Not long now till the end of our Black Ops 2 Live competition. Don't miss. http://t.co/n320V7xO
More News
Halo 4
Thursday 1-Nov-2012 7:01 AM

Halo 4

343 sets out to reclaim the FPS throne 360  35

Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Saturday 27-Oct-2012 12:44 PM

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Like Ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin. Including the burning eyes and nausea upon prolonged exposure 360  17

More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM

Kinect Nat Geo TV

Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Halo 4

Playing them, beating them, moaning about them, celebrating them

Halo 4

Postby Bezza89 » 16 May 12 5:39 pm

Couldn't find it in the search functions first 3 pages, cba carrying on, and the oxm A-Z list has disappeared so apologies if this is a duplicate.

Anyway, Halo 4. Jesus, someone has had the same idea as me - including downloadable content into a retail version of the game, Halo 4 LE comes with 3 downloadable map packs, worth between either 2400ms and 3600ms depending on their price. That is pretty much worth the extra price alone if the game goes out at £60, and you get all the usual LE tat as well. Maybe I'm being monitored by MS? Rebuy Bioware!! Make friends with R* like you are with bethesda and activision! Actually, I think they are. Anyway. Halo 4.
Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!
Bezza89

Re: Halo 4

Postby Wadium_Arcadium » 16 May 12 8:09 pm

I rarely buy LEs but this one looks and sounds as though it has a good number of features included with it.. As long as it's not ridiculously priced, I'll be getting it.

Hoping to see more of the actual game at E3, Some of the new enemies that have been leaked recently look interesting.
Wadium_Arcadium

Postby Bezza89 » 16 May 12 9:17 pm

Leaked or revealed? The ones on the toys sound a bit rubbish if I'm honest, especially the names, I know Elite and Grunt are hardly inspiring but Jackal, Hunter, are cool. Crawler sounds pants. Forgot the other one.

Hopefully E3 will reveal a lot, and GTAV, Respawns stuff, bungies title. Oh and KotoR 3 and HL3. And Fallout 4.
Bezza89

Postby STE MO » 17 Oct 12 11:33 am

Thought that it was time to resurrect this thread as November is fast approaching and the dam has broken and leaks, or should I say torrents aplenty, are everywhere. Anybody else looking forward to this now it's a month away?

A friend already has a copy of it and said that it blows Halo 3 out of the water. Now I know that he's a bad boy for doing it, and have told him this, but he has also said that it might just be the best Halo game to date, bold statement I thought, as we all know Halo 2 was the best, trollolololol :wink: , I can't wait for it now.
STE MO

Postby Grummy » 17 Oct 12 11:41 am

Giant. Epic. NO!

Overrated pile of crud.
Do not mistake his appetite for triangular sandwich apathy!
Grummy

Postby FishyGinger » 17 Oct 12 12:06 pm

Grummy wrote:Giant. Epic. NO!

Overrated pile of crud.

In a good mood today? :P
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
FishyGinger

Postby Grummy » 17 Oct 12 1:02 pm

FishyGinger wrote:
Grummy wrote:Giant. Epic. NO!

Overrated pile of crud.

In a good mood today? :P

Great mood. I just wanted to make sure there was no doubt that there is at least one sane person around here that doesn't give a damn about Halo.
Do not mistake his appetite for triangular sandwich apathy!
Grummy

Postby comabob » 17 Oct 12 1:08 pm

Seconded!!
"The boy said he's from hell. Maybe that's where we're going..."
comabob

Postby msbhvn » 17 Oct 12 1:10 pm

I liked the first Halo and really enjoyed ODST, but Halo 2 and 3 were awful. So I'm not really on the Halo 4 hype train either.
I'm not advocating that we kill stupid people, I'm just saying we should take some of the warning labels off things and let the problem take care of itself.
msbhvn

Postby FishyGinger » 17 Oct 12 1:11 pm

Fair enough, thought it might have been your time of the month :P
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
FishyGinger

Postby schwepterbrowser » 17 Oct 12 1:15 pm

I'll be getting it, but I'm far from hyped for it. The only game I can think of coming this year I'm hyped for now is Hitman.
schwepterbrowser

Postby Bezza89 » 17 Oct 12 1:21 pm

I'm very much looking forwards to it, I think 343 will add some much needed freshness.

Also, if you don't like it, that's fine, but stop with the hilarious trolling for the people like me who are interested. Thanks!
Bezza89

Postby scotty » 17 Oct 12 1:55 pm

I'll be getting it too, I enjoy me a bit o' Halo coop... although I've busted my wrist so I won't be playing it until a long, long way after release... boo
scotty

Postby Clanger67 » 17 Oct 12 2:28 pm

scotty wrote:I'll be getting it too, I enjoy me a bit o' Halo coop... although I've busted my wrist so I won't be playing it until a long, long way after release... boo

OH NO that's bad news,what will that be for six weeks,plaster the lot.Plus you didn't get from smacking the postie for your missing parcel did you,lol. :wink:
Stop your trying,to bruise my mind,i can do it on my own.
Clanger67

Postby scotty » 17 Oct 12 3:33 pm

Clanger67 wrote:
scotty wrote:I'll be getting it too, I enjoy me a bit o' Halo coop... although I've busted my wrist so I won't be playing it until a long, long way after release... boo

OH NO that's bad news,what will that be for six weeks,plaster the lot.Plus you didn't get from smacking the postie for your missing parcel did you,lol. :wink:

lol, no postie smackage has occurred but, unsurprisingly, I've still not received the package from Zavvi and they are being absolutely useless. Two self declaration emails have been sent to me, both without the actual form.. gnnnhhggh
As for the wrist damage, we still aren't sure. I'm signed in for (and get this) an 'emergency' MRI scan.. but they're fully booked up for 2 to 3 weeks...wehey, not a great month ;)
scotty

Next