Register or Sign in

Oops - apologies for the deja vu. Twitter playing games with us.
More News
Babel Rising
Wednesday 13-Jun-2012 5:10 PM

Babel Rising

There's just one tower, and you're defending against it KIN  2

Inversion
Friday 8-Jun-2012 3:00 PM

Inversion

What a feeling, when you're dancing on the ceiling 360  7

Game of Thrones
Thursday 7-Jun-2012 12:01 AM

Game of Thrones

Don't Stark me now, I'm Arryn such a good time 360  12

Mad Riders
Tuesday 29-May-2012 4:00 PM

Mad Riders

Techland follows up nail'd with a budget racing gem XLA 

More Reviews
More Previews
More Features
Babel Rising
Wednesday 13-Jun-2012 5:10 PM

Babel Rising

There's just one tower, and you're defending against it KIN  2

More Kinect
More Xbox Live
Thor
Thursday 29-Sep-2011 5:48 PM

Thor

Total Film review: Why Branagh's Marvel movie is more little cracker than hammer horror 8

Hall Pass
Tuesday 20-Sep-2011 11:11 AM

Hall Pass

The Farrelly Brothers hit maturity - in the face MOV  4

Hanna
Monday 5-Sep-2011 6:22 PM

Hanna

Like Elektra, but 10 years younger MOV 

Hobo With A Shotgun
Monday 5-Sep-2011 11:45 AM

Hobo With A Shotgun

Not quite "attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion" MOV  1

Rango
Sunday 21-Aug-2011 6:34 PM

Rango

Johnny Depp's weirdness infects Nickleodeon MOV 

Sucker Punch
Monday 15-Aug-2011 6:05 PM

Sucker Punch

Neither sucks nor blows MOV 

LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes

Your comments on our articles.

The first LEGO game you'll play for the story

Open-world exploration is new for the LEGO series, but despite all the Batmobile and Batwing fun, Gotham City isn't the innovation that stands out most: for the first time ever, the characters actually talk, rather than mumbling their way through limb-flailing melodrama. It could have been a misstep, but it's a huge improvement. Great voice acting and a witty script amplify Traveller's Tales' flair for comic timing, resulting in sustained hilarity.

... read more

LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes

Postby FlwlessCowboy » 19 Jun 12 9:49 am

Sounds brilliant.

Pre-ordered. :D
FlwlessCowboy

Re: LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes

Postby STE MO » 19 Jun 12 10:41 am

I love Lego batman so I'll no doubt get down to the shops at then end of the month and get it for the kids of course :roll: good way around the missus :lol:

Oh Matt is the co-op split screen or have they introduced Xbox live to it yet?
STE MO

Postby OXM JamSponge » 19 Jun 12 11:33 am

STE MO wrote:I love Lego batman so I'll no doubt get down to the shops at then end of the month and get it for the kids of course :roll: good way around the missus :lol:

Oh Matt is the co-op split screen or have they introduced Xbox live to it yet?

Split-screen only I'm afraid. I don't think they have a big enough demand for Xbox Live support to justify the additional costs of coding it. This one should be great to play with kids. One of the things I really loved about it is the fact it has a lot in common with really good children's TV: There are plenty of sharp jokes that are specifically aimed at adults/parents, I laughed out loud a number of times. :)
OXM JamSponge
OXM Staff

Postby STE MO » 19 Jun 12 11:59 am

I found all the Lego games so far extremely humorous,and now with added voice even better.

Think I'll pass on playing it with the kids though, they don't do what you tell them and just run off, I'll be better off on my own
STE MO

Postby schwepterbrowser » 19 Jun 12 7:20 pm

Adding VO makes the LEGO games 100x more appealing to me. I found the miming endlessly tedious and the reason I've only played the first LEGO Indy and LEGO Star Wars II. I tried the demo earlier today and quite enjoyed it; I think I'd wait before buying, though, as LEGO LOTR is a must buy for me and I don't want to risk tiring of the admittedly repetitive nature of the games before getting my hands on it.
schwepterbrowser

Postby SidTheSloth » 20 Jun 12 9:22 pm

schwepterbrowser wrote:Adding VO makes the LEGO games 100x more appealing to me. I found the miming endlessly tedious and the reason I've only played the first LEGO Indy and LEGO Star Wars II. I tried the demo earlier today and quite enjoyed it; I think I'd wait before buying, though, as LEGO LOTR is a must buy for me and I don't want to risk tiring of the admittedly repetitive nature of the games before getting my hands on it.

I thought this was going to be my first lego game purchase since the original SW one which i didn't much get on with, but there's a LOTR one coming? :shock: I love Batman & Superman but LOTR they are not... When? When is this? Lego Gollum will be awesome! :D
Animal Planet: Meet the Sloths - showing that the ferocious furry little critters reek of awesome!
And I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer...!
SidTheSloth

Postby CunningSmile » 21 Jun 12 11:52 am

SidTheSloth wrote:
schwepterbrowser wrote:Adding VO makes the LEGO games 100x more appealing to me. I found the miming endlessly tedious and the reason I've only played the first LEGO Indy and LEGO Star Wars II. I tried the demo earlier today and quite enjoyed it; I think I'd wait before buying, though, as LEGO LOTR is a must buy for me and I don't want to risk tiring of the admittedly repetitive nature of the games before getting my hands on it.

I thought this was going to be my first lego game purchase since the original SW one which i didn't much get on with, but there's a LOTR one coming? :shock: I love Batman & Superman but LOTR they are not... When? When is this? Lego Gollum will be awesome! :D

My precioussssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxuGSFYm1ls
"No, let the idiot talk. I'm starting to like the cut of his gibberish."
CunningSmile