Register or Sign in

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.8.2. - will I have to delete my existing Minecraft world? http://t.co/zAV7qtcy
More News
WRC 3
Friday 12-Oct-2012 12:51 PM

WRC 3

Third time sucky 360  5

Forza Horizon
Friday 12-Oct-2012 8:46 AM

Forza Horizon

Xbox 360's best sim gets a brasher, brighter spin-off 360  11

Of Orcs and Men
Thursday 11-Oct-2012 1:00 PM

Of Orcs and Men

Fighting institutionalised racism is actually quite fun 360  1

Fable: The Journey
Tuesday 9-Oct-2012 1:00 PM

Fable: The Journey

Cart, horse and magic spewing mittens at the ready? Albion my way 360  21

Monday 8-Oct-2012 10:45 AM

Dishonored

Arkane finally lives up to its potential 360  23

• Friday 5-Oct-2012 3:05 PM Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit Don't worry about looking clever. No-one else is XLA  1
  • Monday 1-Oct-2012 3:00 PM Resident Evil 6 A Resident Evil for all generations, or an unholy mess? 360  22
  • Tuesday 25-Sep-2012 8:00 AM Dead or Alive 5 Old dog doesn't learn any new tricks, but is still worth keeping around 360  2
  • Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM Kinect Nat Geo TV Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 
  • Thursday 20-Sep-2012 5:00 PM FIFA 13 With PES forming strong opposition, FIFA raises its game 360  40
  • Tuesday 18-Sep-2012 4:00 AM Borderlands 2 Buckle up your badassometer, because the big guns have arrived 360  7
  • Monday 17-Sep-2012 1:05 PM F1 2012 Formula One 3.0 360  2
More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Friday 21-Sep-2012 2:33 PM

Kinect Nat Geo TV

Let's learn about bears and then punch a wolf KIN 

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Remember Me - Mirror's Edge meets Ghost in the Shell, or a c

Your comments on our articles.

We investigate Capcom's new brain-hacking IP

Another trade show, another parade of sequels with slightly shinier weapons in - and another game which runs away with all the praise simply because we've never heard of it before. At Gamescom, it was Capcom's moment in the sun, with the debut of memory-hacking sci-fi adventure Remember Me.

... read more

Remember Me - Mirror's Edge meets Ghost in the Shell, or a c

Postby Clanger67 » 15 Oct 12 12:01 pm

I really,really like the look of this.The couple of vids. doing the rounds,one on here courtesy of Mr Jam,have certainly peaked my interest.As alluded to in the article while the graphics might not be all that and some of the gameplay elements can be found elswhere,reckon it might be pretty good.Certainly keeping my eye on it for def.
Stop your trying,to bruise my mind,i can do it on my own.
Clanger67

Re: Remember Me - Mirror's Edge meets Ghost in the Shell, or

Postby Decent_Jam » 15 Oct 12 4:41 pm

Yeah the video I posted was the very mission described here IIRC, definitely looks like a bit of fun. On the other hand (not least because it's Capcom...) it has the potential to suck the fun out of the sort of memory-tamporing shown by either making it so frequent and increasingly complex that it becomes dull trial and error, or so infrequent that the rest of the game feels empty.

This is certainly the sort of single player deal I would be tempted by, far more than something similar like Assassin's Creed. Will be keeping an eye on this certainly, but still keeping my distance, would hate to be disappointed when an IP doesn't reach its potential - I'm looking at you Syndicate...
Decent_Jam

Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @James_Parry or @ThisIsEntertain
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Decent_Jam

Postby ChillieBonBon » 15 Oct 12 5:36 pm

Glad to see this isn't just another mindjack, may that name never be mentioned again.
ChillieBonBon

Postby Clanger67 » 15 Oct 12 7:09 pm

Yeah that might be a bit of a worry,only one outcome to the rewind bits.Might get a bit boring if you have to take ten attempts to get the right one,repeat to fade.You thought maybe they would have tried and thrown in a couple of different outcomes and a couple of things change based on that.Although she is trying too get her memory back from things that have happened so probably makes sense it would only end one way.Will definitley wait for a review etc. before i invest.
Clanger67

Postby hujiki » 16 Oct 12 10:19 am

Have to give credit to Capcom for at least trying to make decent NEW Games, First Dragons Dogma and my view that was a game well done, Please someone tell be what IP stand's for?
hujiki

Postby Clanger67 » 16 Oct 12 10:28 am

hujiki wrote:Have to give credit to Capcom for at least trying to make decent NEW Games, First Dragons Dogma and my view that was a game well done, Please someone tell be what IP stand's for?

Hope this helps. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_property
Clanger67