Advertisement

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

Hassan_Bajwa80

[1]9 Jan 2011
    • level: 30

Hey, making an rpg if anyone is interested.... so wanna join? xD

Story: 10,000 years after Judai Yuki graduates, the society has faced a massive evolution. New and advanced technology has been introduced to the world Yu-Gi-Oh! According to scientists however, Earth would have been destroyed 3,000 years ago, so why hasn't it been destroyed? The answer is the "Cluster", a year after Judai Yuki graduated, a UN Search Team launched a satellite in hopes of finding undiscovered regions. When the satellite used its infrared scanning over Egypt they found a mysterious cluster of energy hidden beneath the soil of the ancient city of Cairo. After 10 years of tests on the energy, it was confirmed that these Clusters borrow time from space. In words it is borrowing time from the moon, sun, and the stars to increase the Earth's lifespan. Several years later, an evil organization called the "Division" used the Cluster's energy to enhance their dueling capabilities, and power. When that happened.... Earth had fallen, and now the "Division" had taken control of the entire world, placing their own laws in order. Soon after the Division decided to use the Cluster's energy to advance technology within a year technology had advanced 100 years. 10,000 years have gone by, and the Division still remains in power, the world's economy has dropped magnificently but the technology still increases rapidly.

Important: Some people support the Division and some have tried to rebel against the Division. So the Division has split the people into two sides. The supporters are called "Protectors" while the Rebels are called "Anarchists".

~Year 12011

[Character Template]

Name:

Side: [Protector or Anarchist?]

Looks:

Description:

Deck:

Dream:

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

callie665573

[2]9 Jan 2011
    • level: 28
    Hmm, sounds intresting. Ah, what the heck? I'm in!

Name: Sakura Tenjou

Side: Anarchist

Looks: Long magenta hair, purple eyes, dark blue tank-top, teal jacket and jeans.

Description: Sakura is a strong-willed, cheerful, and caring girl with a dark past. Her family supported the Division until an incident made her parents decide that enough was enough. While Sakura got away, her parents were killed and her little sister Arisa was abducted. Sakura was eight at the time and since then, has tried to find her sister and bring down the Division. She is a very talented martial artist which is rivaled only by her dueling abillity. Her closest friends are her monsters, especislly her main card Eternal Mage Nozomi.

Deck: Eternals (Light-attribute spellcasters)

Dream: Find her sister and make the world better.
    Edited on 01/09/2011 2:09pm

Hassan_Bajwa80

[3]9 Jan 2011

Here's mine.

Name: Ayato Ukuzaki

Side: Anarchist

Looks: Blue spikey hair, Brown eyes, White shirt, and Jeans.

Description: Ayato's father was Kiro Ukuzaki, he was the leader of the Anarchist and tried to overthrow the Division countless times, but soon he was discovered and the Division executed him, but Ayato was able to escape to Domino City by the help of his father's closest friend Arashi Minamoto. Ayato is always haunted by his past and usually has nightmares of the day his father was executed, and most of all he detests the Division. He has been getting in fights ever since Elementary school, and so he has a lot of martial art abilities. He is a talented duelist, and according to Arashi Minamoto, his dueling tactics are similar to his father's.

Deck: Warriors/Guardians

Dream: Avenge his father, and bring back peace to the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A train passes by like lightening, it's glowing lasers accelerating, below it stands Ayato*

(He presses a button on his duel disk, and it transforms into a D-Wheel that has no wheels, but instead levitates and moves at incredible speed)

Sector Security #1: (Examining speed radar) Speed is 150....

Sector Security #2: Lets get that kid...

(They chase Ayato on their D-Wheels, and turn on sirens)

Sector Security #1: PULL OVER!

Sector Security #2: (Checks the license plate on Ayato's D-Wheel) Ayato Ukuzaki, that kid has been wanted by the Division for years. GET HIM!

*They accelerate even faster*

(Ayato tries to shake them off, but no good. He than makes his way towards the lighthouse, and turns his D-Wheel back into a Duel Disk, and runs inside, and stops at the window looking down in the water. The security right behind him)

Sector Security #1: Turn yourself in, you d*** Anarchist. (He pulls out his pistol)

Sector Security #2: Maybe the Division will let you live, if you cooperate.

Ayato: (Holds a small timer behind his hands so the sector security can't see) 10 seconds are up.

Sector Security #1: Huh?

*The ceiling of the lighthouse explodes, and falls on top of the sector security not killing them, but making them injured*

Ayato: When you see the Division tell them I'm still alive.

(Ayato jumps out of the lighthouse, and into the water)

callie665573

[4]9 Jan 2011
    (In a warehouse)

?: (going over deck) How long do we have to stay here Yoriko? The place is a dump.

Yoriko: I know but since you beat up eight guys, the Division is onto us so we need to hide until it ciols down.

?: It's they're own d*** fault, they messed with me so I messed with them.

Yoriko: Ugh, you are hopeless Sakura.

Sakura: Yeah, I know.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[5]9 Jan 2011

(Ayato arrives back into his small apartment, he places his helmet down, and when he turns around he notices Arashi)

Ayato: When did you come here?

Arashi: 5 seconds ago, I noticed you've made quite a getaway.

Ayato: Word spreads fast. (He reaches the fridge and passes Arashi a can of Soda)

Arashi: We haven't talked in 6 months, and I just got a call from your high school principal. Told me you dropped out of North Domino High.

Ayato: Yeah, I did.

Arashi: Anyways you blew your cover, the Division knows your in Domino City.

Ayato: Yeah, I know.

Arashi: Don't you get it? They will kill you.

Ayato: What else is new? (He sits down, and takes a sip of his soda) So what's going on with you?

Arashi: 3 hundred Anarchists have already been executed. Very soon there won't be any Anarchists left, so you need to stay low from now on.

Ayato: Why do you care? I'M NOT YOUR SON!

Arashi: (Smiles) I promised your dad I would look after you. Just think about what I said. (He leaves)

(Ayato remains quiet)

Edited on 01/09/2011 3:12pm

callie665573

[6]9 Jan 2011
    Yoriko: (checks her PDA) Okay, cost is clear. The Division still doesn't know we're here and since you've been wanted since you escaped, don't do anything stupid.

Sakuko: Fine (thought) Party pooper...

Yoriko: Not true, I just don't feel like dying. (runs out of warehouse)

Sakura: Why does she have to be a mind reader? (follows)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[7]9 Jan 2011

(Ayato is scene moaning in his sleep)

Ayato: Dad... no... Stop... Don't hurt him... DAD!!!!!!!!

(He wakes up, his face covered in sweat)

Ayato: (Stands, and puts on his leather jacket, and walks out of the apartment and onto the streets) Same dream. (He continues walking, and stops at the beach, and looks at the ocean) Dad, I promise to avenge you... I'll finish what you started and overthrow the d*** Division. (He clenches his fist tightly)

callie665573

[8]9 Jan 2011
    Yoriko: On the upside, another Anarchist is in Domino but I don't know who it is?

Sakura: That's a relief. So, what do we do?

Yoriko: Keep a low profile and hope we get lucky. If we can reach the subway, we can get out of town quickly but Protectors may be there.

Sakura: Then we'll have to fight them, lets get going.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[9]9 Jan 2011

Secretary: Sir, sector security now have identifications on 3 Anarchists.

?: Who?

Secretary: Sakura Tenjou, Yoriko, and Ayato Ukuzaki.

?: Find them. Launch a massive search, and all transportation services must be under surveillance at all times.

Secretary: Yes, sir.

(Leaves)

?: Who knew Sakura Tenjou, and Ayato Ukuzaki were still alive, and now I have information on all of them. This must be my luck day.

Edited on 01/09/2011 3:35pm

callie665573

[10]9 Jan 2011
    Sakura: (peaks into subway station) There are Protectors alright.

Yoriko: No choice then, I'll hack into the system and buy us time. You take on the Protectors since they probably know we're here, hopefully I'll be able to get us out of here.

Sakura: On it, be careful. (sneaks over closer) Hey Protectors, take this! (jumps down and knocks out two with her fists) Hmm, what weaklings.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[11]10 Jan 2011

(Ayato sees Sakura beating up protectors)

Ayato: What the heck?

(More protectors arrives)

Protectors: GET HER!

Ayato: (Stands in the protectors way) You got the wrong person, the real girl went the other way.

Protector #1: Hey, you're Ayato Ukuzaki!

Ayato: Looks like I got no choice. (Knocks out several Protectors, but more arrive) *To Sakura* This way! (He leads her to the backside of the subway)

callie665573

[12]10 Jan 2011
    Sakura: Wait, I can't go without- (lights suddenly go out)

Yoriko: (runs pass) I bought us time, he's an Anarchist so we can trust him. Lets go Sakura.

Sakura: Right. (follows)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[13]10 Jan 2011

(He enters the back door of the subway, which is hidden from view)

Ayato: We should be fine here for a while. The Division is making sure no Anarchist try to use the transportation services, they are hoping to arrest some in Domino City.*Looks out the window* I don't think you'll be able to use the train to leave the city for a while, you might need to wait a few days for the search to cool down.

callie665573

[14]10 Jan 2011
    Sakura: Great, there goes our plan.

Yoriko: Glad we ran into you Ayato-san, we may have had bigger problems if you didn't come.

Sakura: Huh? Yoriko who he is?

Yoriko: He's been wanted as log as you Sakura, he's pretty well known through the Anarchists.

Sakura: Ugh... Sorry, never heard of him.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[15]10 Jan 2011

Ayato: Yeah, I didn't know I was known throughout the Anarchists, my dad probably was, but never knew I was. Anyways who are you two?

callie665573

[16]10 Jan 2011
    Yoriko: I'm Yoriko Fushigi, I've been an Anarchist most of my life and a computer genius as well as a mind reader, don't ask. The other one is Sakura Tenjou, been an Anarchist for eight years and thr most reckless person you'll ever meet.

Sakura: Reckless, I'm not reckless. Just a little impatient is all...

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17]10 Jan 2011

Ayato: So you two have known each other for a long time?

callie665573

[18]10 Jan 2011
    Yoriko: I've been stuck with Sskura for four years after I found her injured on the street, got into a nasty fight when she tried to get into the Division and barely escaped.

Sakura: I had a reason why and you know it.

Yoriko: Yes, I know. But enough about us, why are you here?

Hassan_Bajwa80

[19]10 Jan 2011

Ayato: I've been in Domino City for 10 years. I originally lived in Tokyo.... but.... (Remembers his past) I can't really say it, it's not that I don't trust you, it's that it's haunted me for years, so it's gotten harder to tell people.

callie665573

[20]10 Jan 2011
    Yoriko: Hmm... I see, okay then I won't question it. We were trying to get into Atlantic Town to meet up with a friend ofmours, I guess we have to wait now though.

Sakura: Unfortunatly, she's gonna be mad about this.

Yoriko: She'll get over it, unless of course your afraid of her.

Sakura: As if.
Advertisement