You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Sharon Osbourne - bitter and twisted
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 05-11-2009, 12:59   #1
lexi22
Forum Member

Sharon Osbourne - bitter and twisted

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...-on-boyle.html

Ok, I know Susan Boyle is homely looking but where does motor-mouth Sharon get off making comments like this about her?

She really has turned into a bitter nasty old hag. And in that pic at the article, all that bile is really beginning to show on her face. But I'm sure Sharon won't mind me saying that, since she's such a proponent of free speech....
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:00   #2
Rob22
Forum Member

What a pathetic, bitter, individual Sharon Osbourne is.
Rob22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:04   #3
geraniums
Forum Member

It's on youtube. Not pleasant viewing at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XlwArFBK-o
geraniums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:07   #4
Ryan-B
Forum Member

she is a nasty, vile disgusting bitch.
Ryan-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:07   #5
Rob22
Forum Member

At least Susan Boyle has talent, Sharon Osbourne has zero.
Old 05-11-2009, 13:10   #6
vidalia
Forum Member

I think deep down she realises that had she not spent the equivalent to the GDP of a small country on plastic surgery, liposuction and botoxification she would look very much like Susan Boyle only with more frown lines. Whenever Sharon Osborne opens her mouth she demonstrates that she is a vacuuous empty shell with a particularly ugly mouth.
vidalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:11   #7
garyessex
Inactive Member

Sharons had her time in the limelight and is desperately trying to hold on to the last few secodns by slagging off everyone...still taking about Dannii some 3 years later
garyessex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:14   #8
Mikay
Forum Member

Services: Sky+, Virgin Media Broadband, Freeview
Times like this I'm so thankful she's no longer judging X Factor - and better off it is for it..
Mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:16   #9
lexi22
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraniums View Post
It's on youtube. Not pleasant viewing at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XlwArFBK-o
Jesus wept. How vile is that??? But glad to see the comments reflect comments here.

Sharon is pitiful, charmless, unwilling to accept that she's not flavour of the month anymore and reduced to truly desperate tactics to try and stay relevant. What a sad old sack of silicone she is.
Old 05-11-2009, 13:19   #10
alfiewozere
Forum Member

Services: Seacrest IN IN IN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi22 View Post
Jesus wept. How vile is that??? But glad to see the comments reflect comments here.

Sharon is pitiful, charmless, unwilling to accept that she's not flavour of the month anymore and reduced to truly desperate tactics to try and stay relevant. What a sad old sack of silicone she is.
The best comment is the one that says Sharon should know all about hairy @rseholes as she's married to one.

Was she trying to be clever and funny when she said those things about Susan?
alfiewozere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:23   #11
Rob22
Forum Member

She's sick, she's mentally sick.

what sane, perfectly normal person, would feel the need to cuss down another celebrity?

Sharon Osbourne has issues that need addressing, possibly medical by a doctor.
Old 05-11-2009, 13:25   #12
alfiewozere
Forum Member

Sharon and her offspring are "celebrities" for all the wrong reasons. Her son and daughter aren't exactly beautiful people and Susan Boyle has more talent in her little finger than old Ma Osbourne and her children have combined.
Old 05-11-2009, 13:25   #13
trec123
Forum Member

She's a nasty piece of work, who needs to take a good hard look in the mirror before mouths off about other people.
trec123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:26   #14
Sloopy
Forum Member

I'm not even remotely surprised by these comments, but even by Mrs Osbourne's reliably gutter-level standards her latest outburst is particularly venomous and tasteless.

....And she claims that Dannii Minogue was the one with the 'problem'??!

The common denominator here is Osbourne, who has proven time and time again she has an incredibly vicious nature and can react without any provocation at all.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:26   #15
stvn758
Forum Member

The plastic surgery has taken it's toll, she used to be a good example of moderation, they just can't stop can they.

To be fair blurting out this crap in a radio interview isn't exactly worth getting upset about, it's what she does.
stvn758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:28   #16
Nesta Robbins
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidalia View Post
I think deep down she realises that had she not spent the equivalent to the GDP of a small country on plastic surgery, liposuction and botoxification she would look very much like Susan Boyle only with more frown lines. Whenever Sharon Osborne opens her mouth she demonstrates that she is a vacuuous empty shell with a particularly ugly mouth.
I think you're spot on here. Sharon was full of self-loathing a few years ago, carrying all her weight around her middle and describing herself as looking mumsy and matronly, so this vile verbal attack is pretty deep rooted. I used to be a big Sharon fan, just thought she was outspoken and feisty; now though, it's hard to credit the amount of venom she's capable of spewing.
Nesta Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:30   #17
newwoman
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidalia View Post
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...n%26safe%3Doff

Number 5 on this link shows a pre surgery Mrs O. Hardly a beauty was she? talk about people in glass houses!!
newwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:30   #18
Vivadiva
Forum Member

I'm going to admit that I was wrong. I used to like Sharon, I found her funny and entertaining. But she truly is a nasty piece of work with real issues. Why would you say these things?

She's also a hypocrite. A comedian joked about Kelly's weight and Sharon sent a foul-mouthed email to him, attacking him for saying such things.

Now can we please let this vile old harridan disappear.
Vivadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:30   #19
lexi22
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiewozere View Post
The best comment is the one that says Sharon should know all about hairy @rseholes as she's married to one.

Was she trying to be clever and funny when she said those things about Susan?
Sad to say, I do believe she was! And the fact that the presenters laughed seemed to just egg her on. Fu*ked up.

Actually, Alfie, I like Ozzie, he's the only one in that horrible, self-absorbed, entitled family that has any achievements worth talking about. And he at least can be genuinely funny.
Old 05-11-2009, 13:30   #20
Rob22
Forum Member

How anybody could like Sharon Osbourne is truely beyond me.

horrible person, with no redeeming qualities.
Old 05-11-2009, 13:35   #21
vidalia
Forum Member

If someone said that about her, she'd be sending gift wrapped parcels of her own excrement in the post to them - I'm sure Susan Boyle will be far more dignified and just totally ignore her.
vidalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:35   #22
Sloopy
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivadiva View Post
I'm going to admit that I was wrong. I used to like Sharon, I found her funny and entertaining. But she truly is a nasty piece of work with real issues. Why would you say these things?

She's also a hypocrite. A comedian joked about Kelly's weight and Sharon sent a foul-mouthed email to him, attacking him for saying such things.
Sounds as if he escaped quite lightly on that occasion - he was fortunate she didn't package up a shoebox of her own excrement and send it to him.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:37   #23
newwoman
Forum Member

Quote:
Sad to say, I do believe she was! And the fact that the presenters laughed seemed to just egg her on. Fu*ked up.

Actually, Alfie, I like Ozzie, he's the only one in that horrible, self-absorbed, entitled family that has any achievements worth talking about. And he at least can be genuinely funny.
Absolutely. Although not my of tea musically, he at least had a huge worldwide career spanning several decades. Sharon and the rest of the bunch (except the older daughter) have just made a career leeching off of his fame and being 'hilariously' disfunctional.

I mean, Kelly is on DWTS at the moment. She is a star for what exactly?
newwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 13:45   #24
**BlackCat**
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-B View Post
she is a nasty, vile disgusting bitch.
Couldn't of put it any better!
**BlackCat** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 14:00   #25
alfiewozere
Forum Member

Quote:

I like Ozzie as well, he's the only one who's actually done anything of note. Sharon and her hideous offspring have launched themselves into a celebrity lifestyle on his coat-tails.And he seems a sweet man, more so now he's kicked the drink and drugs.