Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.8.2. - will I have to delete my existing Minecraft world? http://t.co/zAV7qtcy
More News
Happy Wars
Friday 19-Oct-2012 3:23 PM

Happy Wars

Xbox 360's first free-to-play game doesn't quite dazzle XLA  1

WRC 3
Friday 12-Oct-2012 12:51 PM

WRC 3

Third time sucky 360  6

Forza Horizon
Friday 12-Oct-2012 8:46 AM

Forza Horizon

Xbox 360's best sim gets a brasher, brighter spin-off 360  11

Of Orcs and Men
Thursday 11-Oct-2012 1:00 PM

Of Orcs and Men

Fighting institutionalised racism is actually quite fun 360  2

Fable: The Journey
Tuesday 9-Oct-2012 1:00 PM

Fable: The Journey

Cart, horse and magic spewing mittens at the ready? Albion my way 360  21

• Monday 8-Oct-2012 10:45 AM Dishonored Arkane finally lives up to its potential 360  24
  • Friday 5-Oct-2012 3:05 PM Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit Don't worry about looking clever. No-one else is XLA  1
  • Monday 1-Oct-2012 3:00 PM Resident Evil 6 A Resident Evil for all generations, or an unholy mess? 360  22
  • Tuesday 25-Sep-2012 8:00 AM Dead or Alive 5 Old dog doesn't learn any new tricks, but is still worth keeping around 360  2
  • Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM Kinect Nat Geo TV Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 
  • Thursday 20-Sep-2012 5:00 PM FIFA 13 With PES forming strong opposition, FIFA raises its game 360  40
  • Tuesday 18-Sep-2012 4:00 AM Borderlands 2 Buckle up your badassometer, because the big guns have arrived 360  7
More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM

Kinect Nat Geo TV

Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 

More Kinect
Happy Wars
Friday 19-Oct-2012 3:23 PM

Happy Wars

Xbox 360's first free-to-play game doesn't quite dazzle XLA  1

More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Assassin's Creed 3 - forget the Templars, let's wreck the Fr

Your comments on our articles.

Bringing a tomahawk to a cannon fight

Stand on the tip of the south-easterly American protuberance that is Florida, and you're around 300 miles away from the Caribbean Sea. That's the curiously remote location where Assassin's Creed III's naval warfare demos have been set.

... read more

Assassin's Creed 3 - forget the Templars, let's wreck the Fr

Postby Captain_Chao5 » 18 Oct 12 9:40 am

This is sounding awesome! I cannot wait for it to arrive. Luckyily I've ordered Dishono(u)red to keep me quiet in the meantime. :D
Captain_Chao5

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 - forget the Templars, let's wreck th

Postby Jukegun » 18 Oct 12 1:51 pm

Team America vs the French and the Brits.......MUCRICA!!!!!! no one in the UK is preordering this game, everyone is waiting for some British reviews to come out. If it's like the trailers, then no chance
Jukegun

Postby DGR1980 » 18 Oct 12 2:08 pm

Jukegun wrote:Team America vs the French and the Brits.......MUCRICA!!!!!! no one in the UK is preordering this game, everyone is waiting for some British reviews to come out. If it's like the trailers, then no chance

Not true.

I preordered it weeks ago, even before i saw the trailer of Connor leap assassinating an american soldier
DGR1980

Postby Gazisdaman » 18 Oct 12 2:27 pm

Jukegun wrote:Team America vs the French and the Brits.......MUCRICA!!!!!! no one in the UK is preordering this game, everyone is waiting for some British reviews to come out. If it's like the trailers, then no chance

Actually I'm pretty sure that the French were on the side of the Americans as they saw it as an excuse to draw British assets away from the ongoing Napoleonic wars in Europe.
Gazisdaman

Postby JacobsM » 18 Oct 12 4:22 pm

I CAN'Twait!!!!!
JacobsM

Postby EdDeRs1 » 18 Oct 12 4:26 pm

Gazisdaman wrote:

Actually I'm pretty sure that the French were on the side of the Americans as they saw it as an excuse to draw British assets away from the ongoing Napoleonic wars in Europe.

hes right, the Revolution took place while we were kicking Napoleons ass all over Europe so we didnt have the troops to hols America when the French sent in forces to help the traitors to the crown
rule 1: im always right
rule 2: if im not, rule 1 applies
EdDeRs1

Postby Rick.Ramsayer » 18 Oct 12 6:16 pm

Actually I'm pretty sure that the French were on the side of the Americans as they saw it as an excuse to draw British assets away from the ongoing Napoleonic wars in Europe.[/quote]
hes right, the Revolution took place while we were kicking Napoleons ass all over Europe so we didnt have the troops to hols America when the French sent in forces to help the traitors to the crown[/quote]

This game is set during the so called American War Of Independance where the English colonies were revolting against taxation imposed by the government in London. This occurred many years before Napoleon came onto the scene. Don't confuse this period in history with the war of 1812 when England got annoyed with the U.S. for protesting against their ships and crews being forced to serve in the Royal Navy against Napoleonic France. The French supported the Revolutionaries because it was in their best interests and it was because of their intervention that English had to admit defeat and allow the colonists to rule themselves.
Rick.Ramsayer

Postby ChillieBonBon » 18 Oct 12 7:05 pm

This is like an online history lesson!
ChillieBonBon