Page 1 of 18 (263 items) 12345»
Front Page Content Discussion
  • rated by 0 users
  • This post has 262 Replies |
  • 0 Followers
    Did you just watch an awesome video we posted on the front page? Do you want to discuss that super funny thing we recently linked? Have you got something to say about the latest news story? Discuss anything and everything that's been posted on our front page here!

Will you do it if I say please? :)
    I do enjoy the Top 10 videos!  I'm surprised my horrible attempts at playing Reach haven't made it into one of them by now. 
    Thanks!!
    Well since you were polite ;)

Enjoyed the Video, didnt make it all the way through got to look like im working :)
    that sticky hat-trick was pretty sweet... gosh that sounds kinda dirty. wait, this isn't HMB. do i need to keep this PG rated? :D

that grenade throw was pretty awesome too. 
    I've only just watched the vid on taking down vehicles, I think it will help me out.  Gonna go watch the rest now.
    I liked that musical machinima (sounds of Halo: Reach) more than I thought I would. I could see it speeded up a bit and played at Ibiza at any number of clubs. lol
    I LOVED Elite tennis! Made me chuckle for a good while. As for the news, I tend to stop off at bnet first, but I really enjoyed Cocop's post with the fan made maps.

Keep up the good work Angel!
    I love the community screenshots, although I think the one by xxjag44xx is my favorite though. I now feel motivated to go mess around with some lighting and special effects. BBL.
    bs angel:
    Did you just watch an awesome video we posted on the front page? Do you want to discuss that super funny thing we recently linked? Have you got something to say about the latest news story? Discuss anything and everything that's been posted on our front page here!

Will you do it if I say please? :)

I love clips like these. The Nades X dude was really good with the sniper rifle lol.  And Chuck LOL vid at number 1 was kinda good. I prefered the Nades X one the best tho.

On a side note I love the screenshots you have out too :)  Cookie monster rawks!
    Loved the new screenshots.  Cookie Monster FTW.  Ah the memories of childhood.  That was a simpler time when memory on computers was measured in kilobytes and an fast internet connection was under 200 KB
    I will definately, even if you don't say please... I'd just like to comment on the Top 10 Reach kills... I've never played the map, but the one where the Plasma nades go back and forth until they stick kinda makes me mad. It's cool and all, but why would you be stupid enough to use those lifts if you know that there's a chance that every one has put a nade in the lift? Just saying, they just keep coming, lol.
    wow...just watched the vids and the screenshot collection....i personally love the screenshot collection....i love looking through the most downloaded screenshots everyday....you guys at waypoint ROCK....hope to see somethin like this EVERY week :)
    First Welcome to the Boards BSangel.

I love that the front page blog now has a discussion link to these forums.

I'm always a fan of funny nade sticks.
    Screenshots are always great for front pages, top ten videos are nice too. Looking forward to more great community generated content!

I would also like to see some forge files up there too. Just a suggestion.

Keep up the great work!
    The clip of the scorpion tank massacring the enemy team is pretty good, the new scorpion is ridiculously powerful.

Also, Anoj really needs to work on his pronunciation of reticle.  It almost sounded like he was saying something COMPLETELY different.
Page 1 of 18 (263 items) 12345»