Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2013, 09:20 AM
Random Encounter Director, The Root of All Evil Director
Big Boss (+6000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Final Fantasy 3 (Album Project)

Final Fantasy III: Echoes of Eternity
(JUST KIDDING)

Hi! As some of you may have heard at MAGFest 11™, the Final Fantasy III album is officially starting -- in January! This will probably be my last big community album project before I take a break, and as a result, I want to encourage community involvement more than ever before. Recruiting is now opening to the general public of OC ReMix -- anyone who is a posted remixer can make a claim immediately, and anyone who isn't posted may submit your best work for consideration (audition) to make a claim. Yes, for the conclusion of the trilogy to be the best that it can be, the quality control has to be overly strict. Tough decisions will be made, butts may be hurt, but it's with the best intentions in mind and a love for the soundtrack.

The hope is that the community will band together to make this one of the best albums available, with no genre restrictions.

Without further adieu...
total: 15
total: 26

NES Soundtrack Playlist

Nintendo DS Soundtrack Playlist

Anything not listed or additional songs from the Nintendo DS remake are still applicable for remixing if they're not a derivative work of a song that may already exist (like Swift Twist, or Let's Learn Piano!)[/size]

Proudly announced on January 15th, 2013 at 4:20AM

Last edited by Brandon Strader; Today at 08:21 PM.
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.