Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedAnd the "Worst Wii Game EVER" is... http://tinyurl.com/yhd6jdn
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Free Uncharted 2 DLC confirmed for UK | Darksiders video shows War's weapons | Splinter Cell Conviction has co-op, "new mode" | LittleBigPlanet: "Biggest update ever" dated | Call of Duty series tops 55 million sales | BioWare: PS3 "a key platform" | Microsoft: Natal represents a giant leap for TV | ONM: "The worst Wii game ever" | PS3 video store update | Okamiden gameplay trailer | Flight gameplay in new Zelda? | DSi XL makes strong start in Japan | SSFIV: New character gameplay video, screenshots | Puzzle Quest 2: First screen | Confirmed: Final Fantasy XIII isn't a memory hog | Crackdown 2 needs your graffiti | Deus Ex 3: "Only PC announced so far" | Blur trailer looking better | Live's Xtival kicks off tonight | Mass Effect 2 screens, videos | PSP comics store launch detailed | Transformers clothing for Xbox Avatars | Bad Company 2 PC beta "not cancelled" | Zelda: ST will attract mainstream, says Nintendo | This week's PSN update: Zombies
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
ONM: "The worst Wii game ever"
View previous topic - View next topic  
MPH
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:18 pm Reply with quote

Awesome... I will be picking this up when I get paid.

Haha I kid, I kid.

Shame on you Bethesda! Mad

It's annoying when a game gets rated as the 'Best/worst game ever' like no other game that comes later will be able to topple it.
ensabahnur
Kudos: 37

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:19 pm Reply with quote

Thats a few poor games from Bethesda. Wet was sub standard and i still haven't seen any reviews of Rogue Warrior which was released today and thats never a good sign.
milky_joe
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:23 pm Reply with quote

I'm surprised Bethesda would be involved, even in a publishing capacity, with what is clearly a polished turd.

No doubt they'll use this games inevitable failure as an excuse not to bother with anything on the Wii ever again, as if backing such a game was in any way a fair test of the waters.
KMakawa
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:30 pm Reply with quote

milky_joe wrote:
I'm surprised Bethesda would be involved, even in a publishing capacity, with what is clearly a polished turd.

No doubt they'll use this games inevitable failure as an excuse not to bother with anything on the Wii ever again, as if backing such a game was in any way a fair test of the waters.

This ENTIRELY, I just think it's a quick get out of not having anything to do with the Wii really, they can get this out and then say, well didnt work out let's stick to what we know best, and I hope they do, do that.
robbiej55
Kudos: 13

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:31 pm Reply with quote

A few hours into playing fallout 3 I thought Bethedsa were awesome. After playing a few more and realising it was the most broken game I have ever played (forced re-starts of my ps3 every half hour of game play... I kid you not) I realised they were far from that. And this just reinforces that really.
liquidgfx
Kudos: 16

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:33 pm Reply with quote

WOW! Worst Wii game! Ive seen some bloody awful Wii games! Actually ive seen a LOT of awful Wii games, this must be something special!
altitude2k
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:39 pm Reply with quote

So, Bethesda. Still confident about picking up Bungie's new IP?!

I can see them running back scared to the comforting arms of MS...."don't let the bad publisher take me!".
JuiKuen
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:50 pm Reply with quote

An overrated company anyway
Dajmin
Kudos: 38

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 2:53 pm Reply with quote

Any company that needs to call itself "Awesome" anything is bound to release pants games. Not sure why anyone is surprised Smile
the688
Kudos: 22

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 3:36 pm Reply with quote

As opposed to lens FLARE?
The_KFD_Case
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 4:32 pm Reply with quote

ensabahnur wrote:
Thats a few poor games from Bethesda. Wet was sub standard and i still haven't seen any reviews of Rogue Warrior which was released today and thats never a good sign.

Yep. I've taken the lack of reviews of "Rogue Warrior" as an omnious sign as well. I did however find the vivid quotes from the review above hilarious. Very Happy
swiss999

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 4:34 pm Reply with quote

The story here isn't that Bethesda released a crap game (because it's not a Bethesda game), it's that Archer Maclean has made the 'worst game on the Wii'.

How the mighty have fallen...
yerbluesjohn

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 5:08 pm Reply with quote

swiss999 wrote:
The story here isn't that Bethesda released a crap game (because it's not a Bethesda game), it's that Archer Maclean has made the 'worst game on the Wii'.

How the mighty have fallen...

You're on the money there squire, he did an interview about Wheelspin with this very site not so long ago. He made it sound quite promising. Shame.
gazzyb
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 5:09 pm Reply with quote

Right on Swiss. IK+, Dropzone Jimmy White's Snooker all time classics. Would be greatif one of his Snooker or Pool games to appear on XBLA or PSN.
flash501
Kudos: 35

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 5:16 pm Reply with quote

It's ok Bethesda, review scores are 'the least important factor' for us when we are deciding to buy a game. Just add plenty of polish to that turd and we'll buy it.......apparently. Smile
I_Killed_Kenny
Kudos: 11

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 6:16 pm Reply with quote

surely it cant be worse then 'Imagine: Party Babyz'
jdkoke
Kudos: 19

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 8:46 pm Reply with quote

robiej55

So are Valve crap because The Orange Box was a joke on the PS3? Thought not.
Fallout 3 worked fine for the vast majority of people on 360 and PC, I've played it 2 times through on a mid spec PC and once on the 360, had no problems at all. Obviously some PC gamers would have problems but every game is like that on a PC.
To the rest, Bethesda is hardly an overrated company, is this the kind of crap you have to endure if you read stuff in the Wii section. Crap console and clueless user base, fabulous.
Oh and before anybody starts, yes I had a Wii, no I'm not a fanboy unless you count me as a fanboy of everything but the Wii.
Osiris25
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 27 Nov 09 9:14 pm Reply with quote

For all time crap game it has to be Final Fantasy VII... Laughing only Joking! It must be Kabuki Warriors for the Original Xbox, it was
utter tripe Evil or Very Mad
Ayjay100
Kudos: 15

PostPosted: 28 Nov 09 12:47 am Reply with quote

And who says Official games magazines don't give bad reviews...
Ayjay100
Kudos: 15

PostPosted: 28 Nov 09 12:53 am Reply with quote

According to Wikipedia GameVerdict gave it a 94%
Jon Ahmad
Kudos: 10

PostPosted: 28 Nov 09 2:11 am Reply with quote

Aircars on the Atari Jaguar didn't just take the biscuit...it took the whole f***ing packet!!
Utter poo.
Seriously though, its companies like this that deserve to go bust for releasing such utter tripe. I mean do these poeple honestly sit back and observe what they have created?
We need to take a firm stance against these developers who think they can churn out third rate titles, hoping some poor mug will see the name 'Wheelspin' and think wow, before parting with their hard earned pocket money. Bethesda, hang your heads in shame! As for Mr Maclean, stick to your snooker titles, or better still, give us a proper next gen Dropzone m8...
sammyone
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 29 Nov 09 2:07 am Reply with quote

What about the rather excellent Mercury games?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: