Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedBatman Arkham Asylum 2 announced, movie here - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=229425
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Transformers: War For Cybertron details | Green Day Rock Band unveiled | Star Wars: Battlefront 3 back on? | Beatles Rock Band Rubber Soul details | Crackdown 2 movie | New True Crime game coming | UFC Undisputed 2010 video released | Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands trailer debut | Modern Medal of Honor trailer looks like MW2 | Halo Reach video looks fantastic | Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 detailed | Batman Arkham Asylum 2 announced - video | Greenberg: Polyphony's done "years of mini games" | Reggie: It's all about the software | MAG out January 29 | Seriously cool: Audi's Home space | Dante demo leads US PSN Update | Socom: Confrontation patch released | LBP expansion out "just before Xmas" | Brand new Final Fantasy XIII trailer | Super Street Fighter IV's new stages revealed | Metacritic: PS3 best for quality in 2009 | Perfect Dark XBLA/N64 comparison shots | Borderlands DLC detailed | Dante's Inferno demo screenshots
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Modern Warfare 2 Javelin patch out today
View previous topic - View next topic  
kimoak
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 11:45 am Reply with quote

I know I am being a bit nit-picky, but that imbedded video of MW2 is starting to annoy me. I am sure we have all looked at it now. Smile
ensabahnur
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 12:48 pm Reply with quote

kimoak wrote:
I know I am being a bit nit-picky, but that imbedded video of MW2 is starting to annoy me. I am sure we have all looked at it now. Smile
Hey it could be worse! It could be that Operation Flashpoint:Dragon Rising vid that kept popping up in every Dragon Age:Origins article.
flenser_
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 12:56 pm Reply with quote

I was prompted to update when I put MW2 on this morning; I assume this was the update.

Not that the javelin glitch seems to be that widely used anyway. I've not come across anyone using it for several days now.
roger4000
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 2:00 pm Reply with quote

what is the javelin glitch? Confused
Joc84
Kudos: 5

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 2:21 pm Reply with quote

roger4000 wrote:

I've heard the glitch enables you to unlock Steve Backley and Tessa Sanderson as playable characters in-game.

Strictly rumours mind you Wink
will7476
Kudos: 23

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 2:23 pm Reply with quote

it's a glitch that makes people realise they are wasting their lives playing COD and should move on to other games...shame they have patched it.
adamp105
Kudos: 14

PostPosted: 11 Dec 09 6:09 pm Reply with quote

roger4000 wrote:

(Actually being helpful!!! Smile ) It makes their Javelin rocket fire when they die! It kills anyone close! There's some videos on youtube! It's stupid really, I don't see the fun in it! Confused Glad it's fixed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: