Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedAnd the "Worst Wii Game EVER" is... http://tinyurl.com/yhd6jdn
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Free Uncharted 2 DLC confirmed for UK | Darksiders video shows War's weapons | Splinter Cell Conviction has co-op, "new mode" | LittleBigPlanet: "Biggest update ever" dated | Call of Duty series tops 55 million sales | BioWare: PS3 "a key platform" | Microsoft: Natal represents a giant leap for TV | ONM: "The worst Wii game ever" | PS3 video store update | Okamiden gameplay trailer | Flight gameplay in new Zelda? | DSi XL makes strong start in Japan | SSFIV: New character gameplay video, screenshots | Puzzle Quest 2: First screen | Confirmed: Final Fantasy XIII isn't a memory hog | Crackdown 2 needs your graffiti | Deus Ex 3: "Only PC announced so far" | Blur trailer looking better | Live's Xtival kicks off tonight | Mass Effect 2 screens, videos | PSP comics store launch detailed | Transformers clothing for Xbox Avatars | Bad Company 2 PC beta "not cancelled" | Zelda: ST will attract mainstream, says Nintendo | This week's PSN update: Zombies
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
SSFIV: New character gameplay video, screenshots
View previous topic - View next topic  
monty_79
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 12:04 pm Reply with quote

Excellent. I'm looking forward to using Guy, as i liked his technique in the Alpha series.
ensabahnur
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 12:25 pm Reply with quote

I'd love to see Mike Haggar in there. Get the full Final Fight team back together before we get a new Final Fight game (i've got my fingers crossed, even a HD remix for Live/PSN would be welcome). It's probably not likely though as i don't see there being room for 2 huge wrestlers. Though there always seems to be enough room for god knows how many shotokans.
monty_79
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 12:30 pm Reply with quote

It would be nice to see some of the Street Fighter 3 guys in there, especially Urien.
Black Mantis
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 12:30 pm Reply with quote

I was going to skip this, but they're adding a lot of characters I like!
theideal
Kudos: 39

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 12:40 pm Reply with quote

ensabahnur wrote:
Get the full Final Fight team back together before we get a new Final Fight game (i've got my fingers crossed, even a HD remix for Live/PSN would be welcome).

I'm sure they've already announced Final Fight is coming to Live/PSN. I don't think it's an HD Remix sort of thing though.
ensabahnur

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 12:40 pm Reply with quote

monty_79 wrote:
It would be nice to see some of the Street Fighter 3 guys in there, especially Urien.
I have heard that Ibuki has been near enough confirmed due to the appearance of a kunai in one of the screenshots on the official page with the caption "who could this belong to?" under it. Could just be internet hogwash though.

Last edited by ensabahnur on 27 Nov 09 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
ensabahnur

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 12:43 pm Reply with quote

theideal wrote:
ensabahnur wrote:
Get the full Final Fight team back together before we get a new Final Fight game (i've got my fingers crossed, even a HD remix for Live/PSN would be welcome).

I'm sure they've already announced Final Fight is coming to Live/PSN. I don't think it's an HD Remix sort of thing though.
Yeah i was sure i'd heard the same but couldn't remember if it was just a rumour. Just as long as its the proper arcade version and not the stripped down single player SNES version.

EDIT:Just plucked this from Wikipedia
"Capcom has announced that they will release the arcade version of Final Fight to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network in a two-in-one bundle titled Final Fight: Double Impact, which will also include the arcade game Magic Sword. [12]
And IGN have a April 2010 date from Capcom.
Mark240473

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 1:17 pm Reply with quote

ensabahnur wrote:
theideal wrote:
ensabahnur wrote:

Yeah i was sure i'd heard the same but couldn't remember if it was just a rumour. Just as long as its the proper arcade version and not the stripped down single player SNES version.

EDIT:Just plucked this from Wikipedia
"Capcom has announced that they will release the arcade version of Final Fight to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network in a two-in-one bundle titled Final Fight: Double Impact, which will also include the arcade game Magic Sword. [12]
And IGN have a April 2010 date from Capcom.

I've read somewhere that both games will indeed have HD and original modes. Should be cool.
yerbluesjohn
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 1:43 pm Reply with quote

HD Final Fight would be awesome! Let's hope it's better than Turtles in Time Re-Shelled!
Black Mantis

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 1:57 pm Reply with quote

yerbluesjohn wrote:
HD Final Fight would be awesome! Let's hope it's better than Turtles in Time Re-Shelled!

They won't be in true HD, only Final Fight will be upscaled.
ricflair

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 3:12 pm Reply with quote

I was going through some old Capcom stuff on MAME and played both of these recently. Shame my PC pad is crap though.

Magic Sword was nails!
ensabahnur

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 3:22 pm Reply with quote

ricflair wrote:
Shame my PC pad is crap though.

Get a wired 360 pad, its plug and play as well. That what i used for my SNES emulator.

Really miss the old MAME discs i had for my chipped xbox 1. Used to love playing stuff like Xain'd Sleena, Cabal, Eswat and the original Robocop. Proper hard as nails games, anyone that managed to complete them in the arcades must have spent a small fortune. Anyone know any good site's so's i can fire some on my laptop?
ricflair

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 3:59 pm Reply with quote

ensabahnur wrote:
ricflair wrote:
Shame my PC pad is crap though.

Get a wired 360 pad, its plug and play as well. That what i used for my SNES emulator.

Really miss the old MAME discs i had for my chipped xbox 1. Used to love playing stuff like Xain'd Sleena, Cabal, Eswat and the original Robocop. Proper hard as nails games, anyone that managed to complete them in the arcades must have spent a small fortune. Anyone know any good site's so's i can fire some on my laptop?

Cool, thanks. Can I get a lead to use one of my 360 wireless pads?

I tried to set it up with a wiimote (better dpad) bluetoothed to my laptop, but it kept asking me to input a code on the remote, when there isn't one and putting in nothing didn't work!

I think I used a site called classic roms but a quick google search should sort you out. Most of the stuff I've got I got from emuling a 1.5gb rar file years ago.
ensabahnur

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 4:18 pm Reply with quote

ricflair wrote:
Can I get a lead to use one of my 360 wireless pads?

Dunno if one of the charging cables would work, might be worth a try.
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 4:24 pm Reply with quote

you can just plug in the charging cable into the back of a wireless 360 pad and it'll work just the same on a PC.
Rob S London
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 4:27 pm Reply with quote

One of the magazines I work on had a clear out sale & I just got myself 2 of the madcatz SF4 fighting sticks for �20

Ass-kickings will commence at 8pm tonight...

I've got fingers crossed for a new final fight wasted so much pocket money in the arcades on it as a boy!
ensabahnur

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 4:34 pm Reply with quote

Rob S London wrote:
One of the magazines I work on had a clear out sale & I just got myself 2 of the madcatz SF4 fighting sticks for �20

Lucky bugger, aren't they about �160? You really can't rely on the 360 or PS3 pads for a serious game of SF. I've got one of the Madcatz fighting pads and i absolutely destroy my mate over live who uses the anologue stick. How he even manages to muster a super or an ultra is beyond me.
ledickolas
Kudos: 29

PostPosted: 28 Nov 09 5:17 pm Reply with quote

Adon and Guy are two really strong fighters. They should definately put in ibuki and that african women. I thought they were the strongest of the Streetfighter 3 roster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: