Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedRT @pczone: Have you signed up for Fight Club Live yet? Apply for tickets now and meet the team! https://www.futurecompetitions.com/figh ...
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Greenberg: Polyphony's done "years of mini games" | Reggie: It's all about the software | MAG out January 29 | Seriously cool: Audi's Home space | Dante demo leads US PSN Update | Socom: Confrontation patch released | LBP expansion out "just before Xmas" | Brand new Final Fantasy XIII trailer | Super Street Fighter IV's new stages revealed | Metacritic: PS3 best for quality in 2009 | Perfect Dark XBLA/N64 comparison shots | Allods Online beta key giveaway | Borderlands DLC detailed | Dante's Inferno demo screenshots | God of War 3 is "complete" | US: Xbox 360 outsells PS3 in November | This week's Nintendo Downloads | Modern Warfare 2 Javelin patch out today | LBP water, Pirates update incoming | Modern Warfare 2 shatters US sales records | Halo Reach website goes live | 360 avatar Christmas Collection released | AVP: You don't need to impale in games | SSX iPhone release delayed | Massive Action Facts
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
PlayStation to get X-Factor?
View previous topic - View next topic  
Mark240473
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 5:20 pm Reply with quote

Bad times.
steve_2003
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 5:24 pm Reply with quote

Simon Cowell's X-Factor the exclusive Playstation videogame! This is fantastic news*

*...as I've got a Xbox 360. Very Happy
versionr
Kudos: 21

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 5:29 pm Reply with quote

Dear god, no!!!!

Expect Simon Cowell 'high waisted' trousers in Playstation Home any day now! Laughing
ParmaViolet
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 5:31 pm Reply with quote

How about a House of the Dead: Pop Idol edition?

Waves upon waves of Steve Brooksteins, before meeting the Final Boss......the behemoth that is Michelle McManus. The possibilities are endless - this man has created so many careers for complete non-entities and forgettable warblers.

*shudder*

No - just f*** off Simon Cowell, you utter cretin.

Smile
Cernunnos
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 5:41 pm Reply with quote

oh dear. we are in trouble.
ensabahnur
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 5:49 pm Reply with quote

Lets just be thankfull he wasn't in discussions with Activision. We'd be drowning in judge's panel and audience peripherals.
�a3HeadedMonkey�
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 5:54 pm Reply with quote

Very Happy

Click Here

Very Happy

Merry Xmas!
kimoak
Kudos: 30

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 5:55 pm Reply with quote

Cowell is one of those guys that has made loads of money off other peoples ideas. Only a matter of time before he soiled on the games industry, I guess. Smile
funnyguy2001

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 6:08 pm Reply with quote

I dont mind an X-factor game as long as it's a gimped up shoot em up!
vulcanraven01
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 6:19 pm Reply with quote

Probably better off talking to Nintendo than Sony.
Wii's where the money's at for the X-Factor sort of casual game if they want to reach those mums and dads who mainly watch the program along with their children.
stato257
Kudos: 11

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 6:58 pm Reply with quote

how about simon cowell just dies. The k**b.
CVGhardlycores
Kudos: 6

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 7:30 pm Reply with quote

BUT THAT WOULD BE CASUAL RIGHT

Cool Cool Cool
spud-o
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 7:37 pm Reply with quote

For those who arnt on facebook and dont read or see much news.

a group as been set up to ruin xmas for cowell... So if u really hate Xfactor like i do, on the 13th december after midday log onto itunes or napsta and buy "Killin in the name of" by "rage against the machine" and help it become the christmas No1 instead of the s**t i can garantee the xfactor winner will release.

So far the group as got about 400 thousand + members so this really can work and should be a good laugh
ricflair
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 7:58 pm Reply with quote

Cowell's a bigwig at SonyBMG as well as being a self-facilitating media node, so it's quite possible.

I agree though, the wii is surely their market. Can you imagine a singstar style game, where you get to sing the songs they had in that series, as the various contestants, and handily all just in time for christmas?? It'd be fooking massive.
Suivatam109PS3
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 8:04 pm Reply with quote

Appealling to the Chav market again?
jazzy_p
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 9 Dec 09 11:06 pm Reply with quote

As long as Peter David is writing it then I'm all for it.
Could do with going back to the noir beginning though...and less of Longshot.
dark_gamer
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 10 Dec 09 12:06 am Reply with quote

I would think this could be a brilliant game if it actually rated you on how good you are rather than on just your pitch (like SingStar and Lips) so the game could go "You're rubbish. Get off the console and go dig yourself a hole in case you ever think of singing again" Laughing

At least if people played it first before trying to get onto that crummy show it could be doing the whole world a favour Razz
Black Mantis
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 10 Dec 09 9:43 am Reply with quote

dark_gamer wrote:
I would think this could be a brilliant game if it actually rated you on how good you are rather than on just your pitch (like SingStar and Lips) so the game could go "You're rubbish. Get off the console and go dig yourself a hole in case you ever think of singing again" Laughing

At least if people played it first before trying to get onto that crummy show it could be doing the whole world a favour Razz

Hopefully, but some of those people are very deluded.
ewko117

PostPosted: 10 Dec 09 1:15 pm Reply with quote

I think this may just have given the 360 fanboys another plus point to add to their continual lists of why the 360 is better than the ps3.

I know now for sure I am glad I own a 360 and will not be subjected to drivel pushing this crap all over my dashboard come release time.

Very Happy Very Happy
ewko117

PostPosted: 10 Dec 09 1:24 pm Reply with quote

OOh unless they did Avatar unlockables like Weeeiiird hair and s**t loads of Matalan T-shirts..
than I wont totally f**kin buy this game, especially if I could have Cheryl cole as a pet Cool Cool Wink Wink
The Bossman
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 10 Dec 09 3:42 pm Reply with quote

It could work out well, but it'd just be a Singstar clone. @ the twat above me, it's easy to ignore things you're not interested in. You can be happy with your sub-standard Lips game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: