Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedBatman Arkham Asylum 2 announced, movie here - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=229425
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Transformers: War For Cybertron details | Green Day Rock Band unveiled | Star Wars: Battlefront 3 back on? | Beatles Rock Band Rubber Soul details | Crackdown 2 movie | New True Crime game coming | UFC Undisputed 2010 video released | Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands trailer debut | Modern Medal of Honor trailer looks like MW2 | Halo Reach video looks fantastic | Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 detailed | Batman Arkham Asylum 2 announced - video | Greenberg: Polyphony's done "years of mini games" | Reggie: It's all about the software | MAG out January 29 | Seriously cool: Audi's Home space | Dante demo leads US PSN Update | Socom: Confrontation patch released | LBP expansion out "just before Xmas" | Brand new Final Fantasy XIII trailer | Super Street Fighter IV's new stages revealed | Metacritic: PS3 best for quality in 2009 | Perfect Dark XBLA/N64 comparison shots | Borderlands DLC detailed | Dante's Inferno demo screenshots
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
God of War 3 is "complete"
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 11:53 am Reply with quote

I can't wait to see some new footage of the game as it has supposed to have come on leaps and bounds.

VGA, perhaps?
Gambini
Kudos: 5

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 11:59 am Reply with quote

I am so hyped for this game! ...probably my biggest "want" this generation of gaming. More than anything, I want to see how the GOW story concludes and just how much more badass the team can make Kratos Wink
Mark240473

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 12:03 pm Reply with quote

Gambini wrote:
I am so hyped for this game! ...probably my biggest "want" this generation of gaming. More than anything, I want to see how the GOW story concludes and just how much more badass the team can make Kratos Wink

Judging by the demo that I played, Kratos is as badass as you could possibly get. He's neck-rippingly-eye-pullingly-gut-stabbingly-mental.
Laughing
bunneyo
Kudos: 26

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 12:06 pm Reply with quote

hehe at least this game is getting nearly 4 months of testing! perhaps IW could learn a thing or two here Cool
McSwifty
Kudos: 11

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 12:20 pm Reply with quote

Has the UK release date for the GoW Collection come out yet? I wanna go thru 1 & 2 before again before doing 3.
kimoak
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 12:41 pm Reply with quote

It is going through beta testing...So it's not complete yet then.
Ghostface_K
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 12:43 pm Reply with quote

This plays just like the previous one, which is great. I wanna know what happens at the end?!? I need a ps3 first though Surprised
ensabahnur

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 12:43 pm Reply with quote

McSwifty wrote:
Has the UK release date for the GoW Collection come out yet? I wanna go thru 1 & 2 before again before doing 3.
Get it imported from the US. Mines cost about �27.99 from Movietyme.com with free delivery. Finished both games already and i'm now working my way through to get the platinums which is actually easier than i thought it would be. Both of them are still fantastic games
themadjock
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 1:33 pm Reply with quote

I have the GoW Collection imported and finished, the trophies are easy if you've played through the game before. The demo for 3 is awesome and really satisfying brutal and aggresive.

I Played the Dante demo last night which could be a contender but it just doesn't seem to have the "soul" of God of War. There must have been some serious espionage going on as in dante you can also Ride beasts like the cyclops in GoW3.
will7476
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 1:34 pm Reply with quote

Can't wait!. Playing through the GoW collection now - nearly got both platinums. Set up a Hong Kong account just to play the GoW3 demo - and it was worth it.
Chris W

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 1:41 pm Reply with quote

I have downloaded the demo and had time to play it, after playing four hours of the original GoW - the gameplay is better than ever. Kratos is even more badass. Visually, it's a very nice looking game. Only problem I have is with the frame rate, especially after playing the GoW collection. It's playable, but I hope they make it a little smoother for release.

It's also good to know they added in more effects along with improved Lighting "just how much better can the lighting be!?" and depth of field. Now I know they're hyping things up but the new stuffs they're going to show us in January was said to be looking significantly better than the demo.
FiltyMonkey
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 1:47 pm Reply with quote

I'm so happy this game is almost upon us....a little bit of sex wee has just come out. Embarassed
Suivatam109PS3
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 2:51 pm Reply with quote

They missed the word "Pants" off the headline.

I tried to resist posting... but I'm at work and it's really dull here today.
fbz1501
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 3:01 pm Reply with quote

When is the collect due in the UK?
Can't be bothered importing as i have lots of other stuff to play, but will deffo get it even though i have the ps2 versions and a 60gb ps3.
Just for the HD, trophies and because i can!
Just needs a release date first though!
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 4:37 pm Reply with quote

The collection looks a lot better than the ps2 version upscaled anyway. I think its out around the same time 3 is. I'm hoping for some kind of trilogy set.
FunkYellowMonkey
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 4:54 pm Reply with quote

Yeah the collection is great, i missed my chance to play GOW series back in the days so it was great playing it in HD! After playing the e3 demo, i can't wait for the full monty! Wink
sweatyBallacks?
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 12 Dec 09 1:43 am Reply with quote

If it is complete then why have we been fed the same old bloody footage of the game for the last 6 months.

Surely there is a new location to show off, my interest in the game is waning the longer they keep everything hidden.

I want to see a new location, new enemies or new boss etc
voodoo341
Kudos: 39

PostPosted: 12 Dec 09 7:37 am Reply with quote

sweatyBallacks? wrote:
If it is complete then why have we been fed the same old bloody footage of the game for the last 6 months.

Surely there is a new location to show off, my interest in the game is waning the longer they keep everything hidden.

I want to see a new location, new enemies or new boss etc

I feel the frustration but I really don't want to see too much of the game. Best to leave some of the surprise until we're playing the game. Thankfully I stopped watching preview videos of Uncharted 2 and enjoyed the game just the much more because of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: