Favorite OCReMixers

• Favorite OCReMixers

What are you guys favorite remixers on the site.
    I'm not asking for all of them (they all do a damn good job), but maybe your top 3.

Mine are probably Protricity, Star Salzman and Daniel Baranowsky (at the moment at least)

• Didaji a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 déc. 2007, 17h40m
    I like so many of them, but some are djpretzel, Star Salzman and Jovette Rivera aka DJ Crono.

• larsso a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 déc. 2007, 19h25m
    Daniel Baranowsky and Mazedude currently...

• hmm...I'd have to say beatdrop and djpretzel are up there for me...perhaps snappleman, as well.

The dude abides.
  • DarkeSword is almost in my top 20 artists here.

• doulifee a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 déc. 2007, 16h06m
    zircon, darkesword, Orichalcon and djp (specially his awesome job on animeremix) but what i prefer is discovering new remixer that can surprise me. :)

• Friedesang a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 déc. 2007, 16h44m
    that's really a difficult question, man! okay, I think, following are going to be the best:
    1. Xaleph
    2. Reuben Kee
    3. DarkeSword

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2008, 16h49m

OCR4ever

Big giant Circles, Drakesword, zircon, Blind, Sixto Sounds, Rayza and many others.. they almos all good.. and the group project: @Voices of Lifestream" with its "Black Wing Metamorphosis" is the essential OCR...

• Removes a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 fév. 2008, 0h31m
    I'll have to put 4. I'd say Rayza, bLiNd, Beatdrop and Snappleman. Played so much of their stuff it's unreal. That's not to say I don't like a bunch of others as well, though!

• Utilisateur
    • 1 mars 2008, 21h57m
    At the moment, I'm very fond of Goat's music. "Unchosen Paths" is simply awesome.

• fainstaff a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 mars 2008, 18h11m
    I like Ailsean and Star Salzman best.

• evktalo a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 mars 2008, 6h09m
    Shnabubula and AeroZ are definitely my top two.. the contest for the third spot is tougher, JigginJonT, djpretzel, Mazedude, Christian Pacaud and Quinn Fox are all quite good. Neskvartetten rock too! Unfortunately, my favourite vgm cover band Axes Denied haven't submitted to OCR, at least yet!

• Utilisateur
    • 21 mars 2008, 5h40m
    I think I have to put Reuben Kee at the top of the list. This goes beyond his OCR stuff though. His site has alot of stuff that either didn't make it on to OCR, or had nothing to do with game remixing. All worth a listen. If what happened to him hadn't happened, I guarantee he would've hit the big time.

Jivemaster is probably second on my list. The man just has mad skills, and a couple of his Sonic remixes, "Symphonic Ruin" and "Launchface! GO!" are instant classics.

If we went beyond his OCR days, Leebro would be numero uno on this list. Hell, lets go ahead and move him up there. Of course, most of you know, Leebro went on to work with Sega, and is now about to launch his solo singing career, under the name Bentley Jones. Almost every track he's put out, whether its on OCR, a Sonic game, or on his new album, has been phenomenal.

And fourth on this list? DragonAvenger. She's got an amazing voice, and great lyrics!

Thats just the top four, though. I have loads of other favorites.

• Yogarine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 nov. 2008, 20h23m
    Well, there are a lot I like, but here's a top 10 fwiw:

1.) djpretzel
    2.) Pixietricks
    3.) Zircon
    4.) Steffan Andrews (aka Spekkosaurus)
    5.) The Prophet of Mephisto
    6.) Jovette Riveira
    7.) DrumUltimA
    8.) JigginJonT
    9.) Protricity
    10.) Adhesive Boy

• Utilisateur
    • 4 déc. 2008, 18h48m
    Like many, but I'll give a special shout to mp and AmIEvil for my two favorite songs (Rape of a Planet/FF7, Death On The Snowfield/FF6).

• Beefheart- a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 déc. 2008, 14h26m
    1) djpretzel
    2) Vurez
    3) Gecko Yamori
    4) Mazedude
    5) McVaffe

Can't really decide on the rest but those are the top five atm.

• Cazzious a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2009, 6h18m
    I gotta give it to the resident guitarists on OCR. SnappleMan, BrainCells, housethegrate, Sixto Sounds, and I'm sure there are a few I can't name off the top of my head. But I love hearing my favorite game themes twisted into something you can really bang your head to.

• Well, I'm been following OC Remix since its beginning and my three favorites are Reuben Kee, McVaffe and Jared Hudson. Anyway there are a lot more of good people and even better songs ^^ Spekkosaurus also has good songs.

• willrock07 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mars 2009, 17h58m
    My Top 3 at the moment have to be
    McVaffe

Blind

Sixto Sounds

• badseed01 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 mars 2009, 8h24m
    I really need to get around to listening to more, but, so far; my favorite are as follows:
    McVaffe, Protricity, Star Salzman, bLiNd, and Scott Peeples; to name just a few.
    Protricity's remixes for DKC2 are quite remarkable!!!

• reimusho a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 mars 2009, 18h16m
    GaMeBoX
    The Wingless
    redtailedfox
    dale north
    Flava

• Zircon
    tefnek
    Reuben Kee
    SGX
    Vigilante
    Vurez

etc etc.

In the name of the fool.....
    • Zefyrious a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 mai 2009, 19h08m
    At the moment my top3 favs are bLiNd, Xaleph and Daniel Baranowsky.

Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough.
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 juin 2009, 10h16m
    beatdrop, zircon, another soundscape, mazedude, sixto sounds

• Baldiator :)

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.