Hello, all. Introduce yourself here!

• Hello, all. Introduce yourself here!

I see that Sayo finally created a small community forum here. ;) Say hello!

• Way to take initiative Dave! I'm Thomas/thlister/Sayo, or whatever you want to call me. I'm studying Telecommunications at DeVry university in Kansas City. :)

I Enjoy graphic design, Music, technology, and video games. I play five instruments: Violin, Viola, Hammered Dulcimer, Percussion, and Mandolin.

My favorite styles of music include everything from Bach to Bjork.

• StryfeX said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2006, 20:57
    I'm sure I don't need any introduction. ;D

But nah, I'm Josh/Stryfe/StryfeX, come to town, come to save the Princess Zelda and listen to mostly video game music as well as most any kinds of rock and techno and any loud/bombastic classical/marching band music I can find. I'm a sophomore at Eureka High School in Eureka, Missouri, a huge band geek, and in a little "arranging phase" right now, though school's begun to eat my life.

• Wie geht es Ihnen?

My name is Don/Kotowski/Kotowski (weird, huh?). I'm currently in a J-music phase, but typically enjoy all types of music. This includes, but is not limited to, Malice Mizer, Gackt, and others. So if you hear a lot of Malice Mizer or Gackt on the group radio, you can thank me (or not). I enjoy VGM music with FF and Xeno series being my favorites. I totally disagree with IGN's top FF soundtracks of all time. I study biochemistry and am a senior in college (University of Delaware).

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2006, 01:10
    Fareru, I'm in Grade 12 still, but I'll graduate. I should be writing a paper but I'm posting here for some reason... so I'm gonna get back to work rather than thyps up a long winded intro.

Sorry mates ;p

• Hi al of you!

You can call me Queen or Queen Garnet, I'm 19 years old. I'm IT major. I love everything about Japanese things like music, anime, manga and dramas...My fav hobbies are playing videogames, graphic design, making music videos, watching anime, reading manga and listening to music. I guess that's all guys! See ya around ^__^

"I wonder where is your place in the palace of my heart"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2006, 18:23
    *bursts in*

My name is Miiiiiiiizu. Okay, it's really Mizu, I'm just going with the beat of the song I'm listening to right now. My major is preforming arts music since I've been playing flute for 12-13 years now. My goal is to be able preform with the Hollywood Studio Symphony and my dream is to work in the orchestra with Mr. Uematsu himself. ^^

My hobbies are playing and making music/sheet music, drawing, video games~ coloring on the computer (and in coloring books coz I'm a bit old school. XD) and watching non-main stream anime. I don't really like animes like Naruto and One Piece.

Wow. I talk alot. x3 You'll have to excuse me on that part, so I guess I'll take my leave now!

~Mizu

• Rob here and I just basically love all the music Masashi Hamauzu has done recently. He has done some amazing work. Also the great Nobuo Umetsu though I have little of his music another genius for the FFX game.

• Ah so there it is after traveling so many world.

Juste some stuff to say about me, I'm in computer science, IT techies, manga, Anime and finally FFXII these days. Breeding a new beast at the moment in the skin of my old one. ( computer rebuild :p )

Some artist I prefer from Square Enix Farm would be in order :
    - Nobuo Uematsu for it great works on all FF games series and movie.
    - Yasunori Mitsuda for it great work Crono Trigger, Parasite Eves
    - The band " The black mage " if you love rock adaptation of game music.

Guess that what i could tell for now as an introduction.

• The Pioneers: Hiroki Kikuta

This is an article recently published to Square Haven that we hope will be enjoyable to fans of Square Enix Music.

A professional writer, illustrator, and game producer, Hiroki Kikuta is best known as the musical innovator behind Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, and Soukaigi. After several years of silence, the composer has returned recently, both with a self-published album entitled Lost Files and in Dawn of Mana, where his Seiken Densetsu themes have been remixed for the Playtastion 2 console. We hope you will join Square Haven in celebrating the past and future of game composer Hiroki Kikuta.

http://www.squarehaven.com/news/?id=1206

Cheers,
    Jeriaska

• I'm a new member... Hi!

Hi.... im a new meber of this group...

I'm a final fantasy fan and adores nobuo sama's composition.

(eh.. what else...)

I'm A gamer and I'm proud of it!!! I'm a big fan of the Devil May Cry series...
    ( I massacre demons to ease stress.. heheh)

And just call me by my user name cause you guys won't actually believe me that my name is actually A NAME! ^_^
    ... so there's no point.....

Any way I'm gonna add you guys to my friends cause I really love to have friends like YOU!

• I'm Cian Rice and I'm about kicking Heartless Ass and taking names.

Huge fan of Uematsu's work. Love the Black Mages. ;)

• Hey,
    Some of you may know me as pandemonium, I haven't been very prominent on the forums recently due to exams etc. Although I am looking forward to returning soon! I really don't get some stuff in this place, trying to connect this up to facebook is a NIGHTMARE!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2007, 19:11

heeello <3

Hi! I'm childreneater/rubyblue, i'm seventeen and I'm Italian.
    I really love Kaoru Wada's works, especially the sweet "Dearly Beloved", track of Kingdom Hearts's OST.

What else left to say....? XD I'm also a jrock fan and a cosplayer >_>

• hi

hi. I'm Ben, I'm 17 and from Germany. I love the work of Nobuo Uematsu. My favorite track of him is the oath from FFVIII.

Ben

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Oct 2007, 03:07
    Um, hi. I'm Marlie, and I've been addicted to Squeenix and its music since I first picked up one of their games way back in 2002. That game was Final Fantasy IX, and I've been collecting ever since~ I've actually learned how to play a few songs on my violin, hehe.

• Hi, I'm Carlos and I listen to most Square-Enix music from Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy to the Chrono series.

• Hello, I'm my name is Marcos, and I really love OST's, especially from Final Fantasy series, but I also like some bands, like Bling Guardian, Sonata Arctica... things like that, anyway, I'm not used to LastFM features, but I'm trying to explore and enjoy all its features. *-*

So... I want to become a Graphic Designer, and I draw a lot on my pc, and every thing that I can make a line, I try to dra something.

Sorry my english, it's not of the best, anyway Hello! :D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.