— post ending in x, does y

— operation lemonaide

— moot

— google earth; finding naked people/weird stuff

— double nigger

— X hours in mspaint

— tits or GTFO

— SNL; needs more cowbell

— the lonely island: on a boat, jizz in my pants, etc..

— carlon from fresh prince of bel air

— mooninites bomb threat

— Technologically Impaired Duck

— Hannah Bond; MCR an hero

— 9/11 lulz

— Duck Rolled

— Captain Planet

— Powerthirst

— The Ricky Gervias Podcast – (ton of animations made by youtube)
    Podcast & youtube animations, soon to become a tv show.
    BEST THING EVER.

— Karl Pilkington

— “I Could Eat a Knob at Night” – Dance Remixes

— Creationist Troll

— Ventrilo Harrassment
    Video compiler

— Wow; Leather Belt
    Ventrilo sound clip, has been adapted and changed over 9000 times into songs, pics and videos

— Obama meme; e.g. “Baroccoli Obama’s What Is Love”, baroccoli obama

— Llamas with hats
    Youtube phenomenon

— Swearing meme; i.e. when u put beeps in front of everything and make it seem like sesame street characters are saying fuck or whatever

— Post Secret
    Blogging meme

— News anchor bloopers (if this counts, theres thousands)

— Bill O’riley

— Jeff Goldblum meme
    4chan claiming jeff died with michael jackson, or instances of him acting drunk, or a million others.

— David Carradine wanking meme
    lol, asphyxiation wank

— Gay referee
    youtube famous celebrity

— Mixing advice animals i.e. half a courage wolf quote with half an emo dog one. theres a ton of these.
    !mixed

— swine flu

— Flesh Search Engine
    Where you search for someone via their body features, hard to explain, but highly popular

— Bonsai Kitten (this one is huuuuge)

— Gordon the Pringles Giraffe
    If you havent seen at least a couple pics of this yet, your life isnt complete.

— Insanity Wolf & Rich Raven
    Advice dog submeme

— Troll 2; “oh my god”
    one of the most famous clips in nerd culture history !OMG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4!

Cooper Smith
    Cooper Smith
    Aug 01, 2009 at 03:50PM UTC

think we could just add the google earth one to the google search suggestions?

Pterodactyl
    Pterodactyl
    Aug 01, 2009 at 06:28PM UTC

Insanity Wolf and Rich Raven are Advice Dog spinoffs, so, oh wait, just read the subtitle for that.

tits or GTFO we kinda already had that discussion, no meme…

News Anchor Bloopers just happen, it’s not like they happen on purpose, and videos just pop up. So definitely no meme there.

And those are just ones that I think don’t need to be added. And m00t is a personality, so no meme also.

Triper
    Triper
    Aug 01, 2009 at 06:47PM UTC
    Tomberry
    Tomberry
    Aug 01, 2009 at 07:09PM UTC

- “Need more cowbell” has already been submitted.
    - Duckroll too, but it needs more informations.
    - 9/11 jokes don’t seem to be welcome here.
    - Every spin-off, even mixed with each other are just more variations of the same meme that starts them all: Advice Dog. But you can ask to add a few mores lines about the subgenre I think.
    - Creationist troll ? Do you mean the weekly 4chan’s thread that trolls atheist or “christfags” (Well, everyone that feed the troll actually) ? If not, That can be widely related to my only and true God: The Flying Spaghetti Monster. May His noodly appendages bless you. And His entry already exists in that case.

I was thinking about the VideoCompiler and Ventrilo Harassment stuff though, but it’s more like a “pastime” that uses epic soundboards things from infamous and various actors/characters lines so…is it enough memetic ? Because I can try on that theme.

- The Mooninites “terrorists”. Yeah, I can look further on this one even it is much mainstream.

Taryn
    Taryn
    Aug 01, 2009 at 07:56PM UTC

Tomberry has good points.

Captain Blubber
    Captain Blubber
    Aug 01, 2009 at 11:28PM UTC

Okay some things not mentioned by users.

“Double Nigger” has previously been added but has been hidden.

“9/11 lulz” will never return because you keep whining about it. I’m kidding, sorta.

“Captain Planet” was a tv show. I need to see what your talking about before I think it’s a meme.

Same with “Swine Flu”. I’ve seen some funny Winnie the Pooh swine flu jokes but really, it was a pretty big world event.

“Gordon the Pringles Giraffe” is my favourite of all the things you mentioned and if no one beats me to it I’ll write an article tomorrow.

Also, I enjoy when people write a long list of things that need to be added. It’s nice to know there are plenty of undocumented memes.

HackerOnHacker
    HackerOnHacker
    Aug 02, 2009 at 03:30AM UTC

^ I think what is meant by “Captain Planet” is how in a thread, users would “summon” Captain Planet by posting the summoning sequence (“EARTH!” “FIRE!”, etc.) in individual posts.

The^Ghost^Of^Richie^Rich
    The^Ghost^Of^Richie^Rich
    Aug 02, 2009 at 03:09PM UTC

All I know for sure is that you should stick it in her pooper – yes, I know you poop from there.

Post a reply

Skeletor-sm
This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads auto-close after 31 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?