Wednesday 13-Jun-2012 5:10 PM

Babel Rising

There's just one tower, and you're defending against it KIN  2

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

Assassin's Creed 3 co-op mode Wolf Pack revealed, definitely

Your comments on our articles.

Four players versus the computer in "sequence-based" action

Ubisoft has revealed Assassin's Creed 3 co-op mode Wolf Pack, a time and "sequence-based" affair which pits you and a three other players against unsuspecting groups of AI characters.

... read more

Assassin's Creed 3 co-op mode Wolf Pack revealed, definitely

Postby Bezza89 » 13 Jul 12 10:29 am

Meh, I can't get excited by this game, I don't know why.

Also, the advertising just makes me want to start the game up and not kill any redcoats, and go after the blue guys. I'm a united fan after all :wink:
Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!
Bezza89

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 co-op mode Wolf Pack revealed, defini

Postby bamozzy » 13 Jul 12 11:09 am

Bezza89 wrote:Meh, I can't get excited by this game, I don't know why.

Also, the advertising just makes me want to start the game up and not kill any redcoats, and go after the blue guys. I'm a united fan after all :wink:

hahaha :lol: I understand that mentality as I am a LFC (each to their own!!) fan - can't attack the reds and so much easier to go after the blues!!

however I am not overly excited by this either - granted it looks ok but I was put off the series by Brotherhood - nothing about Revelations inspired me to get that and I feel a certain apathy towards this one! I think I played no more than a couple of hours of Brotherhoods Multi-player and to be honest that was more than enough for me - It really wasn't my thing! I loved Assassins Creed 1 and particularly 2 for their single player story and that is what I would buy Assassins Creed 3 for - NOT the MP!!
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy

Postby CunningSmile » 13 Jul 12 11:15 am

I might be excited for Co-op if it was similar to Splinter Cell Convictions excellent story driven offerring, but a 4 person horde mode? No thanks, I'll stick to the single player thanks.
"No, let the idiot talk. I'm starting to like the cut of his gibberish."
CunningSmile

Postby bamozzy » 13 Jul 12 11:18 am

CunningSmile wrote:I might be excited for Co-op if it was similar to Splinter Cell Convictions excellent story driven offerring, but a 4 person horde mode? No thanks, I'll stick to the single player thanks.

I agree - If I want to play a four person 'Horde' mode I would just stick to CoD's Zombies or Gears of War depending on whether or not I wanted first or third person perspective!!
As Confucius said 'Man who keeps hands in pockets feels Cocky all day'... ;-)

bamozzy

Postby sneakerphile » 13 Jul 12 12:23 pm

I just want AC3 to be as good as 1 & 2 were, before Ubisoft started putting more effort into all the multiplayer crap.
Screw MP, concentrate on SP (took me very little time at all to complete last AC, was quite disappointed at the end)
Back to basics guys!
It was a bad call Ripley, it was a bad call.
sneakerphile

Postby CunningSmile » 13 Jul 12 12:26 pm

sneakerphile wrote:I just want AC3 to be as good as 1 & 2 were, before Ubisoft started putting more effort into all the multiplayer crap.
Screw MP, concentrate on SP (took me very little time at all to complete last AC, was quite disappointed at the end)
Back to basics guys!

I think we may be in luck on that front since AC3 single player has been in development since AC2 shipped. It's had a lot more care and time given to it than Brotherhood or Revelations. New lead character also means they can strip out a lot of features that didn't work without explaining how comes Ezio suddenly can't do something he could do last year.
"No, let the idiot talk. I'm starting to like the cut of his gibberish."
CunningSmile

Postby SidTheSloth » 13 Jul 12 1:39 pm

Agree with the thoughts in here. I'm currently doing the dark brotherhood quest line in skyrim, and it struck me reading this how i'm having to put more planning into stealthy (literal) execution of targets in skyrim than i did for the whole of Brotherhood/Revelations. That's what i'd really like for AC in order for me to get excited by it again, proper stealth and proper assassinations...

Unfortunately i think Hitman and Doshonored may well have to be my stealthy-kill fixes this year, i'll just grab AC for the story, and then complain that i can only get 2/3-3/4 of the achievements as the rest are all MP :roll:
Take the time to make some sense, of what you want to say...
SidTheSloth

Postby Plamsa wing » 13 Jul 12 1:52 pm

So it's a sequence based action mode? For a second there I thought you meant another horde mode, oops.

Revelations left a rather bad taste in my mouth, it just felt the same. You can add as many new toys you like Ubisoft but that mini-game was just taking the piss.

Hopefully it'll be better than the last four.
Last edited by Plamsa wing on 14 Jul 12 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"And the award for best film, cling, cling film."
Plamsa wing

Postby lazercut123 » 14 Jul 12 7:34 pm

Bezza89 wrote:Meh, I can't get excited by this game, I don't know why.

yeah, i am an arsenal fan after all, KILL DEM DAMN BLUE CHELSEA WAN$^*S :twisted: offence intended
lazercut123