NEurope

Forums

1. N-Europe

1. Board News & Issues

Any news regarding the forum will be detailed in here. Also contains suggestions, questions and error reporting threads.

1. General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

1. Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

Discuss anything related to gaming as a hobby and an industry, including retro games.

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a Patron!

• That's pretty much how to go about playing all the Lego games. Concentrate on the story and then go through Freeplay mode to unlock everything once you have all the abilities. You can never get it all done in a single run.
    • Finished this off over the weekend with 37.3% completion. Do I need 100% for a "thanks for playing!" message? Very much enjoyed my time with it—maybe because I was never at a loss for where to go next. Tbh, it was actually a bit naggy with beavering you onto the next mission. Cool too that missions were like self-contained levels once you started into one. I thought the ending chapter was fun to be part of and well done. The music during the final section fit it really well. The humour never dropped off either. They went above and beyond with the guy on the construction site! Kind of weird that there is no save and quit option? I was never really sure what hadn't been autosaved every time I switched it off. It always picked up the story where I left off but no idea if I lost any unsaved collectables.  Would be nice if the steam train from the museum is an unlockable. Even though the story is done, I'm not against going back to it in the future to mooch around for some more disguises, rescue some cats, launch (return) pigs. In hindsight, I should have just prioritised doing the missions since you need your abilities for a lot of the side stuff you come across. E.g. just before getting the cat-rescuing ability, I was jumping up around the roof of the airport (as you do) and thought I heard a cat meowing. Cue the next chapter where I got the ability. And the entire game I was wondering what those wobbly ground bits were so now I've the drill I can go around and interact with them. Same with barricaded doorways. But I had a good time following my curiosity and doing some exploring as I went, even if it only took me to a dead end of sorts. Biggest annoyance I'd say is the paint gun since you can only have it loaded with one colour at a time. Overall though: great fun. Am I an open-word gamer yet?
    • This is currently an absolute bargain on PS5 and Xbox on Amazon, ~ £12.35 - think I'll give it a go after seeing the positive feedback here
    • For what it's worth, what I've played feels incredibly tight, like a demo for an already released final product. Not sure what technical difficulties they were expecting to weed out but I haven't come across any of them
    • Google Play have done a "history" of Sonic the Hedgehog on Twitter. I think this is what happens when you rely on AI for research. Click through for a good laugh, it gets much worse.    
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts