Photo

The Were-Bear [T.I.D. Ep XX]

After the untimely, and nearly unnoticed death of a villager, I was determined to be more watchful. So when Curt showed signs of an illness, I was immediately concerned.
Posted Image

Over the next few days, he didn't improving. He refused visitors. Eventually, I had to force my way in.
Posted Image

I was getting quite worried... But then, a few nights later, he was out and about looking fit as a fiddle.
Posted Image

This was strange behaviour... The next night...
Posted Image

He was the same!
Posted Image

I was starting to get a little freaked out. Then...

Posted Image

Villagers began dropping hints....
Posted Image

Finally, concrete evidence. Fearsome footprints!
Posted Image

I had to be related to Curt's illness... He was fit as a fiddle when the moon was full, but when moon waned, so did his health... He must be some kind of... A-a-a Were-Bear! No, surely not. That was a ludicrous idea!

I tossed these thoughts around in my mind for a few days, but in this time, Curt became sick as a dog again, and I snapped into action!
Posted Image

Something had to be done! Curt couldn't go on like this, regardless of what supernatural wizardry was at play. He needed more than just medicine, so I had a hospital constructed post-haste!
Posted Image

It had top class care and research facilities.
Posted Image

While Curt was hospitalised, I had to take over some of the duties in the Bear Mafia.
Posted Image

Pinky was in charge while Curt was recuperating. She worried that the Don's sickness would make the group vulnerable. She wanted to stay on top.
Posted Image

I suggested that we searched for a new member, just to help take the load, and in the future, expand the 'family business.' She agreed.
Posted Image

I headed to the city. But the bears there were all either simple or soft.

Posted Image

I was dejected. But Pinky had a new and improved plan!
Posted Image

She wanted to diversify... She wanted a secret set of eyes and ears outside of the bear fraternity. So the search began... But nobody was fitting. Villagers were either too nice, to nosy, or too neurotic.
Posted Image

Finally, she clarified her preference.
Posted Image

Fishy? I knew who she was suggesting... Marina! I hurriedly arranged a meeting.
Posted Image

And when we met, I didn't beat about the bush!
Posted Image

I told Marina to keep it quiet, and she understood.
Posted Image

Maple was happy with the new recruit.
Posted Image

Soon enough, Curt was well enough to return home. He was grateful of my care.
Posted Image

But he knew, that I knew, he was hiding something.
Posted Image

I thought it was all a bit similar to the 'Apollo incident,' which Curt and I experienced together first-hand. Perhaps Curt had used that as a source of inspiration and had been conducting his own experiments... But I decided to respected his privacy... For the time being...

But then all of a sudden, the mood changed. Curt advised me to keep well clear of the Bear's business from now on. He started spouting bullshit about me being better suited to a righteous path, and that I needed look after the "good folks" of Vilevale.
Posted Image

If that wasn't enough, Maple just upped and left town.

Posted Image

Followed by a scared and angry Pinky. She just snapped during our morning coffee!

Posted Image

I couldn't figure what the hell was going on! Why did the group seem to be disbanding?

Then it became earth-shatteringly clear!

Spoiler

Episode 20 oh my.

Your abundance of bears (ware bear ;D) certainly suggests something is going on.. where on earth are you going to take this next!

benanen

Posted Image

///

If Vookians wanna befriend me elsewhere, I go under the same name on Steam and The Backloggery, and as benãnen on iOS Game Center.

Also, check out my personal, Animal Crossing, and Tintin tumblr blogs.

:thumbsup:

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users