Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedHeavy Rain preview is in the house(!)
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
3D laptops shown by Nvidia | MW2 smashes Call of Duty 4 | Banned Xbox modders NOT one-million | Final Fantasy CC: Crystal Bearers release date | Steam dominates 70% of PC download market | PlayStation Platforms Dominate In Japan | Modern Warfare 2 video shows new gameplay modes? | Darksiders 'The Horseman's Road' Trailer | Nintendo downloads: Pokémon, Uno | Bayonetta review: 10/10 "flawless" | Worms 2: Armageddon update released | Government recruiting soldiers over Xbox Live | Kaz Hirai: PS3 to hit 13 million early next year | New Halo, Shadow Complex and Gears... on cards | Zelda mystery: internet speculation 1 truth 0 | Dark Elves enter the Blood Bowl arena | Dragon Age: Origins DLC revealed | Download Saints Row 2 on Xbox Live next week | StarCraft 2 gameplay screenshots | Aliens vs. Predator WILL support dedicated servers | Modern Warfare 2 zombies could've happened | Kane & Lynch 2 gameplay info is in | BioShock 2 special edition detailed | Star Trek Online beta details | Army of Two 2: Pimp my weaponry
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Miyamoto: "New SMB Wii the most challenging yet"
View previous topic - View next topic  
G_R7
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 12:20 pm Reply with quote

Good to hear it is harder. The DS game was, to be fair, jokenly easy (still great fun). As long as it is has hard as SMB3 I'm happy. (And as long as it isn't as rock hard as the Lost Levels as well.)
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 12:37 pm Reply with quote

i'd say the difficulty ramps up in world two. Where some of the star coins are hidden require some really precise timings to get.

Brilliant game though. A challenge, but not frustrating.
milky_joe
Kudos: 34

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 1:00 pm Reply with quote

This is how it should be done, let you think 'this is easy' then all of a sudden ramp the difficulty up ten notches...

Classic old school gaming.
ste hicky
Kudos: 31

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 3:04 pm Reply with quote

agree with monkey: things start warming up in world 2 nicely. i feel like i'm back on my snes with it's pixel perfect jumps and such.
anakin22
Kudos: 27

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 7:41 pm Reply with quote

Yeay, I'm so gonna get this 2morrow. They even called from gamestop 1˝ hour ago to confirm my pre order.

I just fear that I might end up buying AC2 as well, just have something to fall back on if it gets too frustrating and I need something to clear my mind with.

But this game has been absolute top of my list since E3. (I don't have a ds, haven't played the original) This and SMG2 ofcourse.

I may play all sorts of fancy stuff on powerfull consoles, and I have very few but selected wii games, but I bought my wii for these, and these are the games I still love most.

Mario to the core!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: