Mass Effect 4 shares systems with Dragon Age 3, runs on Frostbite 2, explores "new directions" in story and gameplay http://t.co/j8s8FR9o
More News
Halo 4
Thursday 1-Nov-2012 7:01 AM

Halo 4

343 sets out to reclaim the FPS throne 360  36

Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Saturday 27-Oct-2012 12:44 PM

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Like Ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin. Including the burning eyes and nausea upon prolonged exposure 360  17

• Wednesday 24-Oct-2012 1:00 PM Dark Souls DLC: Artorias of the Abyss You don't have to be a sadist to play, but it helps 360  10
  • Tuesday 23-Oct-2012 11:08 AM 007 Legends The game's bombed. Game's. Bombed. 360  15
  • Monday 22-Oct-2012 11:09 AM DOOM 3: BFG Edition Hell isn't other people, it's getting shot in the back 360  20
  • Friday 19-Oct-2012 3:23 PM Happy Wars Xbox 360's first free-to-play game doesn't quite dazzle XLA  11
  • Friday 12-Oct-2012 12:51 PM WRC 3 Third time sucky 360  8
  • Friday 12-Oct-2012 8:46 AM Forza Horizon Xbox 360's best sim gets a brasher, brighter spin-off 360  13
  • Thursday 11-Oct-2012 1:00 PM Of Orcs and Men Fighting institutionalised racism is actually quite fun 360  2
More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM

Kinect Nat Geo TV

Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Angry Birds Trilogy

Your comments on our articles.

The anger's all on our side of the screen

What a popularly hated game Angry Birds has become. These Bird-haters are characterised by avian apologists as too-cool-for-casual hipsters. Blind naysayers who just don't appreciate Rovio's vision. Rovio got there first, and it delivered an exquisite balance of rapid-replay compulsion, with perfection hunting providing the longer, hardcore game.

... read more

Angry Birds Trilogy

Postby CunningSmile » 8 Nov 12 10:54 am

Jeez Log what did you do to Jonty to get lumbered reviewing that?
If life gives you Melons, you may have dyslexia
CunningSmile

Re: Angry Birds Trilogy

Postby FishyGinger » 8 Nov 12 11:06 am

Something involving a giant purple dildo would be my bet.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
FishyGinger

Postby Captain_Chao5 » 8 Nov 12 11:20 am

I must admit to being stunned by the price tag on this FREE Android game. My missus has played for hours on our Motorola Xoom, and probably would have considered this if it was an 800MSP arcade game but £25... you're 'avin a larf!
If you can't run with the big dogs, don't piss up the tall trees.

Captain_Chao5

Angry Birds Trilogy

Postby kronk10 » 8 Nov 12 11:32 am

Not a big surprise
kronk10

Postby msbhvn » 8 Nov 12 5:11 pm

This game is aimed at people with three brain cells or less. Activision are charging £25 because they think they can get away with it, and the sad thing is, they probably will. The clueless parents/grandparents will just buy it because of the name, just like the many awful licenced games that come out every year.

The only thing about this review that is surprising is that it's been posted now, when the game was released in September.
Nobody steals Mushy Snugglebites's badonkadonk and lives!
msbhvn

Postby reeceiscrisp » 8 Nov 12 9:38 pm

msbhvn wrote:This game is aimed at people with three brain cells or less. Activision are charging £25 because they think they can get away with it, and the sad thing is, they probably will. The clueless parents/grandparents will just buy it because of the name, just like the many awful licenced games that come out every year.

The only thing about this review that is surprising is that it's been posted now, when the game was released in September.

those three brain cells are within my friend after seeing he him play this, then to play it the next day on his phone. i face palmed hard.
When life gives you lemons, you sell them
reeceiscrisp

Postby Decent_Jam » 9 Nov 12 12:03 am

I prefer Space, and no way is it a console game.
Decent_Jam

Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @James_Parry or @ThisIsEntertain
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Decent_Jam

Postby KernowDevil23 » 9 Nov 12 12:40 am

msbhvn wrote:Activision are charging £40 because they think they can get away with it, and the sad thing is, they probably will. The clueless parents/grandparents will just buy it because of the name

Just like EVERY COD game then?....... (changed the price to reflect COD prices....) :lol:
KernowDevil23
OXM Moderator

Postby Windowlicker79 » 10 Nov 12 1:12 am

Wow. They didn't even bother making a new game? Seriously?? I might have paid 200ms points if it was an entirely new game that had be redesigned to work as a console game, but £30 for 3 FREE Android games? That can just f**k right off. This has actually made me angry!
Who is this "Googlebot"? And why is he always following me? ಠ_ಠ
Windowlicker79