You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Fiona Phillips (merged) (Part 2)
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 30-10-2007, 20:45   #26
weedledeedle
Forum Member

Services: Sky+HD BTopenworld broadband O2 for me moby
**warning**warning**warning**warning**

shurely some coincidence buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut........

there will be a pumpkin AND a WITCH on the GMTV sofa tomoz

just seen a trailer announcing that Heather Mills is on!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh

<runs into kitchen to make crucifixes, gets garlic out of fridge and into garage to get industrial sized torches to scare them away........>

I can just see the pair of them now euw....
and no doubt Lady Muck will diss Paul and Pumpkin Head will be hanging on to her every Godforsaken word.....
weedledeedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 21:02   #27
tom0101

What has happened to this whole page?

Oh god Heather Mills It really is halloween. I wonder if she will take her leg off
Old 30-10-2007, 21:57   #28
ShaunCrow05
Forum Member

Andrew had a dig at Fiona when Miss Piggy was on, saying (after Miss Piggy's interview), "It must be nice to work with people you actually like"
ShaunCrow05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 21:59   #29
tvqueen1905
Forum Member

Services: Supporting Sophie
i wonder if she will wear orange or purple attire tomorrow
tvqueen1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 23:19   #30
tom0101

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was going to watch Never Mind the Buzzcocks on Dave () but I put it on and guess who's there
Old 31-10-2007, 07:01   #31
Sloopy
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvqueen1905 View Post
i wonder if she will wear orange or purple attire tomorrow
Hopefully not orange - people might think she's one of the pumpkins and pack her away at the end of the show.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 07:35   #32
lushlisa
Forum Member

I'm SHOCKED

Orangina DIDN'T interview Gordon Brown this morning

lushlisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 07:46   #33
sheddy99
Forum Member

Services: Sky Digital, Freeview
she's wearing a nice blue jumper, again with the horrible skinny belt.
sheddy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 07:55   #34
stevenjw
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushlisa View Post
I'm SHOCKED

Orangina DIDN'T interview Gordon Brown this morning

Me three, she was still trying to flirt with him, silly bint.

Also after interviewing Mr Brown this morning, she was talking to some lawyer of some top cop, who had been alledgedly speeding, he said "I hope there won't be a trial by media" and Fiona said "We would'nt do that".

Yes right Fiona.
stevenjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 08:27   #35
tom0101

I'm actually feeling a little sorry for Fiona, all she is doing is asking questions that the producers have asked her to ask and the horrible Heather Mills is just having a go at her for no reason (Yes that is how much I loathe Heather that I will feel sorry for Fiona in order to get my point across)
Old 31-10-2007, 08:47   #36
fitnessqueen
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom0101 View Post
I'm actually feeling a little sorry for Fiona, all she is doing is asking questions that the producers have asked her to ask and the horrible Heather Mills is just having a go at her for no reason (Yes that is how much I loathe Heather that I will feel sorry for Fiona in order to get my point across)
I felt exactly the same way- I actually had sympathy for Fiona with Heather shouting and snivelling at her for 20 minutes! I need help........
fitnessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 08:51   #37
Dancing Queen
Forum Member

Services: ♥ Freeview - it's FREE! ♥
poor poor Heather
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 08:57   #38
popsyt
Forum Member

I believe GMTV were quite clever, letting H Mills rant and rave, with Orangina making only a token attempt to intervene. This has let the viewers make up their own mind (good or bad) about Macca's ex. I think it was a case of 'digging one's own grave' with her alternate appearing to be upset, then shouting the next, dragging other peoples names into it, whilst only wanting to 'protect' Paul.
popsyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 09:33   #39
Murraymar
Forum Member

Services: Sky, Eircom Broadband
I didn't think Fiona controlled the interview very well but Mucca really did show herself out to be a fruit and nut. I feel so sorry for their daughter, she is going to get a hard time off her peers in years to come. Kids can be so cruel.
Murraymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 10:26   #40
Sloopy
Forum Member

I almost felt sorry for Fifi this morning, struggling to rein in the loopy Mills and failing miserably!!

