You Are In:  Home > Forums > Entertainment Forums > Showbiz > Worlds smallest lunchbox
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showbiz Discuss the latest showbiz and celebrity gossip here!

Old 01-11-2009, 22:53   #26
JonJonB
Forum Member

There are clearly some women in this thread who have never actually seen or had any experience with a penis. I can only assume it's because of how fat and ugly they are.
JonJonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:08   #27
Phyllis Stein
Forum Member

Services: I refuse to diminish my character!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJonB View Post
There are clearly some women in this thread who have never actually seen or had any experience with a penis. I can only assume it's because of how fat and ugly they are.
*Turns webcam off*
Phyllis Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:15   #28
paris192
Forum Member

Quote:
and we can only assume that there are one of two males on the site for whom the topic of penis size is a bit of touchy subject -
fat girls can always go on a diet ...but a man with small one well we all know the answer there
paris192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:22   #29
MsWalker
Forum Member

Quote:
If you think that miniscule thing is big you must have been comparing it to your own little feller.
MsWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:23   #30
DanLam1
Forum Member

Why are all these men defending such a miniscule point?
DanLam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:24   #31
MrsHenri
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx50 View Post
If you're referring to me, I don't have to accept anything. Some women in life obviously have no idea about how a man's penis works, and that they expect it to be the same size ALL the time when flaccid........which just isn't the case. I think it's time for another lesson on the human body for some women on here, particularly the penis.
I'm a mother of five boys and I can honestly say there is no mystery regarding the penis - Alex just has a tiny one - end of.
MrsHenri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:27   #32
M. Tourette
Forum Member

There again he may have a grower not a show-er if you get my drift.
or as you say he might have a rinky dinky tinky winkie.

Some Rinky dinks are very grateful for the attention though and put a lot more effort into it than some of the larger ones whose egos are just as large and have neither the attitude or the blood to get up to anything and flounder around like a basking seal on a floating ice cap.

I don't want an excess at the price of enthusiasm, which is what seems to happen when you get over twelve inches or more.

Give me an average one with plenty of spunk.

(I use the term in it's meaning of courage and determination.... not what you were thinking of!! some people have the mind of a cess pit)
M. Tourette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:27   #33
Imperfect Angel
Forum Member

revolting
Imperfect Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:29   #34
M. Tourette
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
revolting
Who's that in response to?
M. Tourette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:36   #35
JonJonB
Forum Member

Quote:
Why are all these men defending such a miniscule point?
I would never defend a cretin like that man, but the sheer failure of understanding of human physiology on display is near impossible to let go unchallenged. I'm defending zx50 if anything, who's been mocked and abused for daring to point out the OP's ignorance.
Old 01-11-2009, 23:41   #36
zx50
Forum Member

Services: Pentium 4 XP Professional Laptop 11.2Mbit/1.4MB/s Be* Pro
Quote:
I think this much is clearly obvious.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:41   #37
Dom-348
Forum Member

Its a tiddler!! simple as that! I think there is an assumption that a big bloke must have a big willy, but I have a girlfriend who's husband is 6ft 2inches and built like a brick s**t house, and she assures me that that concept is completely untrue. Oh and I am not fat nor ugly for the poster who assumes any woman having an opinion on the subject that suggests Reid has a small one must be.
Dom-348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:43   #38
DanLam1
Forum Member

Quote:
I would never defend a cretin like that man, but the sheer failure of understanding of human physiology on display is near impossible to let go unchallenged. I'm defending zx50 if anything, who's been mocked and abused for daring to point out the OP's ignorance.
OMG, fair enough a man can do the between legs thing while stationary, but are you seriously suggesting he spent the whole evening walking around with his crown jewels strapped between his legs?
Old 01-11-2009, 23:48   #39
JonJonB
Forum Member

I don't think any woman who thinks Alex Reid has a small penis must be fat or ugly, but when women refute zx50's more reliable knowledge (since, y'know, he actually HAS a penis) with the cheap comeback of "oh you must have a small one as well"...then clearly they are the ones who are clutching at straws, with no actual experience of their own to rely on.
Old 01-11-2009, 23:48   #40
Dom-348
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLam1 View Post
OMG, fair enough a man can do the between legs thing while stationary, but are you seriously suggesting he spent the whole evening walking around with his crown jewels strapped between his legs?
Plus he had a G string on, so it all would of been sticking out of the back..gross
Old 01-11-2009, 23:50   #41
zx50
Forum Member

Services: Pentium 4 XP Professional Laptop 11.2Mbit/1.4MB/s Be* Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLam1 View Post
It also might have been cold. A man's penis size shrinks a bit when the air around them is cold/ish. The tighter than underwear, the more your manhood gets squashed inwards. If these pants were slackish, fair enough.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 23:54   #42
Phyllis Stein
Forum Member

Services: I refuse to diminish my character!
It might be really, really long and he's stuck it up his bumhole for safe keeping.
Phyllis Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 00:01   #43
Dom-348
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyllis Stein View Post
It might be really, really long and he's stuck it up his bumhole for safe keeping.
LOL
Old 02-11-2009, 00:02   #44
DanLam1
Forum Member

JonJonB and zx50! I think you need to hook up sometime and compare notes!
Old 02-11-2009, 00:12   #45
JonJonB
Forum Member

I think you've never seen a penis in your life, tbh.
Old 02-11-2009, 00:14   #46
MsWalker
Forum Member

While I understand that willies can shrink if the owner of said willy is cold, they seem to not lose girth. They also tend to kind of shrivel upwards. Now, Mr Reids male parts seem smooth and his testicles do not seem to have shrunk up into his body (another thing I have noticed about a male who has got cold)

What do I know though. I am supposedly fat and ugly. I have also been married 3 times, so have seen a penis.
Old 02-11-2009, 00:15   #47
DanLam1
Forum Member

Quote:
I think you've never seen a penis in your life, tbh.

If i had only looked at Alex Reids photos , you would be correct!
Old 02-11-2009, 00:16   #48
JonJonB
Forum Member

I am correct anyway.
Old 02-11-2009, 00:20   #49
MsWalker
Forum Member

Quote:
I am correct anyway.
About what
Old 02-11-2009, 00:29   #50
MrsHenri
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWalker View Post
While I understand that willies can shrink if the owner of said willy is cold, they seem to not lose girth. They also tend to kind of shrivel upwards. Now, Mr Reids male parts seem smooth and his testicles do not seem to have shrunk up into his body (another thing I have noticed about a male who has got cold)

What do I know though. I am supposedly fat and ugly. I have also been married 3 times, so have seen a penis.
I totally agree with you. The penis usually goes back into the body vertically and the girth almost stays the same width. I also agree about Alex's testicals they are much bigger than the penis which resembled a mini chipolata. There's no shame in it - men come in all shapes and sizes just as women have breasts of different sizes. Alex has a tiny penis I don't get why some people are in denial about it.
MrsHenri is offline   Reply With Quote