that is jimmy's bed he lays down on as well. when you guys were talking about the different license plate change on the brute armoured trucks. You were saying it was an anomaly and that there wouldn't be a series of missions that play out in the same way. If you notice in the background though when the truck blows up look at the red create in the back and how dark the wall of the building is. then when they pull the security guy out now look at the wall its way to lit up also no red create. which leads me to think that robbing an armoured truck is a constant optional method of gaining quick cash. because when you were talking about how the spent all this time on programing chop and not putting other dogs in. that made me think about it to because they spent time on the animation for robbing the truck so why do it only once. and if your overall goal is to gain the almighty dollar why not rob multiple trucks. and thanks for the video very informative and im loving this game more and more.
Zack Michaluk
New user