Login to access exclusive gaming content, win competition prizes
and post on our forums. Don't have an account? Create one now!
Why should you join?
Click here for full benefits!
Follow our Twitter feedTake the missing posters down: Edge Online's Tom Ivan ? last seen at the Modern Warfare 2 launch party - has finally returned to the office.
SIGN IN/JOIN UP
GamesForumsCheatsVideo
Star Trek Online system requirements out | Next PS3 Firmware adds Facebook? | Coming soon to Xbox 360: The Bible | Final Fantasy XIII: NO XIV beta code | Infinity Ward: "We don't know what our next game is" | MS hiring for "Next-Gen" Halo | Modern Warfare 2 sold 7 million, claims analyst | PSPgo colours pictured | Modern Warfare 2 PS3 patch released | Up to one million Xbox Live accounts banned | Modern Warfare Wii review scores high | Modern Warfare 2 destroys GTA IV day-one sales | Bayonetta Special Edition extras free to pre-orders | Final Fantasy XIII release "a season later" in West | EA frustrated with Wii situation | New Super Mario Bros. Wii to top 15 million sales | Natal leak "rumour and speculation" says MS | Leak: Sub-£50 Natal to launch November 2010 | Bikes in GT5 "a possibility" says Yamauchi | Netflix PS3 is disc-only until "late next year" | Assassin's 2: "Adultery, sodomy, prostitution, and rape" | Super SFIV gets enhanced online multiplayer | Bully 2 confirmed (accidentally)? | Zelda: Spirit Tracks screenshots show new instrument | Bayonetta Special Edition pics
All|PC|PlayStation|Xbox|Nintendo|Download PC Games
Search CVG
Computer And Video Games - The latest gaming news, reviews, previews & movies
Zelda: Spirit Tracks screenshots show new instrument
View previous topic - View next topic  
Athrun888
Kudos: 33

PostPosted: 10 Nov 09 7:52 pm Reply with quote

Looks like I'll have to avoid the news section till I've played this, it seems spoilers are poping up everywhere.
BeauBeau
Kudos: 25

PostPosted: 11 Nov 09 11:13 am Reply with quote

All good, except that you won't be able to play this game in public - unless you want to look like a complete weirdo on the train/plane - thereby making this game completely unuseable for those, like me, who only use their DS when travelling. If I want to play games at home, I'll use the Xbox, cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Article Comments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: