Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.8.2. - will I have to delete my existing Minecraft world? http://t.co/zAV7qtcy
More News
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Saturday 27-Oct-2012 12:44 PM

Like Ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin. Including the burning eyes and nausea upon prolonged exposure 360  5

007 Legends
Tuesday 23-Oct-2012 11:08 AM

007 Legends

The game's bombed. Game's. Bombed. 360  15

DOOM 3: BFG Edition
Monday 22-Oct-2012 11:09 AM

DOOM 3: BFG Edition

Hell isn't other people, it's getting shot in the back 360  20

Happy Wars
Friday 19-Oct-2012 3:23 PM

Happy Wars

Xbox 360's first free-to-play game doesn't quite dazzle XLA  11

WRC 3
Friday 12-Oct-2012 12:51 PM

WRC 3

Third time sucky 360  8

Forza Horizon
Friday 12-Oct-2012 8:46 AM

Forza Horizon

Xbox 360's best sim gets a brasher, brighter spin-off 360  13

More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM

Kinect Nat Geo TV

Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Your comments on our articles.

Like Ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin. Including the burning eyes and nausea upon prolonged exposure

The Warfighter recipe is quite simple. You take all the least memorable moments of a Call of Duty campaign, you roughly chop your ingredients, you hurl it all into the development oven and retrieve when half-baked. Bland familiarity for all the family is then assured.

... read more

Postby fracturedrich » 27 Oct 12 3:00 pm

i dont no why they botherd i liked previous moh but with so many good games why even bother putting the time into this they should of took another year or to and made more of an effert for me they have just buried the series well done
fracturedrich

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Postby ItchyRash » 27 Oct 12 3:55 pm

Such a shame as I actually really like the campaign on the last MoH. The campaign on that was a million times better than the BF3 campaign. Agree that this game has probably buried the series yet again. Ah well
ItchyRash

Postby NicoThaDon » 27 Oct 12 7:39 pm

I actually enjoyed this campaign a lot. It is a good mix and at a good pace. I think the review is especially harsh but it was always going to be with black ops 2 around the corner.
NicoThaDon

Postby RetroDad » 28 Oct 12 1:39 am

Hmmm... No mention of the 'decent' multiplayer until the summary box? Let's be honest, Warfighter was always going to be the runt of the current military fps games. In the interest of fairness though, the replay factor comes from online play. Would MW3 still have received a 9/10 if the focus during the review was purely on the short campaign? I was never interested in purchasing Warfighter, but I feel there needed to be a more balanced review for readers than presented here.
RetroDad has got hugs for you if you were born in the eiiiiiighties, the eighties.

RetroDad

Postby Lancer Armstrong » 28 Oct 12 7:46 pm

It's very rare in the world of gaming for a sequel to be worse than the previous installment. Hell, how is it even possible? All you have to do is stick to the basics, improve on what worked and get rid of what didn't. Even if you have nothing original to contribute, we at least expect the new game to be better on a technical level.

So what the hell happened? This was looking like a much more exciting shooter than Black Ops 2 (a.k.a. Call of Duty: Ghost Recon). How did they f**k this up?

I was never gonna buy this anyway (I prefer Halo and Gears, and the only military FPS I buy is Battlefield), but I was looking forward to this at least giving CoD a run for its money.

Still wouldn't be surprised if Activision is responsible for this "smear campaign", though.
Lancer Armstrong