Greetings Genre fans! You have entered a GameSpot game board dedicated to a specific genre.

- Follow the Terms of Use
- Conceal all plot spoilers or label discussion with spoiler alert.
- Discussions with the intent to disrupt the experience of the board will be considered a forum invasion.

Where am I?

Forum Actions
Thread locked
  • Level 33
    Goombella
    GameSpot staff memberBoard Admin
    Mar 27, 2012 4:13 pm GMT

What's up role players!

Now I know what you're thinking "This can't be the right board, right?" Actually it is! There have been a few changes to the way the game boards work. If you have come to this dedicated genre board it is because a game series board or specific game board does not yet exist.

We want to know what boards you want. To make a suggestion drop by the board creation requests forum and create a discussion about what board you want an why. Don't forget to tell your friends to go in there to back you up, the more interest the better.

Edited on Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm GMT

What's up role players!

Now I know what you're thinking "This can't be the right board, right?" Actually it is! There have been a few changes to the way the game boards work. If you have come to this dedicated genre board it is because a game series board or specific game board does not yet exist.

We want to know what boards you want. To make a suggestion drop by the board creation requests forum and create a discussion about what board you want an why. Don't forget to tell your friends to go in there to back you up, the more interest the better.

• Locked thread
Forum Actions