What are you currently playing Page 3

• Page

of 161 First / Last

• HoriZon 2 Jan 2009 16:26:54 13,119 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mainly L4D on the X360 and trying to get through Mirrors Edge but finding it very frustrating!

Got Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 and The Darkness to start!

Also got some Wii games to start/finish including MP3, Zelda TP and the Resident Evil shooting game + Links Crossbow Training!

Everybody has secrets, life would be boring without secrets, don't you think...?

• DUFFMAN5 2 Jan 2009 16:29:07 10,247 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Kane and Lynch, around 70% in I think
    Just started 2nd run on Gears 2 as well.
    COD World at War single player from Monday

"Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• beastmaster 2 Jan 2009 16:51:01 7,009 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm back for COD - WOW and Burnout Paradise today for quick blasts. Main game in Banjo - Buts & Bolts. Superb.
  • Rash' 2 Jan 2009 16:56:45 948 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    LBP, Pro Evo 2009 and The World Ends With You.
  • Petrarch 2 Jan 2009 16:58:47 3,387 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Fallout 3, Tomb Raider: Underworld and having a bash at Bourne Conspiracy on the hardest setting.

Still got Mirror's Edge and a couple of others to get cracking with.
  • Sean.Aaron 2 Jan 2009 17:26:06 2,531 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Godzilla Unleashed and Cubello at the moment have my attention.
  • buggrit 2 Jan 2009 17:42:32 5,136 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Hmmmm. A bit of Trauma Center: New Blood this morning, some SSB:Brawl this evening.
  • urban 2 Jan 2009 17:47:42 10,090 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    online poker.
    badly.
  • dr_swin 2 Jan 2009 17:52:38 5,094 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    fallout 3, god of war psp, tomb raider underworld on pc, trackmania ds.
    Gears and L4D online.
  • ShogunAssassin 2 Jan 2009 17:57:22 471 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Recently I was playing Fallout 3, but then I got the RROD, so I thought it might be time to show the Wii some love. Found cheap copy of Metroid Prime 3, and it´s really good! Although my wrist is a bit sore after my three hour session...
  • morriss 2 Jan 2009 18:18:46 71,265 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You'll finish Uncharted before then. Only lasts about 8 hours tops.
  • ShogunAssassin 2 Jan 2009 18:19:49 471 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    ShogunAssassin wrote:
    Recently I was playing Fallout 3, but then I got the RROD, so I thought it might be time to show the Wii some love. Found cheap copy of Metroid Prime 3, and it´s really good! Although my wrist is a bit sore after my three hour session...
    Rest your arm on your lap, just needs small movements...
    Thanks, I´ll try that...
  • jellyhead 2 Jan 2009 18:21:28 23,512 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    1:50 in.
    :)

edit:
    oh and Fallout 3 which i just need to stop wandering off exploring and finish the story so i've stuff to do second time round. I've started Bioshock and Beyond good & Evil and i might give Mass Effect a go before going back for my second Fallout 3 run through.

This signature intentionally left blank.

• Kokapetl 2 Jan 2009 18:23:25 859 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Burnout Paradise (PS3), Madden NFL 09 (360), Tomb Raider Underworld (PC), FEAR Perseus Mandate (PC). I'm hoping to finish Underworld at some point tomorrow as I feel like I've been playing it for an age and not getting very far. Once that's out of the way I'm going to turn to Left 4 Dead.

Xbox Live/PS3/Steam - Kokapetl
    3DS - 0903-2865-7239 - Face

• Ryze 2 Jan 2009 18:24:50 2,852 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    a few bursts of Fallout 3, ranked GTA races in GTA IV (headset off, thankyouverymuch), SSFIITHDR ranked matches with Blanka and E. Honda, as I'm quite good with them despite using the 360 pad (waiting for the new wave of SFIV sticks and pads).

Also Left 4 Dead and GOW 2. Fantastic games.

There's always time for Outrun 2006 - love it, can't wait for Online Arcade to bring some much needed online competition to the game.

Then there's Burnout Paradise, which I'm trying to love. The racing element is broken due to the navigation issues, and lack of restarts. Sorry, but the racing element is simply broken. Lovely engine, fun game to piss about in, though!

/waits for Burnout Paradise fix with navigation aids incl. rotating minimap...
  • PhoenixFlames 2 Jan 2009 18:25:21 8,090 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Tomb Raider Underworld mostly.

PSN ID: phoenix1flames
    Add me with a message saying you're from EG

• Rash' 2 Jan 2009 18:35:41 948 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Also picked trackmania on DS. Suprisingly good. Jump in and out of it between sessions on The World Ends With You, which is currently getting into the darker depths of the character's personalities. Excellent game. LBP is self explanatory, really. If I have a gaming session the PS3 has to come on with this game in it. Gaming genius. Pro Evo has to be done to right some shocking Arsenal results this season.
  • Machetazo 2 Jan 2009 18:51:23 6,372 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Neverwinter Nights 2 - original campaign. Can't put it down, it's fantastic, plays more like Baldur's Gate (than NWN did), and particularly impresses and entertains in the way that party and character relations are presented and delivered. I'm glad I also got the expansions, just so I'll be able to play more of it. :D
  • Slipstream 3 Jan 2009 02:49:07 214 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Left 4 Dead, always fun to see when the A.I Director plans to screw you over at random, on expert!

