Not long now till the end of our Black Ops 2 Live competition. Don't miss. http://t.co/n320V7xO
More News
Halo 4
Thursday 1-Nov-2012 7:01 AM

Halo 4

343 sets out to reclaim the FPS throne 360  35

Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Saturday 27-Oct-2012 12:44 PM

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Like Ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin. Including the burning eyes and nausea upon prolonged exposure 360  17

More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM

Kinect Nat Geo TV

Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Assassin's Creed Anthology Edition contains all the games, a

Your comments on our articles.

Ubisoft confirms whopping all-in-one offering

Ubisoft has confirmed the existence of the Assassin's Creed Anthology Edition, the inevitable series-spanning celebratory release. It contains every Assassin's Creed game ever made for Xbox 360 - that's Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and the baby of the family, Assassin's Creed 3 - along with every single Assassin's Creed DLC pack, including scrappier multiplayer weapons packs.

... read more

Assassin's Creed Anthology Edition contains all the games, a

Postby bamozzy » 6 Nov 12 11:31 am

I have heard that this is likely to cost $150 so I expect it will cost £100-£130 here. Whilst I do think this is quite expensive, I do also think there is a lot of gaming potential. I have never bought the DLC either and although AC2 is by far my favourite game of the series, the others are all better than average. I wonder though if it includes ALL of the DLC (including any future DLC) for AC3. If that is the case then this certainly seems like a good package as some AC3 special editions are as much as this!
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy

Re: Assassin's Creed Anthology Edition contains all the game

Postby Clanger67 » 6 Nov 12 12:01 pm

:lol: Damn it's a shame i already have them all except 3.I am missing some of the dlc but don't think i am gonna pay what this might work out at for just that,lol.
Stop your trying,to bruise my mind,i can do it on my own.
Clanger67

Postby FishyGinger » 6 Nov 12 12:24 pm

I know it is isn't it. Still, depending on price a good collection for anyone who hasn't got them.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
FishyGinger

Postby Plamsa wing » 6 Nov 12 4:08 pm

Isn't it a bit too early for this to be announced? Assassin's Creed 3 has only been out for a week tomorrow.
"I quite like bottoms!"
Plamsa wing

Postby lawsond28 » 6 Nov 12 4:49 pm

I don't get it. Seriously, why would anyone fork out their hard earned cash again for a series of games that they've very most likely already played and probably completed? If I wanted to collect the AC series (which I don't) I would be picking them up on eBay for around £5-£10 each, not forking out over a tonne on the same games presented in a nice shiny box.
Ubisoft must think we're idiots.
So....who's buying this?
Never trust a dog to watch your food.
lawsond28

Postby stryder84 » 6 Nov 12 5:44 pm

while that sounds like a good deal...work it out logically you can get the first 4 AC games in decent condition (not new i must point out) for less than £30 Ac3 can be bought for £39.99 (maybe cheaper) and half of the MP DLC will now be obsolete so youll only need the optional episodes if you want the full collection, in fact to date ive played all 4 games and i have only spent £50 total yes £50 (i bought AC 2 new but at £25) so i wont be buying this despite the season pass for AC3 included
AK-47? nah 2 swords and shout will do me
stryder84

Postby msbhvn » 6 Nov 12 7:18 pm

I've already got the first four games and they cost me a hell of a lot less than £100. Got the DLC for Brotherhood and Revelations half price in deal of the week, too. :P
I'm not advocating that we kill stupid people, I'm just saying we should take some of the warning labels off things and let the problem take care of itself.
msbhvn