Marketplace

the_miker's sale/want list

By GoldfishX (Aug 16, 2010) (#26)

Claiming Vimana/Teki Paki!

And you better have the money for that Alex Kidd album, cause I'm taking it if you decide not to get it. lol. That's what I get for not keeping up on new releases...Did not know this was even out until now.

By Zane (Aug 16, 2010) (#27)

the_miker wrote:

Here's a picture of the VGM currently for sale: http://twitpic.com/2f5qfb

Needs more nudity.

By Razakin (Aug 16, 2010) (#28)

Zane wrote:

the_miker wrote:

Here's a picture of the VGM currently for sale: http://twitpic.com/2f5qfb

Needs more nudity.

No it doesn't. Mike already is spreading his full shots in #vgmdb, especially when he gets boners from watching other people's collections. A true hardcore vgm fan, I'd say.

But still, good stuff on this sale, I wish I had more money at the moment.

By the_miker (Aug 16, 2010) (#29)

Vimana / Teki-Paki, Alex Kidd, DIRGE of CERBERUS, Symphonic Suite Final Fantasy, Bio Hazard Symphony Op. 91 Crime and Punishment, and Ollie King are all on hold.  Thanks guys.

Tommy, no nudity for you.  Though next time I see you maybe I'll give you a private look at my.. sale. wink

Last edited by the_miker (Aug 16, 2010)

By the_miker (Aug 22, 2010) (#30)

Original posted updated.

Added a handful of games and the sale/hold list for the CDs is now current.  All paid orders have been shipped out several days ago.  Thanks guys!

By GoldfishX (Aug 27, 2010) (#31)

Got 'em! Thanks a bunch for the much needed dose of old-school awesomeness!

(seriously, where the hell was I when they put out an Alex Kidd album!?)

By the_miker (Aug 28, 2010) (#32)

GoldfishX wrote:

Got 'em! Thanks a bunch for the much needed dose of old-school awesomeness!

No prob man!

All sold items have been received by their respective buyers.  So now.. I need more buyers for what's left. big_smile

By the_miker (Sep 01, 2010) (#33)

Bump.

CDX is gone and I lowered prices on most of what's still available.  Also there's a nice sexy picture of all the VGM in the original post, check it!

By the_miker (Sep 12, 2010) (#34)

Major bump!  Added the following CDs to my sale:

Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon Original Soundtrack (SSCX-10014) - excellent, complete w/ obi, slipcase shows some wear - $14
Cyber Troopers "Virtual-On" Original Sound Track (WM-0579) - mint, complete w/ obi - $25
Estpolis Denki II (PCCB-00170) - excellent, complete w/ obi, cases have minor shelf wear - $35
Norihiko Hibino / Now I'm Here to Hear... (MTM-2024) - mint, complete - $18
PERSONA3 Original Soundtrack (SVWC-7380~1) - mint, complete w/ obi - $28
Romancing SaGa Original Sound Version (N25D-009) - excellent, complete, no obi but not sure if there ever was one? - $22
Tales of Knighthood: Sonic and the Black Knight Original Soundtrax (WWCE-31198~9) - mint, complete w/ obi - $32
Vent ~ Grandia Arrange Version (KICA-5004) - mint, complete w/ obi - $32

-----

Also added one game (RE4 Greatest Hits for the PS2) and lowered a few prices.  First post contains all the details.

Thanks! big_smile

E-mail sent!

By Zane (Sep 12, 2010) (#36)

the_miker wrote:

Also added one game (RE4 Greatest Hits for the PS2)

Snide comment deleted. I just realized you had this for the Wii, too. wink

Last edited by Zane (Sep 12, 2010)

By the_miker (Sep 12, 2010) (#37)

Zane wrote:

Haha you loser.  What was the comment?  I'm hoping the swear filter had to come into play at least once.  I'd f---ing rip myself a new one if I sold my only copy of RE4.  Besides, we all know the Wii edition is best.

Oh yeah, Qui-Gon Joe, email responded. wink

By Zane (Sep 13, 2010) (#38)

the_miker wrote:

Zane wrote:

Haha you loser.  What was the comment?  I'm hoping the swear filter had to come into play at least once.  I'd f---ing rip myself a new one if I sold my only copy of RE4.

I said that if you sold your only copy I'd upload an ass-kickin' to your FTP! wink

the_miker wrote:

Besides, we all know the Gamecube edition is best.

Fixed. wink

Zane wrote:

the_miker wrote:

Fixed. wink

Pfft.  Even as much of a Gamecube devotee as I am, I can't not give the edge to the one that's the same as the cube one but with more stuff added.  tongue

Qui-Gon Joe wrote:

Zane wrote:

the_miker wrote:

Fixed. wink

Pfft.  Even as much of a Gamecube devotee as I am, I can't not give the edge to the one that's the same as the cube one but with more stuff added.  tongue

I don't know, besides the extra stuff aren't they one in the same? I mean the Wii is just a glorified Gamecube with a different controller at the end of the day. A knock against the Wii for sure but it's a strategy that's worked so far, hasn't it?

By the_miker (Sep 13, 2010) (#41)

Ashley Winchester wrote:

Qui-Gon Joe wrote:

I don't know, besides the extra stuff aren't they one in the same? I mean the Wii is just a glorified Gamecube with a different controller at the end of the day. A knock against the Wii for sure but it's a strategy that's worked so far, hasn't it?

Exactly.  At its core the Wii is essentially a glorified GameCube with motion controls.

But yeah.. sale thread.. *ahem*

Since I've had five people interested in the Estpolis set so far (!) I'd like to announce that it has officially been sold. There are still many fine items to choose from though, so please have a look. wink

By the_miker (Sep 21, 2010) (#42)

Bump!

No nibbles in a few days so I lowered prices on everything once again.  I've sold 16 CDs in the past month or so, help me get that number to 26 and beyond!

Message sent!

Last edited by ElementalKnight (Sep 21, 2010)

Thanks again, man.  Everything was well-packed, in great shape, and it arrived super-quickly.

By the_miker (Sep 30, 2010) (#45)

Added three more CDs and lowered prices on all the games.  The new CDs are:

Akumajo Dracula MIDI collection (KICA-7809) - mint, complete w/ obi - $22
Norihiko Hibino / Gentle Love (XQEF-1005) - mint, complete w/ obi - $16
The Music of Koudelka (SNK-232) - mint, complete - $13

By depa (Oct 01, 2010) (#46)

You have a PM on vgmdb.net smile

By the_miker (Oct 08, 2010) (#47)

Bump

Lowered prices on everything once again, added a few games and one console, and there are now sexy pictures for everything!

Go!

Would you sell the PS1 memory card seperately from the system? I've been meaning to track down some official cards.

By the_miker (Oct 09, 2010) (#49)

Bump!  Added the following:

Shin Megami Tensei III NOCTURNE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (SVWC-7173~4)
UNLIMITED : SaGa Original Soundtrack (SSCX-10078~9)
Ys III J.D.K. Special (KICA-1002)
-----
Sega Genesis 2 SCART RGB cable
Logitech Precision game pad (PC USB)

Check the first post for prices and pics.

Ashley Winchester wrote:

Would you sell the PS1 memory card seperately from the system?

Sure, I'll shoot you an email in a bit.

By the_miker (Oct 14, 2010) (#50)

Bump!

Added:

Blue Dragon Original Soundtrack
NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack
FRONT MISSION 3 Original Soundtrack
Akumajo Dracula Apocalypse Original Game Soundtrack