When La Heather turned on the waterworks I couldn't make out whether she was being serious or not! Bizarre.
Old 31-10-2007, 14:23   #41
Dancing Girl
Forum Member

Services: BBC,ITV,SKY News Channel 4 and 5
Does anybody know if Fiona is actually a qualified, trained journalist or just a pretty face? I never understand how she can get away with these "non" interviews that she does. She never asks any probing intelligent questions, just acccepts whatever the person wants to say regardless if it is correct or not. She merrily says she is impartial regarding the McCann case but never asks Clarence or any other member of the family any questions. What is the point of her at all? Perhaps she should be a weather girl.

Last edited by Dancing Girl : 31-10-2007 at 14:24. Reason: spelling So Sorry!!
Dancing Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 14:32   #42
Sloopy
Forum Member

Fifi seems to have continued the same fluffy style of interviewing which she honed during her days as LA correspondent, a role now taken by Carlos Romano.
Old 31-10-2007, 14:34   #43
tatotal
Banned User

I laughed today when she said she was going to be a witch for Halloween and Burton Man stated 'you can wear what you have on now'.
tatotal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 14:39   #44
Sloopy
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatotal View Post
I laughed today when she said she was going to be a witch for Halloween and Burton Man stated 'you can wear what you have on now'.
Burton Man isn't holding back anymore, is he?? Mr Frizzelface will be showing him the door if he isn't careful.
Old 31-10-2007, 14:39   #45
mattyp05
Forum Member

Services: Sky+, BT Broadband, and MSN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Fifi seems to have continued the same fluffy style of interviewing which she honed during her days as LA correspondent, a role now taken by Carlos Romano.
I hope she don't take on Oragina's job in 10 years time.
mattyp05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 14:44   #46
Sloopy
Forum Member

In another few years we may have a brand new line-up on the sofa - Carlos and Richard Arnold, with Keith Chegwin reading the news bulletins.
Old 31-10-2007, 14:57   #47
mattyp05
Forum Member

Services: Sky+, BT Broadband, and MSN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
In another few years we may have a brand new line-up on the sofa - Carlos and Richard Arnold, with Keith Chegwin reading the news bulletins.
Whilst Orangina sits on her ar*e watching Jeremy Kyle and Trisha everyday (because of no presenting work), Andrew goes off to model for Burtons and with the right hairstyle Penny may be promoted to ITV, Five or Sky News

Andrea & Claire may move on from GMTV to present better daytime shows, Ben Sheppard & Jenni Falconer will get better TV Presenting offers from the likes of BBC & Sky and Tiffany Royce and Gloria "aye oop" del Piero get Promoted to NEWS EDITORS.

Oh, and Tina Baker will be promoted to Reviewing the night's telly as well as the latest soap spoilers.

All of the above may well happen in 10 years because as time goes by, GMTV is only going to get more naff. Unless ITV take 100% control of GMTV and rebrand it "ITV Breakfast" with Ant & Dec on the sofa every weekday morning.
mattyp05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2007, 16:09   #48
tom0101

I found Heather on this morning hilarious to watch but evil on Fiona (shoot me now)

I found it hilarious how she brought other celebrities into it who took the piss such as Jordan & Peter last Friday who had the woman with 1 leg mud wrestling with a Macca lookalike

I also liked her HUGE folders she had with all the press clippings ... then she went on to say by buying the papers you are feeding the press and this sort of behaviour

If you ever need a lesson in how not to get sympathy, ask the 1 legged one
Old 31-10-2007, 16:54   #49
Sloopy
Forum Member

La Mills is unintentionally hilarious.

The one-legged jokes.....the carefully prepared folders.....the hysterical tears.....

It was a masterclass in how not to endear yourself to the Great British Public.
Old 31-10-2007, 17:05   #50
tvqueen1905
Forum Member

Services: Supporting Sophie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatotal View Post
I laughed at that as well
tvqueen1905 is offline   Reply With Quote