Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2012, 04:40 AM

Viking Guitar University (instructional music site)

Hi guys. I posted this in the "Music Composition and Production" forum, but thought I should put it here too. Sorry if that's against protocol. I don't come around OCR too much to post, but I've done some remixing (Cave Story Remix album "Made of Metal") and have spent a lot of time doing home recording stuff. I'm trying to start a website to teach newcomers how to get started making music. I think that most everyone that's endeavored to do home recording has had situations where they're frustrated and scouring the internet for the knowledge they need. I'm trying to get all of that in one place so people can stop looking.

To that end, I've started a Kickstarter to gather some minimal funding to get the equipment I need. I would greatly appreciate it if you'd take a look. If you can't afford to donate, I totally understand. However, please share the link around so that this thing can get funded. It really will help a lot of young musicians get on the right path to fulfilling their dreams.

VIKING GUITAR UNIVERSITY on Kickstarter
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.