Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you register?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedNintendo explains lack of US 3DS sell-outs - http://bit.ly/fWdgou
Login/Register
GamesForumsCheatsStore
Nintendo explains lack of US 3DS sell-outs | Portal clock counts down to reveal... more work | Wii 2's 'screen' controller: Is this what it will look like? | LittleBigPlanet 2 hits 4 million levels | WRONG: Which came first, GTA or drive-by shootings? | New NintendoTV Show: NTV takes on Danny McBride | OnLive adds new social features | CVG Poll: 3DS games | Mortal Kombat Shang Tsung gameplay trailer | Wii 2 is 'Project Café', says report - tech specs, controller details claimed | FEAR 3 multiplayer modes detailed - new trailer and screens | New Battlefield 3 gameplay trailer | WRONG: The worst offenders so far | New Brink screens detail abilities | More new Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D screenshots | Wii 2 motion-sensing 'better than Move' | GTA 5 releasing January 2012 - GameStop | New Army of Two on the way from Dead Space dev | Analysts talk Wii 2 | Valve details TF2 Hatless update | Xbox 360 tops March home console sales in the US | 3DS sells 'just shy of 400k' in first week in the US | Wii 2 could use Blu-ray, suggests another source | PS3 ships 50 million worldwide | Wii 2: More evidence emerges for HD controller
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG

Xbox Live iPhone app released

Comment on site articles.
Manage your friends on the move
360 Live is a new iPhone app that allows you to access your Xbox Live account on the go.... read more

Xbox Live iPhone app released

Postby bhaigh » 30 Nov 2009, 23:18

I was under the impression that Microsoft mandated that all iPhone applications that leveraged Live information had to be free. I can't find the site that I read that from though.
bhaigh

Postby flash501 » 30 Nov 2009, 23:38

I jumped into a swimming pool with my ?400 Ipod touch in my pocket today, poor thing never stood a chance. :cry:
"Success will bring problems. I don't want to wake up in rehab, with.....Shergar!"
flash501

Xbox Live: flash501
PSN ID: flash501

Postby bhaigh » 01 Dec 2009, 02:31

bhaigh

Re: Xbox Live iPhone app released

Postby altitude2k » 01 Dec 2009, 09:57

bhaigh wrote:I was under the impression that Microsoft mandated that all iPhone applications that leveraged Live information had to be free. I can't find the site that I read that from though.

Yeah I read that too. Shouldn't be long before it's updated accordingly.
altitude2k

Xbox Live: aLTiTuDe
PSN ID: altitude2k
Steam: altitude2k

Postby Black Mantis » 01 Dec 2009, 12:28

flash501 wrote:I jumped into a swimming pool with my ?400 Ipod touch in my pocket today, poor thing never stood a chance. :cry:

Why the f**k did you do that?!
Black Mantis

Postby flash501 » 01 Dec 2009, 13:10

I was using it in the gym beforehand and forgot to take it out of my pocket. It just hit me as I was swimming that I didn't remember putting into my gear bag when I was finished in the gym. Then I looked around and saw my mate picking it up from the floor of the pool. I nearly cried.
"Success will bring problems. I don't want to wake up in rehab, with.....Shergar!"
flash501

Xbox Live: flash501
PSN ID: flash501

Postby pp82 » 01 Dec 2009, 14:03

Works well it costs £1.19. It shows up when are using it on your gamercard saying online using 360 live on iphone great for sending messages
pp82

Postby Black Mantis » 01 Dec 2009, 14:05

flash501 wrote:I was using it in the gym beforehand and forgot to take it out of my pocket. It just hit me as I was swimming that I didn't remember putting into my gear bag when I was finished in the gym. Then I looked around and saw my mate picking it up from the floor of the pool. I nearly cried.

Tough break man. I'd also be close to tears if that happened to me.
Black Mantis