There's always time for Outrun 2006 - love it, can't wait for Online Arcade to bring some much needed online competition to the game.
    This, I needn't say more.

Sonic Unleashed, despite the thrashings this game got, I'm actually getting some quality play time out of it.

SSFIIHDR Yup, going for the 100 Ranked fights achievement every now and then.

• espibara 3 Jan 2009 03:17:18 3,765 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Legendary for 12.99.

So far its a 6/10 good use of the unreal engine but some cheap deaths and diffffculty spikes drag it down.
  • chessboxer 3 Jan 2009 03:22:15 209 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Currently on the PS3...

MGS4 (again - it's so awesome)
    Resistance 2
    The Force Unleashed
    Everybody's Golf: World Tour
    Bad Company
    Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer (ridiculously fucking hard)
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    Super Stardust HD

have all been in this weeks gaming schedule and I doubt next weeks will get any smaller, especially as I have Mirror's Edge, Bioshock, LittleBigPlanet, Madden 09 and Crash Commando waiting to be broken into.

On the PSP...

Lumines I & II
    God Of War: Chains of Olympus

Oh, also got Left 4 Dead on the PC which needs to be installed at some point, but I may play Counter-Strike: Source instead (my fave PC FPS)...
  • funkyd 3 Jan 2009 04:16:51 7,522 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    ecosse_011172 wrote:
    In reality, nothing apart from Uncharted will get much love in the next week or two.
    But I thought you only liked shit games. :S
  • Wayne 3 Jan 2009 04:58:58 2,118 posts
    Seen 24 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    chessboxer wrote:
    Currently on the PS3...

Resistance 2
    The Force Unleashed
    Bad Company
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    Super Stardust HD

have all been in this weeks gaming schedule and I doubt next weeks will get any smaller, especially as I have Mirror's Edge, Bioshock, LittleBigPlanet, Madden 09 and Crash Commando waiting to be broken into.

On the PSP...

Lumines I & II

Oh, also got Left 4 Dead on the PC which needs to be installed at some point, but I may play Counter-Strike: Source instead (my fave PC FPS)...
    Do you get to actually enjoy any of these games? I get *vexed* if I have more than 2 games on the go at any one time.
  • Bloodloss 3 Jan 2009 05:06:53 4,500 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Okami, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Lost Odyssey at the moment.

Okami seems the most intriguing so far.
  • Deleted user 3 January 2009 05:46:49
    Call of Duty 4 (online) and LBP.

Many many other games unfinished but can't motivate myself to play them.
  • Deleted user 3 January 2009 05:48:26
    Ghuitar hero and Rock band. Pro Evo and some othedr shit.

FFVIII too.
  • chessboxer 3 Jan 2009 13:22:00 209 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Wayne wrote:
    chessboxer wrote:
    Currently on the PS3...

Resistance 2
    The Force Unleashed
    Bad Company
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    Super Stardust HD

On the PSP...

Lumines I & II

Do you get to actually enjoy any of these games? I get *vexed* if I have more than 2 games on the go at any one time.
    Bad Company can be frustrating as EA's servers are laggy. They really need to sort it out or put some kind of ping filter in the custom search (like in MGO).

Of the other retail PS3 games, TFU & RSV2 are new so I'm just ploughing my way through them and Resistance 2's 60 player TDM is just mental (I haven't been playing the other game types yet) and the 8 player co-op is fun, when other people in the group play their roles correctly, like dishing out ammo to team mates (it really fucks me off when as a soldier I'm down to a shotgun and the spec ops aren't giving out ammo).

Everybody's Golf & SSHD get picked up whenever I'm in the mood for a quick game whilst Söldner-X... just need to keep plugging at it (it's probably the hardest console game I have ever played).

I'm doing MGS4 on Big Boss Extreme with no kills and no alerts which is very hard (anyone who says the AI in MGS4 is laughable has been playing it on the easy difficulties and need to grow some kahunas and do it on a harder difficulty).

On the PSP, I love Lumines, I've lost so many hours to Lumines II it's unreal. GOW:COO is an awesome game which I play when I'm not playing Lumines or watching films/TV shows on the PSP (commuting to/from work).

On the PC, I loved playing UT2004 but that got overtaken by CS:S in Nov 04. I eventually got pissed off with CS:S and I haven't played it for about 10 months but when I did play, sessions would be upwards of 8hrs each on a Sat/Sun and about 4hrs most days during the week. According to Xfire, I managed to log over 3000hrs in 3 years and most of that was playing cs_office on University of Teesside Server #1. I see some of my clan members and friends logging on everyday and I do get tempted to double click that icon on my desktop. When I build my next PC (Core i7), I will be back on CS:S. I'm just waiting for the Nvidia GTX 295 and an awesome DFI LANParty motherboard to come out. By then I imagine it will be a toss-up between CS:S/Killzone 2/Street Fighter IV.
  • Page

of 161 First / Last