Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Wesley Cho, Moderator, Maverick Rising Director, Serious Monkey Business Co-Director
Sheng Long (+10000)

Rules for Posting Music in Community

These are what is currently acceptable for posting in this forum as far as music goes

• Links to legally available music by popular artists in the context of a discussion, i.e. songs posted by the artists themselves on Youtube
  • Links to teasers for upcoming video game music albums made by posted ReMixers, i.e. a link to a Youtube video for an upcoming album release (make it absolutely clear that it's for an upcoming album though & describe it!)
  • Links to the music for video game music rearrangement albums by active members of the community, i.e. a thread for a non-OCR project such as Bound Together
  • Links to where music can be acquired by active members of the community, video game or original material, i.e. a thread for a commercial album that may be purchased by a member of the community
For the situation of single songs or a collection of a few songs, they are to either be posted in Workshop - Feedback: Workshop ReMixes or in Workshop - Feedback: Originals/other, whichever is the appropriate forum for the song(s) in question.

It is highly recommend if there is confusion, to ask a moderator of the Community forum as to what is the appropriate place of posting.

Last edited by Bahamut; 07-29-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Sponsored Links

Please register to remove the above advertisement.