Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedHeavy Rain preview is in the house(!)
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
3D laptops shown by Nvidia | MW2 smashes Call of Duty 4 | Banned Xbox modders NOT one-million | Final Fantasy CC: Crystal Bearers release date | Steam dominates 70% of PC download market | PlayStation Platforms Dominate In Japan | Modern Warfare 2 video shows new gameplay modes? | Darksiders 'The Horseman's Road' Trailer | Nintendo downloads: Pokémon, Uno | Bayonetta review: 10/10 "flawless" | Worms 2: Armageddon update released | Government recruiting soldiers over Xbox Live | Kaz Hirai: PS3 to hit 13 million early next year | New Halo, Shadow Complex and Gears... on cards | Zelda mystery: internet speculation 1 truth 0 | Dark Elves enter the Blood Bowl arena | Dragon Age: Origins DLC revealed | Download Saints Row 2 on Xbox Live next week | StarCraft 2 gameplay screenshots | Aliens vs. Predator WILL support dedicated servers | Modern Warfare 2 zombies could've happened | Kane & Lynch 2 gameplay info is in | BioShock 2 special edition detailed | Star Trek Online beta details | Army of Two 2: Pimp my weaponry
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Phoenix Wright Wii Ware: screenshots and date
View previous topic - View next topic  
daffy88
Kudos: 18

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 12:19 pm Reply with quote

doesnt look like they have done a whole lot?

These games still rock though. Waiting for the Edgeworth game....
waltyftm
Kudos: 24

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 12:28 pm Reply with quote

Lazy buggers, Thats pathetic even for the Wii, Loved and cherished all of the Ds versions !! Evil or Very Mad
WHERESMYMONKEY
Kudos: 32

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 12:39 pm Reply with quote

how's that pathetic for the wii. They're brilliant games and the more people get to play them IMO the better.

Hopefully this'll lead to a fully fledged wii title coming out.

Played the demo of the edgeworth game over at gamespot. Its really cool, familiar but different.
Ilikewariosmoust
Kudos: 20

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 7:48 pm Reply with quote

I looked for the originals after trying apollo justice, they were really expensive, but these are such good value!
carterlink
Kudos: 28

PostPosted: 19 Nov 09 11:24 pm Reply with quote

Some might say that's a lazy port, but I fail to see what they could have done graphically without changing the style and identity of the original games. - The cheesy, three-frame animations are a large part of what made the DS games so funny and charming. Well, that and some of the best game scripts ever written. - Anyone who is looking for or wanting fancy graphics will probably not have the attention span to play through these classics anyway.
Art Vandelay
Kudos: 2

PostPosted: 20 Nov 09 11:59 am Reply with quote

I loved all of these games on the DS, but the lack of effort made with these ports is embarrasing! No one's asking for HD graphics, but considering the early games (and graphics) were originally ported from the GBA how can they not realise this will look like absolute tripe on a big screen (just look at how bad the text looks)! The new screenshot of Phoenix holding the wiimote looks a million times better than the other screens, why couldn't they have redrawn the rest like this!
Gogeta
Kudos: 36

PostPosted: 20 Nov 09 10:33 pm Reply with quote

I honestly don't care what they did or didn't do I just want to play trials and tribulations. Plus there is motion control so we get to do Phoenix's thing and point
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: