Wednesday 13-Jun-2012 5:10 PM

Babel Rising

There's just one tower, and you're defending against it KIN  2

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Mass Effect 3 DLC Earth release date, Platinum difficulty, n

Your comments on our articles.

BioWare drops final details of free Mass Effect 3 DLC pack

BioWare and EA have rolled out more details of the Mass Effect 3 DLC pack Earth, out on 17th July and costing sweet Fanny Adams. As in, nothing whatsoever.

... read more

Mass Effect 3 DLC Earth release date, Platinum difficulty, n

Postby bamozzy » 13 Jul 12 11:26 am

I will be bothering to get this - It is FREE after all!! :lol:

Pity it takes ages to get the characters, weapons and any upgrades (if you manage to get any at all!!)
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy

Re: Mass Effect 3 DLC Earth release date, Platinum difficult

Postby SidTheSloth » 13 Jul 12 12:19 pm

I still reckon the ME3 MP is a big ol' beta test for an as yet unannounced next game in the ME series.... Pretty obvious statement i suppose but i can't think of another reason why they'd persevere with it and keep giving out free stuff, seeing as that's against the normal EA approach.

Beggars of course shouldn't be choosy so sure i'll say gracias and dl it anyway but a few new classes, maps and difficulty aren't going to keep it fresh for too long i wouldn't have thought, its game modes the thing needs - here's hoping it's a beta for a mass effect/battlefront-esque game...!
Take the time to make some sense, of what you want to say...
SidTheSloth

Postby AllusiveTurtle » 13 Jul 12 12:29 pm

I'll be getting this on the day of release, but whether I continue to play it after that depends entirely on whether Bioware have sorted out their last disasterous alteration to the packs. I recently opened 7 Spectre packs and got nothing but ammo upgrades, and I don't need ammo upgrades to play any more. I used to enjoy ranking up as I got duplicate characters, and the sense of anticipation as I opened the packs in the knowledge that I would also upgrade my weapons, was pretty much the sole reason I played. Once the update came into effect, the characters stopped and the weapons seemed to stop, and so I also stopped.

Here's hoping that Bioware respond to the fans forums!
AllusiveTurtle

Postby glavias » 13 Jul 12 4:34 pm

I hate that phrase sweet Fanny Adams... Poor Fanny Adams... would rather use the phrase F*&k All to be honest.. Anyway anything free is good.. I have yet to play Multiplayer on Mass Effect 3 yet still undecided..
<<<< Rachel Leigh Cooke...... Film is 11:14
glavias

Postby DropChris » 13 Jul 12 5:32 pm

Pretty cool. I wonder how much Microsoft is paying for these asinine timed-DLC releases.
DropChris

Postby Waffles2541 » 13 Jul 12 8:44 pm

The Mass Effect Multiplayer is a surprisingly addictive package. I've been playing it more than CoD and BF combined recently. Love the fact that they keep adding to it with free DLC. I hope it is a test for another Multiplayer based ME game
I DON'T DIE, I RESPAWN...
Waffles2541

Postby Organic Carrot » 13 Jul 12 11:06 pm

These new characters look remarkable. Mass Effect multiplayer is one of the most addictive MP's I have played. No doubt if this one is successful then they will probably release another collection of MP goodies. Fingers crossed. Also I am excited for the SP DLC Leviathan. From glances it looks very interesting. Only the future will tell if they are any good.
Organic Carrot

Postby Organic Carrot » 13 Jul 12 11:10 pm

AllusiveTurtle wrote:I'll be getting this on the day of release, but whether I continue to play it after that depends entirely on whether Bioware have sorted out their last disasterous alteration to the packs. I recently opened 7 Spectre packs and got nothing but ammo upgrades, and I don't need ammo upgrades to play any more. I used to enjoy ranking up as I got duplicate characters, and the sense of anticipation as I opened the packs in the knowledge that I would also upgrade my weapons, was pretty much the sole reason I played. Once the update came into effect, the characters stopped and the weapons seemed to stop, and so I also stopped.

Here's hoping that Bioware respond to the fans forums!

I agree. They should release a character package which will provide you with character upgrades such as experience and customization options along with other characters yet to be unlocked. It should be expensive and I would be okay with that since it will give me a greater feeling of success. I still haven't unlocked the Batarian character and that really gets on my nerves.
Organic Carrot