Register or Sign in

Black Ops 2 Zombies: nine celebs who should be playable characters http://t.co/0gXuK5tE
More News
Zumas Revenge
Friday 20-Jul-2012 3:43 PM

Zuma's Revenge

Prepare to bash some balls XLA 

Spelunky
Wednesday 4-Jul-2012 8:41 AM

Spelunky

Things are about to get deep XLA  1

More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Babel Rising
Wednesday 13-Jun-2012 5:10 PM

Babel Rising

There's just one tower, and you're defending against it KIN  2

More Kinect
Zumas Revenge
Friday 20-Jul-2012 3:43 PM

Zuma's Revenge

Prepare to bash some balls XLA 

More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Minecraft Xbox 360 update: eight astonishing piston-powered

Your comments on our articles.

Look, Ma! No hands!

Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.7.3 is one of the more "throwaway" updates - a homely asteroid wincing in the glare of Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.8.2. So it's saying something about the game's ever-accumulating complexity that we literally cannot get our heads around what we're now, post-download, capable of.

... read more

Minecraft Xbox 360 update: eight astonishing piston-powered

Postby Clanger67 » 18 Jul 12 2:01 pm

Wow some great and really artistic creations there then.I still have to fully utulise the pistons yet.Got some plans in mind though. :D
Stop your trying,to bruise my mind,i can do it on my own.
Clanger67

Re: Minecraft Xbox 360 update: eight astonishing piston-powe

Postby EdDeRs1 » 18 Jul 12 4:15 pm

my god... the elevator will make policeing OXM land much eaiser, and the cobblestone creater could (theoreticaly) give you an unlimted supply of cobblestone to created castles and fortresses with...
rule 1: im always right
rule 2: if im not, rule 1 applies
EdDeRs1

Postby michaelhill2110 » 18 Jul 12 4:33 pm

so far ive made a monster trap... bacicaly a reverse hidden door with out sticky pistons (how do you get the goo for them anyway?) makes getting gunpowder soooo much safer without the complexity of the monster grinder... you still need arrows ofc but since it catches skellies and zombies it makes an overall arrow profit. REALY want to know how to do that elevator tho
michaelhill2110

Postby Clanger67 » 18 Jul 12 4:51 pm

michaelhill2110 wrote:so far ive made a monster trap... bacicaly a reverse hidden door with out sticky pistons (how do you get the goo for them anyway?) makes getting gunpowder soooo much safer without the complexity of the monster grinder... you still need arrows ofc but since it catches skellies and zombies it makes an overall arrow profit. REALY want to know how to do that elevator tho

They are quite rare but i have had a few.But usually down deep in a cavern lava Lvl usually you can find some green cube jelly type monsters,that bounce around.If you get a fairly big one then hit it with your hand,not a weapon though and it breaks down in to smaller and smaller of the creatures until they vanish.They leave behind some green balls that you can add to the end of a piston to make it sticky.Look for the ingredients needed for a sticky piston in the crafting table and you will get an idea of these balls.
Clanger67

Postby michaelhill2110 » 18 Jul 12 5:18 pm

Clanger67 wrote:They are quite rare but i have had a few.But usually down deep in a cavern lava Lvl usually you can find some green cube jelly type monsters,that bounce around.If you get a fairly big one then hit it with your hand,not a weapon though and it breaks down in to smaller and smaller of the creatures until they vanish.They leave behind some green balls that you can add to the end of a piston to make it sticky.Look for the ingredients needed for a sticky piston in the crafting table and you will get an idea of these balls.

thanks will go goo hunting as soon as ive finnished the rest of my (second) lava house
michaelhill2110

Postby Decent_Jam » 18 Jul 12 11:05 pm

3D effect animated OXM logo it is then
Decent_Jam

Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @James_Parry or @ThisIsEntertain
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Decent_Jam

Postby STE MO » 19 Jul 12 11:27 am

That's not an elevator this is an elevator
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SM9YfnnYnIk
If you cant see it, it's done by cubehamster it a 14 floor elevator

Can't find any goo for my pistons, have to look harder
STE MO

Postby Clanger67 » 19 Jul 12 11:54 am

STE MO wrote:That's not an elevator this is an elevator

Yeah the Slimes (remembered the name,lol) are quite rare.You usually hear them before you see them,because they are jelly type goo,they make a squishing,splatting sound.Unmistakeable if you hear one.Even then sometimes they take a bit of searching for.I had the most luck really deep around the Lava or where there is plenty of water.
Clanger67

Postby STE MO » 19 Jul 12 6:59 pm

Clanger67 wrote:
STE MO wrote:That's not an elevator this is an elevator

Yeah the Slimes (remembered the name,lol) are quite rare.You usually hear them before you see them,because they are jelly type goo,they make a squishing,splatting sound.Unmistakeable if you hear one.Even then sometimes they take a bit of searching for.I had the most luck really deep around the Lava or where there is plenty of water.

Going to have a really good hard look tonight as the wife is reading some raunchy book, thought it might be playboy but it's 50 shades of grey thing everyone is going on about.
STE MO

Postby kronk10 » 20 Jul 12 10:39 am

To get slime is actually rather simple when you know how! Just dig down to bedrock and hollow out a cavern that is at least 4 high from the bedrock. Make the cavern is big enough and you can put torches down as they are the only monster that spawns around lights! Make the cavern about 5 across just to be sure but you can make it as big as you like really but it must be at least 3 or more across and then wack the game on easy etc and wait! Once you get them down there they will always spawn there and hit them with your hand other wise you will not get the slime balls!
kronk10