Forum Competitions
Home » Forums

FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Profile | Log in to check your private messages

The OFFICIAL Playstation Store Thread.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikalee
Crimebuster of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: The OFFICIAL Playstation Store Thread. Reply with quote

New Items Available on PS Store

The long awaited movie trailer section has finally graced PlayStation Store. Users are now able to download movie trailers directly to their PS3s. The first two trailers ready to be downloaded are The Good German and Blood Diamond, both of which are available in 480, 720p and 1080p.

The highly anticipated GripShift is also ready to be downloaded from the store. The full game will cost you a modest $9.99, but you can also download a free demo of the game. Jumping Flash!, a PS1 game for PSP, also hit the store and costs $5.99. The game weighs in at about 300MB.

This is an impressive addition to the PS Store, and Sony continues to prove they are dedicated to bringing us low price, entertaining updates.

===================

Might as well put all stuff like this in the one thread.
Currently playing: | FFIII | GT5 Prologue | Code Veronica | Nout on PS1 | Nout on 360 | - PSNID: mikalee - GamerTag: mikalee
I_am_Bartron
Post Count Junkie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly early me thinks, just another excuse for mikalee to make a thread, mik you do know you dont get a pound (or whatever currency you welshies use) for every thread you make Wink Razz
"Nowadays you dont have to be fit to survive, they just keep stickin a new lung on ya"- Karl Pilkington
Grey
Webhead

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably better to wait for the console to actually launch before making one of these threads. Until then it's not like any of us are going to be able to access any of the games, so you're unlikely to get anyone caring.
My Gamercard | My PSN ID: Grey1986 | My Wii Code: 3001 6187 0750 9159 | Currently playing: Devil May Cry 4, Resistance: Fall Of Man, Burnout Paradise
mikalee
Crimebuster of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if we keep it going with amazingly witty banter like this, it's bound to last until March.

Then BAM! the thread fufils it's true, dark, purpose.
Currently playing: | FFIII | GT5 Prologue | Code Veronica | Nout on PS1 | Nout on 360 | - PSNID: mikalee - GamerTag: mikalee
--scott-->
Rabbit with Big Pointy Teeth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikalee wrote:
Well if we keep it going with amazingly witty banter like this, it's bound to last until March.

Then BAM! the thread fufils it's true, dark, purpose.

No then. BAM!. Locked. As a result of all the pointless crap...
My Gaming System: C2Q Q6600 @ 3.3GHz - 2GB Ballistix @ 830MHz - eVGA 8800GTX 660/2000 - 74GB Raptor - 80&160GB Storage - Watercooled Very Happy - - Owning in: UT3 as Cr4zyB4st4rd.jV
mikalee
Crimebuster of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sony & Midway Announce PS Store Collaboration
Added on 08/01/2007.

Sony Online Entertainment announced today that it has licensed the rights from Miday to develop and release six classic Midway games for the PS3. These games will be made available for download from the PlayStation Network.

The six titles which you will be able to download are: Gauntlet II, Mortal Kombat II, Joust, Rampage World Tour, Rampart and Championship Sprint. All of these titles where chosen by Sony because of their multiplayer capability, allowing players to experience each of these classics with their friends in the comfort of their own living room, or anywhere else through an internet connection.

“We knew these titles would be a perfect fit for the PLAYSTATION Network, and based on Sony Online Entertainment’s legacy in the online space as well as their intimate knowledge of the PLAYSTATION Network, it was an obvious decision they would be a top company to work with to bring this project to fruition,” said Steve Allison, chief marketing officer, Midway.

In addition to its work on the development of the PLAYSTATION Network, SOE released a PLAYSTATION 3 launch title, Untold Legends™ Dark Kingdom™, in November of 2006.

The first of these titles will be released in early 2007. We’ll let you know which one that is and when it’s made available for download on the PS3 network at a later date.

---------------------------

I just thought that some people would like to know what's gonna be on the PS3 Network ready for download when we get it.

EDIT - Didn't Jim Carrey say in Cable Guy that you would be able to play Mortal Kombat with a friend in Vietnam?

NOW is the time!! Very Happy
swampyseifer
Koopa Troopa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surely seeing as you have to register your address for the online shop, but you can only use an address in the countries where the console has been launched means none of us could legally register to use it anyway till it comes out here???? Rolling Eyes
mikalee
Crimebuster of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed my point eh? Good work.
swampyseifer
Koopa Troopa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evidently Confused

But now others who might have not known that they cant use the playstation network unless they ohh I dont know, register it under Bruce Willis's address for example...do now Shocked
Superjoe
Kong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have USA PS3 now, and you can use a fake address as long as the ZIP code is correct. You can get a zip code from a hotel website etc.

Downloaded GT HD demo, F1 demo, and Motorstorm demo no probs.

Oh, and its awesome !!!!!!!!!
my games collection - - http://www.superjoe.net/
Grey
Webhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I question whether it's awesome enough to warrant the use of 9 exclamation marks, surely 5 would have sufficed Razz
My Gamercard | My PSN ID: Grey1986 | My Wii Code: 3001 6187 0750 9159 | Currently playing: Devil May Cry 4, Resistance: Fall Of Man, Burnout Paradise
mikalee
Crimebuster of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to count those exclamation marks then Laughing

So is the PS3 looking good then Superjoe?
Superjoe
Kong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its looks very very cool, makes my 360 look rubbish,

anyway, who wants to see my amazing windup I did on my clan mates???

I'm pestering "Throttle" about him getting a PS3 , whilst I am waiting for mine,
anyway, I decide to make out mine turns up broken !!!!!!!!

http://www.fedsonline.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=272&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
my games collection - - http://www.superjoe.net/
Daveyness
Space Pope

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Joe
- All Games Interactive Daily Gaming Talkshow - *Bigger MGS fan than maximerto* PSN - PerfectWinter Gamertag: Perfect Winter ....... Resident Fumito Ueda fanboy!
swampyseifer
Koopa Troopa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i personally found the internet on the PS3 slow (compared to my 360 so it aint the connection)

considering how much was available on the 360 a few months after launch, the fact there's like a dozen things on the PS3 a few months after launch is not good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameplay Forum Index -> PlayStation 3 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143  Next
Page 1 of 143

Jump to: