Soundtracks Forum

TMNT - NES (Revisiting)

Because it's friday and I found some time to search youtube...

I cannot believe how good this soundtrack sounds after all these years...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eT4ndZ8tQQ

Yeah, it's quite nice. Thanks for the link!

Brings back memories indeed wink
I sometimes had that tune [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 8tQQ#t=72s ] in the back of my head with zero recollection it came from this game, so thanks!

Game was tough as hell. Show me someone who's ever beaten that game without any tools or cheats or whatever, and I'll show you a filthy liar.

Idolores wrote:

Game was tough as hell. Show me someone who's ever beaten that game without any tools or cheats or whatever, and I'll show you a filthy liar.

hahaha...I really did it.  That and "rush'n' attack"...one of hardest konami games I ever recall playing

By jb (Jan 08, 2013) (#6)

I only remember the title music and the overworld map theme because f--- THAT SEWER JUMP ::ragequits::

Idolores wrote:

did it all the time with my brother back then on NES. no cheats, nothing. not bragging, but we finished almost every game we owned. Bayou Billy and the like. but not shitty broken/impossible games like Top Gun, or games with bad RPG mechanics like Metal Gear (punch random wall to proceed).

Last edited by Pellasos (Jan 08, 2013)

Pellasos wrote:

Idolores wrote:

did it all the time with my brother back then on NES. no cheats, nothing. not bragging, but we finished almost every game we owned. Bayou Billy and the like. but not shitty broken/impossible games like Top Gun, or games with bad RPG mechanics like Metal Gear (punch random wall to proceed).

I finished Top Gun, but not Bayoo Billy - that was a shitty game (good music tho)

Well that was short lived...the youtube's poster site is gone...

By Pellasos (Jan 09, 2013) (#10)

brandonk wrote:

Pellasos wrote:

Idolores wrote:

I finished Top Gun, but not Bayoo Billy - that was a shitty game (good music tho)

i loved Bayou Billy, because it was basically three games in one. such a drastic change in level design is rare, even today. and that music. konami were from another planet.

By Alcahest (Jan 09, 2013) (#11)

Pellasos wrote:

i loved Bayou Billy, because it was basically three games in one. such a drastic change in level design is rare, even today. and that music. konami were from another planet.

Haha yeah, Bayou Billy!

By Wanderer (Jan 10, 2013) (#12)

No one who played that game could forget disarming the bombs underwater.

By Pellasos (Jan 10, 2013) (#13)

Alcahest wrote:

Pellasos wrote:

Haha yeah, Bayou Billy!

my day just got better. thank you.

By Judgment Day (Jan 15, 2013) (#14)

TMNT3: The Manhattan Project = VERY underrated soundtrack. The elevator music would still make my Top 50 All Time List.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9TLpTUA … p;index=13

Last edited by Judgment Day (Jan 15, 2013)

By Amazingu (Jan 15, 2013) (#15)

Yeah, TMNT3's soundtrack was the bomb!
Great game too.

By brandonk (Jan 15, 2013) (#16)

Amazingu wrote:

Yeah, TMNT3's soundtrack was the bomb!
Great game too.

I remember when this came out ('92) but didn't play it because I had an SNES by then - and had Turtles in Time.