Shifting sands: the lost majesty of Prince of Persia http://t.co/DeVmZ2lQ Ed reflects on a wonderful, much-missed series
More News
DmC: Devil May Cry
Monday 14-Jan-2013 9:20 AM

DmC: Devil May Cry

Ninja Theory mixes up a legend, to make something familiar and new 360  4

Anarchy Reigns
Tuesday 8-Jan-2013 4:30 PM

Anarchy Reigns

Platinum smashes fist-first into online gaming 360  3

Rocksmith
Friday 14-Dec-2012 3:13 PM

Rocksmith

This isn't a Guitar Hero clone: Drop-D cynicism 360  14

More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Minecraft Xbox 360 update: what to expect in title update 8

Your comments on our articles.

4J sheds light on forthcoming technical fixes

The 4J Studios Twitter feed has kicked back into life for the New Year, carrying more details of the promised bug fix for Minecraft Xbox 360 update 7, otherwise known as update 8.

... read more

Minecraft Xbox 360 update: what to expect in title update 8

Postby Waffles2541 » 08 Jan 2013, 13:30

I am really loving the new additions to minecraft in the last update. I see they already had end stone in the creative menu, so i was kind of expecting it to be in the previous update. No worries though.

My only problems are that 1) Nether fortress NEVER spawn in my worlds, 2) they seem to have capped how many snow golems you can make. My evil army of vicious man eating snow monsters will never be complete with this cap. Damn you Mojang!!! You have damaged my plans for total world domination.

Also, please say that they are going to stop it where if you try to breed two of the same species together, they will continue to jump all over each other without producing results like a bunch of inexperienced teenagers.
I DON'T DIE, I RESPAWN...
Waffles2541

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update: what to expect in title updat

Postby Forbisk » 08 Jan 2013, 13:38

Not very good, Because you said before that The End was coming in Update 8, Making people excited for it and then you don't even deliver, Sort yourselves out. :|
Forbisk

Postby OXM ETboy » 08 Jan 2013, 13:44

They said that The End would come in the next update before they realised they'd have to release a bug fix first. Perfectly excusable, by my lights. Also: how many other teams on console make so much available for free?
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby Clanger67 » 08 Jan 2013, 13:48

Damn right any other dev./publisher would have charged about 3000 MSP for all the free stuff we have received so far.Plus who wants the end yet anyway ??? i know i don't.
I'm unsure of just what it takes,to frustrate and dismantle apathy.

They say the empty can rattles the most.
Clanger67

Postby PonderingWalrus » 08 Jan 2013, 22:47

Forbisk wrote:Not very good, Because you said before that The End was coming in Update 8, Making people excited for it and then you don't even deliver, Sort yourselves out. :|

No.
PonderingWalrus

Postby Metalrodent » 08 Jan 2013, 23:51

Clanger67 wrote:Damn right any other dev./publisher would have charged about 3000 MSP for all the free stuff we have received so far.Plus who wants the end yet anyway ??? i know i don't.

pretty sure its cause Microsoft gave them free updates, whereas as most other devs have to pay for updates, hence Mojang can release as much as they like
(gnidnib yllagel ton) won thgir yaw s'ti no si ezirp ruoy - snoitalutargnoc siht daer nac uoy fi
Metalrodent

Postby Clanger67 » 09 Jan 2013, 00:35

Metalrodent wrote:
Clanger67 wrote:Damn right any other dev./publisher would have charged about 3000 MSP for all the free stuff we have received so far.Plus who wants the end yet anyway ??? i know i don't.

pretty sure its cause Microsoft gave them free updates, whereas as most other devs have to pay for updates, hence Mojang can release as much as they like

Yeah i appreciate that but before it came out they were talking that some updates / content you would have to pay for.Despite the fact that the pc get all free updates that isn't always the case on live.And i was just agreeing with Ed's comment to the troll who doesn't seem to appreciate stuff that is free.Which on live isn't usually a lot.

Clanger67

Postby Clanger67 » 10 Jan 2013, 23:31

Well found a bit of info browsing Minecraft Wiki that suggests we may get infinite worlds and Nether eventually.Hope it isn't BS,personally i thought they would struggle to do it with the 360.

Clanger67

Postby halosniper117 » 11 Jan 2013, 01:23

Personaly i can not wait untell i can make an adventure map with monster spwaning eggs, a horde of zombies will make anyone think twice about turning back. :twisted:
halosniper117

Postby devondude » 17 Jan 2013, 22:14

I would love to know when they are going to add the ability to place stairs upside down, and with half slabs to be put on the top or bottom half of a full block. -_-
devondude

mincraft

Postby xXK1LLEReliteXx » 18 Jan 2013, 20:51

that stinks that u have to wait till update 9 tu spwn
xXK1LLEReliteXx